Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 618 posts
  • 172 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by chooch
  • Topic is favorited by 108 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E6C1A7C7-2F76-4B9D-9C39-EABCF31D85B4.jpeg
    jesus.gif
    A49A3096-3081-44FE-B298-F91964B1D8D7 (resized).jpeg
    3ac58185940444059456c09ed2c10ba7 (resized).jpg
    7B7523F3-0BAF-436C-9FCA-2913B695241C (resized).jpeg
    3BC79479-5199-4E58-832E-50FA2EB90D92 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0010 (resized).jpg
    IMGA0699 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0698 (resized).JPG
    E7D846CA-9ECF-4178-B397-2EFD31499B46 (resized).png
    IMG_0039 (resized).JPG
    Carbon vs Chrome (resized).jpg
    Polished vs Unpolished Carbon 2 (resized).jpg
    Polished vs Unpolished Carbon (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170911_142022782 (resized).jpg
    20170911_180400 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballbaron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#318 6 years ago

For all who have purchased my products and have been using them, I appreciate your confidence.
    Anyone who hase any issues with the performance of the Ninja, Regular Chrome or the Carbon ball bought through ballbaron.com, please do not hesitate to reach out for assistance. It is my goal to provide the best gaming ball available and foster 100% customer satisfaction. I welcome all input and will use it to further develop the qualities all of you look for in a product.
    Shipping note and cleaning instructions:
    Larger orders will be found to have been shipped with the original lubricant coating still on the ball. This is because I presume that larger orders will be stored for a period of time and thus will continue to be protected by the coating. It also takes time to wash all these a few dozen at a time so only the premium price and smaller orders get the fully fluffed up ball. That's about all I can keep up with.
    Lay down a retired bath towel, put a few dozen balls on it and spritz them with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol. Rub them with the towel to remove most of the film. Then using a medium flat bottom tray, set the balls in that and spritz with fresh alcohol. Use a retired cotton T-shirt to dry and polish the ball. I have enclosed at least one cotton inspection glove with each order, so use that when you do final handling of the Ninja. The shine will be perfection and you will leave no body oils or trace salts on the ball as you intall it in the machine.
    This will also add new shine to used balls but won't re-polish them.
    Thanks for your participation.

3 months later
    #390 6 years ago

Polished Carbons will be available by July 4th. shipping takes forever.

#391 6 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Ball baron ship to Canada?

Yes I ship to Canada. I list on Ebay for international sales only and take advantage of their Global Shipping Program which is the cheapest way to get them across the border with all fees and charges being added as you check out. That way you don't have to commit to the sale if the shipping costs are still more than you want to pay. Quantity brings down your per ball cost and I can ship as many as 300 in a Medium Flat Rate Box.
    Contact me for details if you haven't [email protected]

#392 6 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

I gave Titan's super shiny a try after Ball Baron said that the G10's were gone (forever....I know ). Having only G10s as a standard for super shiny balls, I have to say that they do not hold up as well as the G10s, not that they're bad, but that they aren't as nice as the G10s. I still have a handful of Titans to go through, but will definitely try the Ninjas a go next time I need balls.

Get in touch with me if you haven't already. The Ninja I have is every bit as good as the G-10 and I'll never run out again.

#393 6 years ago
    Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I just received 10 of the carbon steel balls and 2 of them have dents in them. Worse than the balls I am replacing. I ordered the Ninjas before and those were amazing. Not too happy...

Contact me for a refund. Sorry I don't have the new Carbons to replace them but I'll make things right. [email protected]

#394 6 years ago
    Quoted from cpr9999:

Ordered a bunch from Pinball life in the last month. 10 of the 50 had nicks into the carbon balls. See picture. They sent new ones however they looked like they were pulled off of the polisher to soon.
    Ball baron has my biz form my next ball order!

I will try to acquire the best possible product and have discontinued my last carbons due to a quality issue. The next shipment will be from a manufacturer I have dealt with for years and who understands the requirements you guys have. July 4th....

#395 6 years ago
    Quoted from tonyf1965:

Says coupon expired for the 25 deal for the bonus 2" ball.

If you missed a special and haven't contacted me - do it now. Nobody get left behind. [email protected]

#396 6 years ago
    Quoted from spinal:

Why couldn't a manufacturer start with a steel core and then chrome it?

The chrome will chip and scratch much more easily becouse the heat treat process doesn't give the shiney shell the same high Rockwell hardness (+60) that a solid ball gets.

