(Topic ID: 231759)

Where did o-din go?

By ImNotNorm

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

spock01 (resized).jpg
    F53CAC95-B4C6-4400-9CC0-69D5676A10A2 (resized).jpeg
    modsquad01 (resized).jpg
    190128122322-napoleon-jinnes-male-cheerleader-rams-super-tease (resized).jpg
    exiled01.jpg
    73042FFF-4D33-4AFC-8C54-CF75D35E14BD.gif
    Keep On Truckin (resized).jpg
    E1554B46-004B-4186-A524-74F0B76AEE98 (resized).jpeg
    Carmen-Sandiego.jpg
    CE11D545-61AA-4173-B880-54D369603D8B (resized).jpeg
    tictacdoh (resized).jpg
    wink (resized).jpg
    IMG_1769 (resized).PNG
    untitled (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 2.03.19 AM (resized).png
    snow flake (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Travish.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Beelzeboob has been long gone. Like countless other former Pinside mega-posters before him, he probably got ticked off, bored, and/or busier with other stuff.

He has posted this week.

#55 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

See my last post immediately before yours.

Yes I was way ahead of you in the thread when I posted that. Several people beat me to it.

When I came here o-din was the only person I had on ignore but after a while I came around and he is one of the posters I now enjoy.
    With that said when I saw the marketplace post I thought of that shirt "don't be a Richard".

He probably just needed a little break. I miss boob too.

#128 5 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

12:30am ... time to head home ...
    Not before winning the Big Daddy 3 ball challenge though!
    rd[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice picture. Who's the loser in the middle?

#225 5 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Nah,
    Only during Tamale Festival...
    [quoted image][quoted image]

They look good (except the ones with the green crap in them).

#231 5 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

In that case, its been nice knowing you, O-din.[quoted image]

#235 5 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

Did his wanted ad say Homepin or Williams Thunderbirds? If it was Williams than I would be just as frustrated as him. He obviously has a thing for old EM's and whos to say the recent HP TB FS ad didn't just remind him of possibly a good Christmas present for himself. I'm honestly not trying to stir the pot here but in light of what happened in the "do you listen to pinball podcast" thread one must question if some are being moderated as fair as others.

No, he was just being a butt. It was the same time as the thunderbirds for sale thread was going full on.

#239 5 years ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

I don't know the whole story but he placed an ad for one of these. It's a hard to find Williams game from 1956. There are a fair amount of Williams games from this era that are both innovative and attractive. It's no secret he's a fan, and he has been seeking this title for some time.
    It's probably an unfortunate coincidence that there also is a modern pin named Thunderbirds. It's also no secret that he has been moderated before when expressing his opinion regarding modern themes. I get the impression they assumed his ad was an attempt at trolling that game?
    [quoted image]

The ad did not say anything about Williams. He posted to the thunderbirds for sale ad mere seconds before the ad popped up. I was the second poster and only replied with this.

IMG_4792 (resized).PNGIMG_4792 (resized).PNG

Maybe his post was a joke but it didn't come off that way.

3 weeks later
    #342 5 years ago

Son of a...

Some people might be taping that shit. I'm purposely avoiding the NFL thread right this minute. THANKS.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Travish.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-did-o-din-go?tu=Travish and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.