(Topic ID: 76324)

Where can I currently buy lane guides for Congo?

By Bok013

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2010_1211congoinlanes0009.JPG
2010_1211congoinlanes0002.JPG
#1 10 years ago

I have a new set of plastics but I don't have after market lane guides. I searched but no luck. Anyone know of a place?

#2 10 years ago

Don't know of any after market lane guides. There are decals made by Treasure Cove if that is what you're thinking of. I bought 2 sets and did them double decker style!

2010_1211congoinlanes0002.JPG2010_1211congoinlanes0002.JPG 2010_1211congoinlanes0009.JPG2010_1211congoinlanes0009.JPG
#3 10 years ago

Not sure if he has them for Congo but I got a replacement set of guides for my Cyclone from Cliff at www.passionforpinball.com. Make sure to send him an email if you don't see them on the site.

#4 10 years ago

Those are the ones. I thought they were after market. Doubled up look nice!

#5 10 years ago

So you just stick the decals right on the metal?

#6 10 years ago

Yep. You have to do a little trimming with an exacto knife and do the edges with a black sharpie. I seem to remember some instructions either came with them or were online.

#7 10 years ago

Did you have to mail a check to Treasure Cove?

#8 10 years ago

as Goaler1 mentioned, contact cliffy. I sent him the specs for the lane guides from my CftBL and he made me a set and is now offering them for sale

#9 10 years ago

Oh okay. I checked the site and didn't see anything there. I will contact him. Thanks.

#10 10 years ago

I contacted Cliffy. He doesn't sell them. Anyone have any other options?

#12 10 years ago

Cliffy used my Congo to make the set of protectors that recently came out. I can pull my lane guides and have him make a template if there is enough of a demand and he's willing to do it.

1 month later
#13 10 years ago

http://www.treasure-cove.net/Congo.htm

There's the link. Yes, you do have to snail mail a check. Well worth the price and the wait!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-can-i-currently-buy-lane-guides-for-congo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.