#397 6 years ago
    Quoted from Monk:

I’ve purchased the Baron’s carbon ball and think it is just fine for a magnetic game. In this last order I bought 16 ninjas and 4 carbon. I plan on testing the ninjas in my Met, but have no problem using the carbon balls if the chrome don’t work. For what it’s worth I have talked to the ball baron when I made my first purchase of carbon balls. He did tell me he has tested both of his carbon and chrome balls for magnetism. He told me the carbons do not hold the magnetic charge, but the chrome does. This doesn’t mean they won’t work in a magnet game, but he was very honest about them. I’m willing to buy a couple and try it out for myself.

Having gotten a lot of feedback since then, I can only claim that I could no Magnetize a carbon ball using very straonf Rare Earth Magnets. I've come to the conclusion that electro-magnets are a different story altogether and have heard both positive and negative stories as to Magnetic memory on both chrome and carbon. I will be funding a research project with some of you this summer to collect data on operational effects of different machines on the balls as time goes by. If you're interested in participating, let me know... [email protected]

#398 6 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Well dam... between me and few friends we bought 300 or so..... hopefully they get back in stock soon

Should have a quality Carbon ball by July 4th or maybe a little sooner. I'm having the manufacturer ramp up production once I can guarantee the quality levels.

#399 6 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Why are larger Ball Barron's ball orders shipped covered in oil? What is the best way to remove the oil before putting the balls in the game?

Have you contacted me for best cleaning method on lubed balls? [email protected]

#400 6 years ago
    Quoted from ypurchn:

Went to place my 2nd ninja ball order and this coupon has expired. Any chance of it or something else being offered to pinside members?

Contact me directly and I'll set you up. I have also put a block on Ga sales because of Tax issues but will deal with each query as it comes along. Also, you live so close, I can meet you somewhere in Cumming and save you the shipping fee. [email protected]

#401 6 years ago
    Quoted from cocomonkeh:

I missed the giant ball special

No you didn't - just contact me and I'll set you up. [email protected]

#404 5 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

What are the best ones available from a quality and durability standpoint? I'm not worried about cost because this is not something I want to skimp on and ruin my pf. I need to buy all new ones for my machines and used to by Pinbits however they never seem to be in stock. Pinball Life's are nice however they seem to nick up very easily.

I'm not familiar with the screen names on here so you may have already tried these but have you checked ballbaron.com?

https://ballbaron.com/product-category/pinballs/

#405 5 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Just bought from you a few weeks ago. I was the guy seeing "free international shipping" when I was perusing your eBay Store.
    Got my order and left positive feedback. The balls look great!

Thanks so much! I don't always know what screen name goes with which person.
    The Edmonton Expo is just a flip of the calendar page away. I'm one of the sponsors.

#418 5 years ago

Having heard from 2 customers both of which I shipped pre-cleaned Ninjas to, I have decided to curtail the practice of alcohol cleaning on my end. Should the Ninjas be inadvertaintly stored for a period of time ( 1 case was 8 months ) they are susceptible to corrosion just as any unused steel would be. I can't dictate how or how soon the ball is to be used, so I will afford some level of protection through delivery and receipt to help prevent this possibility. Sorry to those who experienced this and I hope I've made acceptible adjustments in these cases.
    From now on, I guess it can be nicknamed 'the slippery Ninja'.

#419 5 years ago

Prices on the Ninja have just dropped dramatically. I was able to procure a larger shipment at a better price and will pass along the savings. I won't get the new batch until June but I'm not waiting - when I save money, you save money...starting today.

#424 5 years ago
    Quoted from indypinhead:

I tried to go to the website, but Firefox won't let me. Saying it is an insecure site.

Quoted from indypinhead:

I tried to go to the website, but Firefox won't let me. Saying it is an insecure site.

I'm moving to a new hosting platform and the website data is taking it's sweet time propagating to the new host. If you need to order, just contact me directly and we'll paypal it while the dust settles in the website issue.

#426 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinplayer01:

David, would be interested in your opinion on this. Would it be better to use wax, which does seem like a good idea, or a drop or two of oil? Which do you think best preserves balls which will have an appreciable time before they are used in a machine?

Oil is by far the better protectant. Where wax would actually seal in anything like moisture or the microscopic beginnings of corrosion, the oil will let the ball breath a bit and have chemical qualities to help prevent any corrosive spread. Not sure if waxing would help during ball play but that's an avenue that might be explored - Cheers Mate!

#427 5 years ago

For those who are working the tally for the big ball prize, our Detroit friends are ahead of the pack. Don't forget - 300 ninjas can be group purchased to get your league 2 of the 4 inch Chrome balls and the Oak bases for them. If your league doesn't already have a coupon code for me to keep tally with, just email me and I'll get you set up. Just use your coupon code during checkout at ball baron.com and don't forget to hit the "APPLY" button.
    Also a reminder that the price has dropped to a very happy place for the Ninja.

