Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ULEKstore
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3517 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3403 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3398 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

With a growing collection (addiction) of pinball machines, the keys for each are starting to pile up.
    I was able to buy a few machine specific fobs but cant seem to find them for all.

What do you all use? Where can I purchase more?

I have seen the Bay Area amusements and Marco specialties websites.

Thanks!

#2 6 years ago

You can find a lot of them on eBay for a measly x10 mark up

#3 6 years ago

One of my pin traditions is a metal keyfob matching the theme. I like them better than generic plastic keyfobs, although they’re more expensive.

My favorites have been the ‘Bee-otch’ bee from TF and the ‘Bort’ nametag from TSPP.

All purchased through amazon or eBay.

#4 6 years ago

I buy and modify Lego characters to match the game. If they don't come in a keychain version I make them into one.

#5 6 years ago

Great advice so far, thanks guys.

I see what you mean about Ebay, but at least they are available there.

Can you add some pics of the metal keyfobs? They sound great and I’m curious to see them.

#6 6 years ago

Pinsider Colsond3 was making custom key fobs for a time. I'm not sure if he's still making them, but it can't hurt to reach out. Here's the old ad of the product he was selling. Also, he's a super stand up guy, so don't hesitate to do business with him.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coin-door-keychains-with-original-artwork

#7 6 years ago

Nothing fancy, but I leave my keys in all the time, and they look better than plastic.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

3 years later
    #8 3 years ago

Hi there! I just started making custom 3D printed and hand-painted keychains for different pins and arcade games. Hit me up if there's something you're looking for!

IMG_3398 (resized).jpegIMG_3398 (resized).jpegIMG_3403 (resized).jpegIMG_3403 (resized).jpegIMG_3517 (resized).jpegIMG_3517 (resized).jpeg
    #9 3 years ago
    Quoted from JK_Pinball:

Hi there! I just started making custom 3D printed and hand-painted keychains for different pins and arcade games. Hit me up if there's something you're looking for!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Dude show those off here too!!! Those are sweet
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-else-love-key-fobs-showm-off

#10 3 years ago

Some patience can pay off on ebay. Example, there is always a Cyclone one on there for $35. I managed to get one for $15 by waiting a bit. Still a little high, but I really like that one.

#11 3 years ago

Here are some reasonably priced "personalized" key fob that you can purchase directly from our website:

https://www.ulekstore.com/Personalized_Pinball_Flipper_Bat_Key_FOB_Keychain_p/keyfob_flipperbat.htm

Just an idea.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-can-i-buy-keychains-or-fobs?hl=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.