Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 176 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by arcademojo
  • Topic is favorited by 37 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1585_(resized).JPG
    pinguides_002.jpg
    image.jpg
    2013-06-23-14-01-24-580515822.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bchandy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 10 years ago

Hello I'm new here and I know this topic is old but if someone who copied these files before the links were bogus and nothing more than advertising succubus, I would greatly appreciate it.
    I am trying to bring life back to a 1971 bally 4 million bc em(German version) that had the 3 cabinet to insert plugs wiring fried as well as the cabinet to panel female plugs on the lower board fried and destroyed as well as 12" of wire leading to them. I have the schematic and while it shows the which wire color goes where on the connector it doesn't show where they came from or the connector itself in the schematic, their only a side note. So in my search for a wiring "diagram" I heard mention of this clay guide and as hoping to check it out but I don't think the link is valid anymore. Any help or a link to a wiring would be really appreciated about now. Thanks sorry for the long post.

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

Instead of posting a link to steal it, why don't you just PM clay or visit his pinball ninja site.

Where? I would love to. I'm not trying to rip off anyone I'm just trying to repair this machine.

Quoted from vid1900:

- link removed -
    Still here.

I tried that and all I get when I try to download is them trying to reinstall "Downlite" program and if I touch anywhere else on the page it want to install something else and somebodies tool bar! I don't use sites like that much so I guess I'm just ignorant on where I should click.

#25 10 years ago

Searched pinball ninja and pinballninja.com sends me to "wordpress" can I just a ad free link or at least a direct connect without another membership<blockquote cite="#947273"

Okay I tried that and all I get when I try to download is them trying to reinstall "Downlite" program and if I touch anywhere else on the page it want to install something else and somebodies tool bar! I don't use sites like that much so I guess I'm just ignorant on where I should click.

#26 10 years ago

Pinball Ninja

www.pinballninja.com/‎

A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt – learn more.

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

You need to donate for access to PinballNinja...email Clay

excuse it might be helpful if you included an email address or web address with such a reply I've already stated I don't know where to go. Donation fine. To who, where! Something that doesn't tell me to go somewhere else. Come on bro give me a break already.

#36 10 years ago

I'm pretty sure I caught at least 1 or 5 viruses between that and the pirates. I hate when people do that S***.

Thanks I'll send him a message.

I've checked out pin repair and for some things it will help, but I need game specific for wiring. Are you saying that the information from Clays Guide is the same as on pinrepair.com?

#38 10 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

First you need to install U-torrent (its free):
    http://www.utorrent.com
    Then go to this link:
    - link removed -
    and click "GET THIS TORRENT"
    Once you have Utorrent, you can download Linux distros, the Bible, public domain movies, and millions of other completely legal torrent files:
    http://www.clearbits.net/
    http://www.legittorrents.info/
    http://www.publicdomaintorrents.info/

Let see I have Bitlord, downlite, ezdownloader, yuahoo toolbar, 4 other tool bars AOL everything and that's just from the last 2 torrent sites I was directed to. ANd they all say adfree no spyware and even though you say don't install these 4 programs and toolbars they give them to you anyway.
    I email him thanks.
    You all have a good night

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bchandy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-can-i-find-clays-guides?tu=bchandy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.