IMG_0010 (resized).jpgIMG_0010 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #429 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pimp77:

Waiting for July...

Are you going to want fire crackers with that order?

#433 5 years ago
    Quoted from La4s:

ballbaron. Do you have a time frame for when the carbon steel balls will be back in stock?

I'm shooting for Juy 4th but it could actually be sooner.In the meantime, the Ninjas and regular chrome are well stocked.
    https://ballbaron.com/product/ninja-super-shiny-chrome-pinball-g10/

#434 5 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey can you get the "GOOD" M80's?

If only. I tried building my own once but I don't know the 'ancient chinese secret'

#435 5 years ago

OK so I started my blog today. This is more for SEO exposure than it is for anything else but you're all invited to check it out. I may throw a special up there from time to time and I'll be adressing some of the issues that have been discussed here and ther on the forum - you just won't have to search as hard.

1 week later
    #447 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Is it confirmed that they don't sell them anymore? I just thought they were always out of stock.
    Is there anything else on the market that is as shiny and won't magnetize?

The problem is, Carbon balls may shine up almost as well but never to the extent that the Ninja does. Carbon is also not as hard and thus will dull at a more rapid rate. There is a table top degausser in the works and will be about the size of a one burner hot plate. Working on it now and targeting a 5 minute treatment for effected balls to have the magnetic memory pulled out of them for longer play life in the games with magnetic features.
    I will have a new stock of Carbon balls within the next 30 days. You van always visit ballbaron.com and check for inventoy updates and read the blog.

#448 5 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Im gonna give the ninja's a try. I ordered one round to cover my 3 pins; no magnets in any of my games luckily. I typically go with oh so shiny balls from pbl but since they're out, im willing to give these a shot.

Mention the forum post and I'll do you a solid when you order. https://ballbaron.com/product/ninja-super-shiny-chrome-pinball-g10/

#451 5 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Way to go, I hope it's affordable. Is it just one ball at a time?

If it works well, and it is showing promise, You'll be able to treat 6-10 balls at a time and even more if I find the right size and thickness of tray to use so I can offer it as a package deal.

1 month later
    #456 5 years ago

I can finally announce that ball baron.com is fully stocked with Carbon Pinballs: https://ballbaron.com/product/pinball-carbon/
    Standard Chrome Pinballs: https://ballbaron.com/product/pinball-chrome/
    and of course the Ninja: https://ballbaron.com/product/ninja-super-shiny-chrome-pinball-g10/
    No purchase limits.

#472 5 years ago
    the deal with carbon vs Chrome is a debate thet may never have a sttled winner. Some guys on here have played hundreds of game with the dialed In game and had no issue with the Ninja becoming magnetized. Ther have found the balls being effected within just a few games. It's a foregone conclusion that the Carbons are less effected by a large percentage but because the carbon ball is softer by it's molecular make up, it won't last as long before becoming dull. I'm working on a demagnetizer and you should ask around the forum to see if you will benefit fron obtaining a trough protector. Hope this helps a little.

#473 5 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

I ordered 5000 just to be safe

I'm looking for that 5000 ball order but don't see it....

#474 5 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

counting the days, pinbud.....I can take a little less shiny for carbon....some of my machines simply can't handle the chrome....

I'm happy to say that the balls I washed the oil off of and shined are very nice. High shine and reflexion. Tell me whaich way you want them. If you're going to store them I suggest leaving the oil on until use. For orders of 10 or less, I clean them up first because I figure a smaller number will probably get put in use right away.

#475 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Titan, baby!
    However, I believe they are currently out of stock.

I have the Ninja (perfect polish and shine) as well as a great standard chrome ball and a very shiny Carbon ball. All in stock and ready to ship. If my prices aren't the lowest, they are very competitive.
    Contact me at [email protected] and I'll send you a sample pack of all three.

#476 5 years ago
    Quoted from charles4400:

Got my ninja chrome balls from ballbaron and yes they are as shiny and nice as you are imagining them to be! Love the balls, got them for my new GoT and soon to be coming in IMDN and will be ording more soon to change out old balls on my other pins.
    Look forward to the shiny carbon balls when those are available for my magnet games.
    Very nice balls ballbaron, found my new ball source!!!

Have you ordered yet? I can't match the screen names to the order name, so if you did, thank you and if you haven't, I'm working all weekend so all orders will ship on Monday

1 week later
    #504 5 years ago
    Quoted from Nokoro:

Ok. In all fairness, I probably need to clean them better, but I did rub one down a bit. I have no complaints. It is just that the oh so shiny ones really were exceptional.

