mikes (resized).jpg
P2020016 (resized).JPG
DD26FC05-376C-4DF5-9FF0-B75F7D104100.jpeg
7761CF92-C5B1-45C5-87A1-B34980E937B4.jpeg
7241CFBB-D458-430F-8C19-F03A2D84FD92.jpeg
722EDAC7-E00B-4F40-BD95-204B0F68FD8D (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 213 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-did-bally-em-bigfoot-go/page/2#post-7053458
"It was right there, next to eventually Krull, Rat Race, and Big Dick. That's right, 'Big Dick' was right next to the food court and movie theater. It was the 'Dream Machine' arcade, Hadley, MA. Out the other end, was eventually (again) 'Records & Tapes' store. You had a Paragon on the right as you left the arcade."
Because you actually state "Big Dick" was there in your post.

I corrected myself 8 times??! So why ?

It wasn't Big Dick from 1996. It wasn't Big Dick. It wasn't Big Dick

#152 1 year ago

Encom played Bigfoot in York, PA in the early 1980s. He must be lying too.

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/dream-machine-hadley-ma-bigfoot-pinball.509279/#post-4537397

"Sorry, no pictures here but I do have a story for you. I played it in an arcade in York, PA back in the early 80's. (I'm thinking it was around 1982 as Gorgar had been there a while by then) The arcade had it set up directly behind the Hercules pin that they had. I remember wondering why they bothered making it an EM game as by then the solid state games were pretty much the norm and that it was more fun than Hercules to play. It was only there for a few weeks. (I have no proof nor anyone that can confirm my story ) The arcade that I remember it at always had the latest games and I suspect it was being used as a test location for some distributor or company as there are games that I remember playing that I have never seen again. Knowing now how rare the game is, my theory is that it was on some sort of promotional or test tour and made the rounds through a few arcades back then."

Bump back on topic

#153 1 year ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

...and... not to highjack the Bigfoot thread...
In my initial posts, I said it was near a game called 'Big Dick'. Folks jumped on me - 1996, blah blah blah..... Regardless, I cannot find the backglass for the game anywhere - its not on ipdb.org (I searched year by year), Google risque backglasses, I cannot find a picture of it anywhere... I feel it was again Dave Christensen artwork and a Bally, but I could be wrong. It was really taboo with a bunch of erections on it (this thing was set up at the mall... although Miss World was there as well).
A few years ago, I saw on EBAY the backglass go by... didn't bid on it because what the heck was I going to do with that? So... there is recent memory of the game given the EBAY auction and not 40 year old memories. Somebody out there has the backglass. I don't know if it was called 'Big Dick'... I thought it was. It could have been something else. I'm guessing 1978 - 1981 time frame. I've found more pictures of the Bigfoot game than this so I cannot post it here - but somebody out there knows something... it was probably another one off. It was next to a Gottlieb 'Goin' Nuts' pinball machine in Dream Machine.
Goin' Nuts sucked too.

#154 1 year ago

You are showing me a game from 1996. I just said 1978-1981. Did you read the thread? It has nothing to do with 1996 'Big Dick'

#155 1 year ago

Are those lyrics? Kinda works as a chanted chorus.

#156 1 year ago

Encom played Bigfoot in York, PA in the early 1980s. He must be lying too.

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/dream-machine-hadley-ma-bigfoot-pinball.509279/#post-4537397

"Sorry, no pictures here but I do have a story for you. I played it in an arcade in York, PA back in the early 80's. (I'm thinking it was around 1982 as Gorgar had been there a while by then) The arcade had it set up directly behind the Hercules pin that they had. I remember wondering why they bothered making it an EM game as by then the solid state games were pretty much the norm and that it was more fun than Hercules to play. It was only there for a few weeks. (I have no proof nor anyone that can confirm my story ) The arcade that I remember it at always had the latest games and I suspect it was being used as a test location for some distributor or company as there are games that I remember playing that I have never seen again. Knowing now how rare the game is, my theory is that it was on some sort of promotional or test tour and made the rounds through a few arcades back then."

Bump back on topic

#157 1 year ago

It might be some sort of conversion kit. I tried looking it up but didn't find anything.

This is what came to mind

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2106

#158 1 year ago

No its not Sexy Girl, but that one was there too on location next to it.

I can't find any documentation on it - and I've looked hard... X-rated, different pinball manufactures, some stupid conversion kit from Europe, artists, etc.... I'm just going to watch EBAY for the backglass again. Maybe it will pop up one day.

I believe you are probably right... some conversion kit for 'Star Trek' or something that they probably only made 3 of at the time, and no one has it documented.

#159 1 year ago

I played Bigfoot at the Red Baron Arcade in the Southwyck Mall on Reynolds Road on the south side of Toledo, OH on Friday September 21, 1979. I had just started 9th grade and had a couple dollars in quarters in my pocket.

Only 1 item in the above statement is false.

Expert, ass and now a big dick.

#160 1 year ago

I corrected myself 8 times??! So why ?

Perhaps you should edit or amend the post.

#162 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Big. Dick.
It’s just fun to say!

Damn straight!

#163 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Perhaps you should edit or amend the post.

I did

#164 1 year ago

Well as of an hour of your amending you should get fewer inquiries about Big Dick.

#165 1 year ago

What do folks think about Encom's post ?

#166 1 year ago

HE'S A FUCKING LIAR!!!

#167 1 year ago

Pictures are required.

#168 1 year ago

You know what they say about people with big feet = big d….

#169 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

HE'S A FUCKING LIAR!!!

Bahahaha! Fucker!

#170 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindork:

You know what they say about people with big feet = big d….

Nope. Big socks.

