11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0541.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I'm looking for diverted rebuild kits for The Shadow. Anyone know where to get them? Also my rings are not lit and was wondering what I should check? It looks like it's just the rings as the other lights are working in the same column on the lamp matrix. I'm gonna check voltage in just a second.

#2 11 years ago

Not aware of any rebuild "kits" for the diverters. You'll probably just need to try and track down individual parts.

The four ring lights connect to a small circuit board under the playfield. Check your connectors, especially if no voltage is making it to the rings themselves. You have should input voltages on one connector of the circuit board, and output voltages on the connector that goes to the rings.

#3 11 years ago

Okay thanks, I'll check it out. As for the diverter I was just looking for new linkage for the coils since it looks like two of the coil shafts fused together.

#4 11 years ago

Okay I checked voltage on the board all the rings run to and the yellow gray wire that they all have in common is showing between 6 and 7 volts coming in and going out. Is this normal?

#5 11 years ago

Bump for insight

#6 11 years ago

You sure the bulbs aren't blown? Search " rice bulb" at pbl. If you have voltage at the sockets during test mode, it's surely the bulbs.

#7 11 years ago

Check the bulbs. Pinballlife carry them

#8 11 years ago

You sure the bulbs aren't blown? Search " rice bulb" at pbl. If you have voltage at the sockets during test mode, it's surely the bulbs.

Well I guess it probably is just the bulbs. I thought it was unlikely that they would all be burned out but I have a picture of one here that I'll post. Was thinking they just looked dark like that but I guess not, doh!

On a side note does anyone have any sets of the decals for the diverters, battlefield and all the custom drop and bash target decals that won't set me back $60? Seems a bit extreme for some stickers.

IMAG0541.jpgIMAG0541.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tucson, AZ
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Aurora, IL
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-can-i-buy-the-shadow-parts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.