(Topic ID: 312045)

Where can I find replacement red balls found in the backbox of a 300?

By ThePurpleDragon

3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by cyroute
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 months ago

Hi everyone!

I am currently looking for replacement red balls for the game 300, in the backbox. Does anyone know of an online source where I can find these? Doesn't have to be new, re-sale or NOS is fine.

Thank you,

Lauren

#2 3 months ago

Have you checked with PBResource.com? They are the main source of Gottlieb game parts.

#3 3 months ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Have you checked with PBResource.com?

I did, they are out of stock on there unfortunately

#4 3 months ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Have you checked with PBResource.com? They are the main source of Gottlieb game parts.

They’ve been out of stock for over a year. I suggest cleaning the balls with novus 2. I read an article where someone found white balls of a similar size and dyed them red.

#5 3 months ago

Check with Mike RacingPin here. He makes the cue balls for Gottlieb Bank A Ball and may be able to help out.

#6 3 months ago

Someone told me on one of my videos last week that they used Fooseball balls in their machine to replace them and it worked fine...

#7 3 months ago

I have blue balls

#8 3 months ago

Are these the same for super soccer?

Looking for some as well.

#9 3 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

I have blue balls

A prototype TZ power ball

#10 3 months ago

I used soccer balls I found on ebay they work great for my super soccer. I guess you could use anyting just make sure they are 31mm not sure if the 32mm or 36mm will work. amazon.com link »

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
The EM Scientist
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The EM Scientist
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
$ 2.00
Tools
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!