Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 176 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by arcademojo
  • Topic is favorited by 37 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1585_(resized).JPG
    pinguides_002.jpg
    image.jpg
    2013-06-23-14-01-24-580515822.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomdotcom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 10 years ago

You need to donate for access to PinballNinja...email Clay

#31 10 years ago

You're excused...

[email protected]

#53 10 years ago

No, you have no choice but to get them from another member here or torrentsite..

I asked already...

#56 10 years ago

There is not paid access to the guides..

#61 10 years ago
    Quoted from cal50:

Well someone had a username and password to access them.......

No they didn't..

#63 10 years ago

Pinwiki is great! I am trying to help my friend fix his Tales from the Crypt that is blowing a few fuses. Hopefully I can find the info at Pinwiki or in Clay's guides...if not we will post a tech question soon

#66 10 years ago

There are 1000's of users on Pinside, how would you stop it...once that info is on the net, it's there forever...illegal or not

It is not Pinsides fault it's on torrent sites...don't be so foolish!

#90 10 years ago

I asked Clay by email and he said no. I am also a donater to the ninja site.

I already have them saved like most pinheads do. But I would pay for a copy made properly by him.

Tom

#94 10 years ago

I'm sure Clay is reading this, and no matter who they belong to, the guides should be available to ALL pinheads either for free or by donation. For the love of pinball. They are an amazing tool for tons of new pinheads and the old ones too.

93% of pinballpeople have no idea what happened to him or the guides...they just want their game to work!

I am a fan of Clay and what he's done for pinball. I am not a fan of the guides not being easily available for everyone.

#108 10 years ago

The amount of people that don't show him respect is miniscule..most people don't even know what happened...

Anyhow this topic has been discussed 1146 times already, so it's probably pointless..

#110 10 years ago

I agree he's awesome.

I still think the guides should be made available without having to "pirate" them

#113 10 years ago

I would guess there are maybe 50 or less people that have any issues with him.

There are probably 20,000 people that love what he's done

I agree he should make DVDs and sell them for charity or for himself...

#115 10 years ago

I don't mind paying for them, but that's not even an option.

I am done on this topic. I've said what I wanted to say already

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomdotcom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-can-i-find-clays-guides?tu=tomdotcom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.