#171 1 year ago

I think I lost my virginity to a sock.

#172 1 year ago

No its not Sexy Girl, but that one was there too on location next to it.
I can't find any documentation on it - and I've looked hard... X-rated, different pinball manufactures, some stupid conversion kit from Europe, artists, etc.... I'm just going to watch EBAY for the backglass again. Maybe it will pop up one day.
I believe you are probably right... some conversion kit for 'Star Trek' or something that they probably only made 3 of at the time, and no one has it documented.

was it the topless version of Twin Win? https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2689&picno=2553
1974 game so perhaps not

#173 1 year ago

I think I lost my virginity to a sock.

Frankly the girl next door for me, got my ass beat for that.

#174 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Frankly the girl next door for me, got my ass beat for that.

Worth it?

#175 1 year ago

Lol. Mom was peeved.

#176 1 year ago
Quoted from cait001:

was it the topless version of Twin Win? https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2689&picno=2553
1974 game so perhaps not

That doesn’t have nearly enough erect penis’ to be confused with a big dick.

#177 1 year ago

You sure it wasnt a book reference?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#178 1 year ago
Quoted from cait001:

1974 game so perhaps not

No, no.... it was something off the beaten path. It wasn't Miss World (it was there), Sexy Girl (it was there), Playboy with the red playfield (it was there).. It was Cartoony, cocks... Big Dick (same name, not 1996)... again probably one off or so of some Star Trek conversion. It doesn't seem to be documented.

I'll find it someday and post here.

#179 1 year ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Even though the possibility that Bigfoot made it to the Boston area is low, there is always a chance.
The local Bally distributor, which was the predecessor to Bally Northeast (Robert Jones International?) was owned/ran by Joe Kaminkow's Dad. It was very successful which is why Bally bought it in the early '80's. Perhaps the machine was shipped there to test or as a courtesy to one of their best distributors?
Even if it was, it probably had to be returned.
I guess one of us should ask Joe....

Joes dad ran general vending in Baltimore I think....

#180 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I played Bigfoot at the Red Baron Arcade in the Southwyck Mall on Reynolds Road on the south side of Toledo, OH on Friday September 21, 1979. I had just started 9th grade and had a couple dollars in quarters in my pocket.
Only 1 item in the above statement is false.
Expert, ass and now a big dick.

I played at that arcade a lot as a kid. Unfortunately i was negative 2 years old almost to the day that you were there playing big foot. Still have a skeeball sign from that arcade

#181 1 year ago

So it was small?

#182 1 year ago

#183 1 year ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Joes dad ran general vending in Baltimore I think....

Verified; he owned and ran Robert Jones International. Bally bought them and eventually renamed it Bally Northeast. Midway down the left column.
This was in 1976. The new name happened around 1982 or '83.

20190601_221755 (resized).jpg20190601_221755 (resized).jpg
#184 1 year ago

No, no.... it was something off the beaten path. It wasn't Miss World (it was there), Sexy Girl (it was there), Playboy with the red playfield (it was there).. It was Cartoony, cocks... Big Dick (same name, not 1996)... again probably one off or so of some Star Trek conversion. It doesn't seem to be documented.
I'll find it someday and post here.

This thread is REALLY obsessed with dicks...

#185 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

This thread is REALLY obsessed with dicks...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
2 weeks later
#186 1 year ago

Once again, no legitimate Bigfoot sightings?

#187 1 year ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

You sure it wasnt a book reference?[quoted image]

I thought your post (Bigfoots Big D) was a joke until I looked it up and found out that it’s real “ paranormal monster erotica” WTF?

Hopefully a Bigfoot EM will eventually turn up.

#188 1 year ago

Bigfoot sighting. This is probably equivalent to finding a footprint or hair on a branch but it's something.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/963440107686790

#189 1 year ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Bigfoot sighting. This is probably equivalent to finding a footprint or hair on a branch but it's something.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/963440107686790

Thats a $500 reproduction one, they were made 4-5 years ago because a original one sold for $3500.

John

#190 1 year ago

That is a fair price.

1 week later
#191 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Once again, no legitimate Bigfoot sightings?

I'll know this weekend if it's a legit machine.

#192 1 year ago
Img_2022_08_31_16_03_51~3 (resized).jpegImg_2022_08_31_16_03_51~3 (resized).jpeg
#193 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

I'll know this weekend if it's a legit machine.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

#194 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Don't worry I have no issues posting pics.

#195 1 year ago

was looking at my new copy of Nudge magazine and was reminded of the Big Dick.

#196 1 year ago

Why is anyone even mentioning big dick anyways? I remember when gene Cunningham was selling these glasses in that hotel down the street from expo. The year he decided to have his own “pinball expo” to be a troll but mostly because he was banned from expo, and sold pretty much half of Illinois pinball out of a conference room. I still have the lot of pictures I took of the big dick glass on his table. Funny stuff. Anyone else remember that year?

#197 1 year ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Why is anyone even mentioning big dick anyways? I remember when gene Cunningham was selling these glasses in that hotel down the street from expo. The year he decided to have his own “pinball expo” to be a troll but mostly because he was banned from expo, and sold pretty much half of Illinois pinball out of a conference room. I still have the lot of pictures I took of the big dick glass on his table. Funny stuff. Anyone else remember that year?

Yep, dinner served at The Potato Basket!

#199 1 year ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I certainly do and the Big Dick backglass was a perfect for that run down, flea bag Ramada hotel. They should have framed one and put it in the lobby.

#200 1 year ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I can see there’s plenty of progress in here.

It's like politics. Discuss everything but the subject at hand.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 213 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-did-bally-em-bigfoot-go/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.