Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by fusion301
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0trans.jpg
    0trans1.jpg
    #1 13 years ago

Transporter pin? Looks Awesome!!! I need one.

0trans1.jpg0trans1.jpg 0trans.jpg0trans.jpg

#2 13 years ago

Wow, never seen one before?

#3 13 years ago

Me either, just found it today. I think I definately need one, just because its sooo wierd, but wicked cool wierd.

#4 13 years ago

Very cool art!

#5 13 years ago

Beautiful Bally, looks great.

#6 13 years ago

neat!

#7 13 years ago

Yeh looks cool - found NOS back glass for it and manual but no pin - something to keep your eyes out for with less then 1,000 made. Has that attack from mars sound thing going. That playfield layout looks really fun with those drop targets up the middle & top flipper

#8 13 years ago

Interesting machine. While searching I did find a near mint TOM demo machine for sale that has a moving magicians saw ! I've never seen that feature on one.

#9 13 years ago

heres a video of one

#10 13 years ago

I have that vid at top of my post.

#11 13 years ago

BD - I got the tiger saw mod on mine - looks nice when she spins.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-can-i-get-one-of-these and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.