(Topic ID: 231759)

Where did o-din go?

By ImNotNorm

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

spock01 (resized).jpg
    F53CAC95-B4C6-4400-9CC0-69D5676A10A2 (resized).jpeg
    modsquad01 (resized).jpg
    190128122322-napoleon-jinnes-male-cheerleader-rams-super-tease (resized).jpg
    exiled01.jpg
    73042FFF-4D33-4AFC-8C54-CF75D35E14BD.gif
    Keep On Truckin (resized).jpg
    E1554B46-004B-4186-A524-74F0B76AEE98 (resized).jpeg
    Carmen-Sandiego.jpg
    CE11D545-61AA-4173-B880-54D369603D8B (resized).jpeg
    tictacdoh (resized).jpg
    wink (resized).jpg
    IMG_1769 (resized).PNG
    untitled (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 2.03.19 AM (resized).png
    snow flake (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 386 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.
    #151 5 years ago

Hopefully he hasn't gone where the goblins go.

LTG : )

#152 5 years ago

Don’t know O-Din but i can say that 90% of the time i actually laughed out loud reading a post - it was posted by O-Din. Guy cracks me up.

#153 5 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

He just sold his last game, Tron.

Wasn’t he the one telling everyone a TRON Vault edition was coming soon? Hope he still has the “Apron of Destiny.”
    Cenerflank is a good dude.

#154 5 years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shitposting

He's not quite as bad as that definition, but, yea..

#155 5 years ago

Found him
    Mint and NIB

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #156 5 years ago

I just need to say this for what it's worth. Whether this stuff is serious or not, I'm gonna be serious for a minute. Odin, I have never met you before but when I joined this site, YOU were the first person that made me feel welcome. YOU were the first person to make me laugh. You might have been the first to make me mad (no that was TheLaw on second thought). Even though we never met I still consider you a casual friend. You ARE the Pinside guide. Where you go, others follow. Don't leave buddy. This place needs you. You are one of if not the most important person I look forward to following posts and messages from. Well, enough of that. Thanks again for making my first day here inviting. I'll never forget it.

#157 5 years ago

He’s the only person on Pinside I block. He became noise. Lots and lots of noise. He was funny for a while, but he stopped adding anything to the conversation years ago. I realize this is supposed to be a lovefest he can read when he comes back (again). But

#158 5 years ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

And when someone mentioned he'd give you the shirt off his back. He would.

I'll pass, thanks.

odin (resized).pngodin (resized).png

#159 5 years ago

I want that shirt.
    We'll start the bidding at $20.

#160 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Found him
    Mint and NIB[quoted image]

Greatest thing ever.

#161 5 years ago

25 ?
    Going once.......

#162 5 years ago

O-din went to the club! Now which club..you decide

#164 5 years ago

He looks so happy. Maybe he should stay off Pinside; might be good for his health.

#165 5 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

I have spoken to Odin, he has discovered a portal, a hole if you will, a warm hole, not to be confused with a worm hole, but a hole which transcends the theory of time and space.
    He has asked me to journey with him, hand in hand into this hole of light and beauty.

What's this all about? RandomGuyOffCL deactivates his account after posting this...is the Kool Aid real?

#166 5 years ago

Hey don’t worry, I am sure there are plenty more of us for people to block, bitch at, hate, enjoy, laugh at, wonder where they have gone, glad to see they have left, wished they would just drop dead...

<jeeeesus does this guy ever just STFU?!?>
    <No he just keeps blathering on like some stupid imbecile...>
    <Who wound his clock anyways?>
    <Not sure, but somebody must of crapped in his Wheaties>
    <Does this guy even play pinball?>
    <I guess so, I just wished CGC would ship him his MBrLE and give him something to do>
    <Yeah, me too.>

#167 5 years ago

Cause of Death is THE greatest Obituary album. Just sayin.

#169 5 years ago

He is a personal friend of mine and cool AF. We have bought and sold many games to each other. I just bought back my Earthshaker I sold to him about 3 years ago... it has the last sinking institute mod ever produced. Looking forward to the next time we hang out!

#170 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blenderhead:

He is a personal friend of mine and cool AF. We have bought and sold many games to each other. I just bought back my Earthshaker I sold to him about 3 years ago... it has the last sinking institute mod ever produced. Looking forward to the next time we hang out!

