• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

giphy.gif
rs.gif
91C64C16-3920-408D-8775-90584141C3E5 (resized).png
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 12 months ago

I'm just happy that Hercules is no longer the bottom-rated game. It's a very unique aesthetic experience, and you can't go in to it with the expectations of a regular pinball machine. I love the way the ball lolls around the playfield as though in slow motion.

Thunderbirds on the other hands doesn't have that unique experience. It tries to be a regular pinball machine.

#52 12 months ago

There is one on location here in Fargo in case anyone needed another reason not to come here.

#53 12 months ago

Ask the Navajo

1 week later
#54 11 months ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

There is one on location here in Fargo in case anyone needed another reason not to come here.

Dammit Kim LOL j/k

We have Thunderbirds, Cosmic Carnival, and Full Throttle on location at the same place in case anyone is trying to fill out their Pinball oddities bingo card.

In all seriousness though, Thunderbirds has been extremely reliable over the years. The build quality was pretty solid for Homepin’s first game.

#55 11 months ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

In all seriousness though, Thunderbirds has been extremely reliable over the years.

Games tend to be more reliable when they barely get played.

5 months later
#56 5 months ago

THEY ARE ONLY AT 5 PUBLIC LOCATIONS! More Pinsiders own 1!

#57 5 months ago

NEXT LEVEL IN PORTLAND, PINBALL HOF IN LAS VEGAS, DREEKKER BREWING IN FARGO, PINBALL PALACE IN BRUNSWICK, AND BERGEN FLIPPERSPILLKLUBB-BERGEN IN BERGEN, NORWAY.

#58 5 months ago
Quoted from Jesse-is-great:

NEXT LEVEL IN PORTLAND, PINBALL HOF IN LAS VEGAS, DREEKKER BREWING IN FARGO, PINBALL PALACE IN BRUNSWICK, AND BERGEN FLIPPERSPILLKLUBB-BERGEN IN BERGEN, NORWAY.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#59 5 months ago

sorry, I was in caps lock. I didn't know

#60 5 months ago

I'd play one in a heartbeat. I love the show. It might suck, but it's still playing pinball.

#61 5 months ago
Quoted from Jesse-is-great:

sorry, I was in caps lock. I didn't know

HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW? YOUR SCREEN GIVES YOU INSTANT VISUAL FEEDBACK FOR EVERY SINGLE LETTER YOU TYPE.

#62 5 months ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Didn’t several hundred get made?

I doubt 100 were made

#63 5 months ago

There is a Thunderbird on the Mr Pinball email this morning for $4000

1 week later
#64 5 months ago

I might have one for sale soon. From my understanding most of them stayed over seas not too many in the usa.

#65 5 months ago

One for sale right now on Pinside Market for $5k.

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-did-all-the-thunderbirds-go/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.