(Topic ID: 148275)

Where can I get parts for Gottlieb Sky Jump?

By TimT

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I just purchased the Gottlieb Sky Jump pinball machine and it is in pretty poor condition with many parts rusted under the play field. I am searching for companies in the US that have replacement parts from the coin door to the electrical under the play field. Any resources for parts is appreciated.

#2 8 years ago

The Pinball Resource is the place!

Marc

#3 8 years ago

For all things Gottlieb, it's Steve Young's Pinball Resource:

http://www.pbresource.com/

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from KenLayton:

For all things Gottlieb, it's Steve Young's Pinball Resource:
http://www.pbresource.com/

Yep.

If The Pinball Resource (PBR) does not carry or is out of stock on something try Marco's:

http://www.marcospec.com/

Ken

#5 8 years ago

And if PBR or Marco falls short try our EM Parts wanted thread...

#6 8 years ago

As another option, if you place an ad here on Pinside ^^^^, on Mr. Pinball Classifieds, and check ebay, you may be able to find someone parting out a Sky Jump and get what you need that way.

#7 8 years ago

It will get pretty expensive if you go about replacing parts that way. If it's just rust/dirt, a lot can be done via cleaning and soaking them in stuff like Evaporust or Metal Rescue rust remover.

Post some pictures to see what condition of things you've got.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Post some pictures to see what condition of things you've got.

I'm with Dirt on this one. Show us what you have. It might not be as bad as you are making it out to be. And even if it is that bad, we will be able to assist you better.

#9 8 years ago

To add to previous posts, regarding The Pinball Resource. Their web page only shows a percentage of what they actually stock. You have to contact them to find out if they have what you need.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

To add to previous posts, regarding The Pinball Resource. Their web page only shows a percentage of what they actually stock. You have to contact them to find out if they have what you need.

I dunno about that I find pretty much everything I need on the PBR website . I find ordering with the correct part number goes a long way to a more pleasant transaction

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

2,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Derby, KS
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.