From O-din to Blenderhead to me...but O-din has been missing the Bon Voyage lately so maybe he'll buy it from me and complete the circle of life

#171 5 years ago

Topics Started 300
    Posts Created 44,400
    Moderated 78
    Thumbs Up 63,598

Not easy to keep up with o-din. I never could.
    That is a lot of posts and thumbs up for o-din.
    He made me laugh quite often over the past 5 yrs or so.

Cheers!

#172 5 years ago

Holy crap, I thought I was a trouble maker, but nothing on Odin. Man was a beast.

#173 5 years ago

Oh o-din, he never could just shrug it off the times he got busted trolling.

#174 5 years ago

We should all hope to be so lucky as to have people notice our leaving.

I assume many people leave here and just fade into obscurity. I doubt people would notice if I left.

Never met o-din, but I enjoy his communication

#175 5 years ago

All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.

575FAF8C-EAF4-445E-8851-8265AB5D8AB4 (resized).jpeg575FAF8C-EAF4-445E-8851-8265AB5D8AB4 (resized).jpeg
    #176 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Cause of Death is THE greatest Obituary album. Just sayin.

They are doing a "Cause of Death" set at the Decibel Beer and Metal fest next year. I got my weekend ticket (all you can drink BTW) on day one.

See you there?

#177 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Exactly 'nuff said.

#178 5 years ago

Odin must be loving this...it's like getting to witness your own funeral!

We miss you buddy!

#179 5 years ago

Someone has to be screen shooting this stuff over to the ole boy.

In all seriousness, I do hope he is still plugging and chugging at the inspection station!

#180 5 years ago

Time for a gofundme for a Supreme machine.

#181 5 years ago

I assume many people leave here and just fade into obscurity. I doubt people would notice if I left.
    Never met o-din, but I enjoy his communication

If your post count goes up to 44000, we would probably notice!

It's an addiction

#182 5 years ago

I think he took a position as a drug mule, like in the Clint Eastwood movie, to fund a Supreme pinball!!

#183 5 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

He’s the only person on Pinside I block. He became noise. Lots and lots of noise. He was funny for a while, but he stopped adding anything to the conversation years ago. I realize this is supposed to be a lovefest he can read when he comes back (again). But

He's one of two for me. Only because most of what I saw from him was off topic posts.

#184 5 years ago

O-din is O-done?

#185 5 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

He's one of two for me. Only because most of what I saw from him was off topic posts.

One of three for me. I wish O-din no ill will, I'm sure he's a good guy in real life. With the kind of excessive over posting that he does here he's probably better off at least taking a break. Life is too short. Every once in a while I need to put the keyboard down and play pinball too. Or better yet, get out and go to the beach or take a hike in the woods with the dog.

#186 5 years ago

I have spoken to Odin, he has discovered a portal, a hole if you will, a warm hole, not to be confused with a worm hole, but a hole which transcends the theory of time and space.
    He has asked me to journey with him, hand in hand into this hole of light and beauty.

Better than a shithole !

#187 5 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Someone has to be screen shooting this stuff over to the ole boy.
    In all seriousness, I do hope he is still plugging and chugging at the inspection station!

Being deactivated or even banned doesn't prevent you from reading the forums. I'm sure he's checked on this thread often.

#189 5 years ago

He will be back with new material!

#190 5 years ago

The portal, or "warm hole".... claims another victim!

Untitled.jpgUntitled.jpg
    #191 5 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

The portal, or "warm hole".... claims another victim![quoted image]

All the cool kids are doing it

#192 5 years ago

I'm telling u guys he's smoking dope, living on a left wing hippy commune, and picketing trump somewhere....

#193 5 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

I'm telling u guys he's smoking dope, living on a left wing hippy commune, and picketing trump somewhere....

Probably went and got his flu shot too.

#194 5 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

he's smoking dope, living on a left wing hippy commune,

Not living there, he just went to play their Beatles Pin.

#195 5 years ago

I deactivated once...nobody noticed, or cared

#196 5 years ago

Exactly.....who cares.

#197 5 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

I deactivated once...nobody noticed, or cared

I did buddy.

#198 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Probably went and got his flu shot too.

If it was free

#199 5 years ago

he Went to get some Wasabi !

#200 5 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

He’s not that sensible.

Probably just stoned on a beach somewhere God bless him. I’m jealous frankly. As I type this from a rest stop on the jersey turnpike.

There are 386 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-did-o-din-go/page/4?hl=atari_daze and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.