(Topic ID: 27393)

Where can you buy a quality restored EM game from someone reputable ?

By cgdexpx

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jfh
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SAM_2954.JPG
    SAM_2964.JPG
    SAM_2822.JPG
    SAM_3288.JPG
    SAM_3297.JPG
    SAM_3286.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cgdexpx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I would like to buy a restored game EM , including cabinet . Somewhere in the range of 12 hours from Michigan which could be anywhere . This would save me shipping and even allow me to check out the restorer .

If I cannot find anyone in this range I would consider anywhere in the US .

#13 11 years ago

I have talked several times with Pinball Revival. And was about to buy a machine from them. Yes I know they never update the website . But I also know they have been around over ten years. The story above has me scared now. Heck is anybody reputable in this avenue lol ? I guess I will have to keep searching for someone closer. How about a place called Classic in Ky any info ?

I have heard a lot of negatives on Herb Silvers Fabulous Fantasy they are compettion to Pinball Revival.

So SCASEY do you have actual expierience with Pinball Revival or are just suggesting I check thier site ?

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rody:

Spendy but high quality folks...

Do you have actual expierience with them ? I could drive there and check it out. Guess will have too. Although when I talked to them I got the feeling they did more of a shop out then a restore ?

I guess I was going to take a chance on Pinball Revival but now a bit scared off. I first talked to Pinball Revival in 1999 and they are still around although does that really mean anything ?

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

What you looking for? I've got games in the queue, but it may be a while. Sittin Pretty (2), World Fair, Central Park, Knock Out, Flipper Parade. Won't be able to paint cabs til next year though...

Scott

BTW - that Sittin' Pretty is NICE

I will call you Saturday . Just drove by Dayton a few weeks ago.

My main interest right now is Sinbad, Genie , Royal Flush .

3 months later
    #17 11 years ago

Do you have any games available . How can I reach you ?
    [email protected]

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cgdexpx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-can-you-buy-a-quality-restored-em-game-from-someone-reputable?tu=cgdexpx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.