Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by PBEarwood
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I am currently restoring/retheming a baby pac man pinball machine and one of the kicker assemblies is missing from the game. I went to the marco website and (I think) found the correct assembly. However it says that it is "out of stock". Where can I get this assembly? Any help is much appreciated. Here is the link to the assembly that I need.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/AS-428-41

#2 3 years ago
Quoted from snowy_owl:

I am currently restoring/retheming a baby pac man pinball machine and one of the kicker assemblies is missing from the game. I went to the marco website and (I think) found the correct assembly. However it says that it is "out of stock". Where can I get this assembly? Any help is much appreciated. Here is the link to the assembly that I need.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/AS-428-41

What are you retheming it too? Are you going to write new video software??

I probably have an extra outhole saucer assembly.

#3 3 years ago

You'll likely have to scavenge it. I'm not aware of it being remanufactured in its entirety. Try putting up a WTB post for that kicker assembly.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

What are you retheming it too?

I am still working on the theme. Not quite sure yet.

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Are you going to write new video software??

No, I am not going to have a video game integrated into this game. I only have a partially populated playfield anyway. I will definitely need to rewrite the software for the game rules, but I am taking out the video game.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

You'll likely have to scavenge it. I'm not aware of it being remanufactured in its entirety. Try putting up a WTB post for that kicker assembly.

I will try that, thanks!

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from snowy_owl:

No, I am not going to have a video game integrated into this game. I only have a partially populated playfield anyway. I will definitely need to rewrite the software for the game rules, but I am taking out the video game.

I will try that, thanks!

Rocketland Coin-op has about half a dozen very high quality, fully populated Baby Pac-Man playfields. If you need the whole shebang, those guys have parted out dozens of BPMs

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from snowy_owl:

I will try that, thanks!

If you are taking out the video game... whats going to play on top? Music videos? Nature documentaries? Besto of pinside?

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

If you are taking out the video game... whats going to play on top? Music videos? Nature documentaries? Besto of pinside?

Maybe I should rephrase that. I'm going to keep the video game out because all I have is a semi populated playfield that is missing a few things, and it would be a pain to find, buy, and possibly restore a baby pac-man cabinet. Like I said, I am re-theming the game, and I have chosen not to go to the work of finding the cabinet and re-programing the video game. And if I'm being honest, I'm not a fan of pinball/video game hybrids

#8 3 years ago

Is this possibly it?

ebay.com link: Bally Saucer Hole Kicker Assembly

There are numerous options on ebay that may be it if you search “bally kicker”.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Is this possibly it?
ebay.com link » Bally Saucer Hole Kicker Assembly
There are numerous options on ebay that may be it if you search “bally kicker”.

Well, it looks like the correct one. I am somewhat wary of ebay, any red flags to look for?

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from snowy_owl:

Well, it looks like the correct one. I am somewhat wary of ebay, any red flags to look for?

For something this inexpensive not really other than shipping costs. The item looks pretty dirty. Hopefully it is in working condition and is what you need.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from snowy_owl:

Maybe I should rephrase that. I'm going to keep the video game out because all I have is a semi populated playfield that is missing a few things, and it would be a pain to find, buy, and possibly restore a baby pac-man cabinet. Like I said, I am re-theming the game, and I have chosen not to go to the work of finding the cabinet and re-programing the video game. And if I'm being honest, I'm not a fan of pinball/video game hybrids

Baby Pac-Man projects are cheap when they come up. You wouldn’t kill yourself buying one.

Have you played it? If it’s setup properly it’s an amazingly addictive little game.
I FINALLY acquired its sister, Granny and the Gators. Most people just set their game up really crappy and make it not fun.

It’s interesting to try and make the playfield a stand-alone game. I would add slingshots, the original prototypes had it and they removed them because the game was so chaotic.

The guys I mentioned above would sell the entire populated playfield to you for probably $150 or so.

#13 3 years ago

snowy_owl I've got the complete assembly from a Baby Pac that I parted out if you are still looking.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 199.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-can-i-get-this-assembly- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.