I understand what your saying and I think that is why the carbon has been so elusive lately. I am going to find an American manufacturer and find out exactly what the metal compound needs to be to get both no magnetism and a shine...wish me luck because I doubt it will be cheap enough to go forward with.

#505 5 years ago

Thanks to you ALL for continuing to make me your source. I'm not completely satified with the carbons I got but I couldn't make you wait any longer. There has to be a better answer and I am now in search of a better metal compound to take the place of the carbon and provide a more 'bullet proof' solution.

2 weeks later
    #523 5 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

You guys are all talking about one thing ....the shine. You can shine up a carbon all you like and you'll still have a ball that still not as hard as a chrome. If anything a shiny carbon willl show wear faster then a chrome "because" of the shine. If I'm wrong about all this someone please correct me.

You're absolutely right. Carbon is softer and I've made no secret of that. All you're doing is trading off durability for a ball that has better functionality in a machine with magnetic features. The upside is - if they start off with a better shine, they may last a little longer before you get sick of looking at them.

#524 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrgregb123:

There is a night and day difference between the Ninja and the carbon. Very obvious. That's why the Ninja has a name and the carbon ball is just "the carbon one"....it doesn't deserve a name.

ha ha! I was gonna name the carbon ball "The Bastard Stepchild" but that's too long. Come up with a name..I'll entertain all submissions.

#525 5 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Just the balls and the ones I had in them before, for a long time, had no rust on them. They were just dinged up.

Steel will rust unless it is protected with oil. If the balls sat around in dry storage before they were put in the machine, that could be where the corrosion began. If the machine sits idle for weeks, the balls are using that time to 'find' corrosion. Balls that are constantly used are less likely to see a rapid advance of rust. Rule of thumb... "a rolling stone gathers no moss"

#526 5 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Has anyone had problems with their balls rusting? I bought some off ebay just a couple months ago and they are rusted so bad I cant play the games anymore.

there's no telling how long the eBay balls sat around before they were shipped to you. That's why I leave the balls with the oil coating until I need the stock and then only enough are cleaned for a week and for small orders. All large orders remain in the protective coating even when they ship because I figure some of them will be stored for future use.It's like Coach used to say..."protect your balls"

#527 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Wow. I think it is safe to say Ball Baron has some of the best customer support in all of pinball. Resolves issue in a snap, and is a great guy to talk to!

I'm humbled - Thank you very much for the public vote of confidence. Very much appreciated.

#528 5 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

For the record...
    310 balls+box equals:

I honestly thought it’d be heavier.
    Guess that measly number doesn’t qualify me for the Pinside powerlifter thread.

That's hilarious! I'm happy to see they arrived with only a bit of box bashing. You do hold the record for the most in one box, so there's that...

#529 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Titan, baby!
    However, I believe they are currently out of stock.

I will never be out of stock with the Ninjas. Three separate source and rotational ordering insures that even if I get a bad bunch, theres are sources to fall back on. Give them a spin.

#530 5 years ago
    Quoted from jboner1058:

It’s def the trough kicker that is taking nicks out of the ball. I sacrificed one of my new ninja chrome balls to it. I’ll have to sand down the edges of it and polish it like every other piece in the game

If you're still having issues, I can send you a trough protector. I bought a dozen just to have in stock for when the other suppliers run out.

#531 5 years ago

It's crazy how there really is no rule of thumb. Mrgreg123 has used the ninjas in magnetic games with positive results and long unaffected play. I think the magnetic features are not well regulated and may vary from one machine to the next - even if it is the same brand of machine. If my ninja plays well in one Dialed In game but another Dialed In magnetizes the balls within a week, the variation HAS to be with the magnets because the balls are uniform.
    I'm learning more about Electric Steel and how it works in electromagnets. There are so many chemical variations in the production, that coupled with poorly regulated heat treating, you can end up with hundreds of variations in performance. The science is extremely deep, boring and difficult for a layman to understand. I got a headache just reading about it. I might post the reference if you are having trouble sleeping.

#539 5 years ago

OK Ballers - Big Ball announcement. I'm running a special from now until the end of august so no-one should miss out.
    Buy 50 Ninjas and use coupon code 'bigball50" and you'll get a 2 inch chrome novelty ball with stand FREE
    Buy 75 Ninjas and use coupon code "bigball75" and you'll get the 2-1/2" novelty ball with stand FREE
    Buy 150 Ninjas and use coupon code "bigballs150" and you'll get both the 4 inch and 2-1/2 inch novelty balls with stands.
    I will add at least one coupon special for Carbon balls in the next few days but you'll have a whole month on that one as well.
    Please not that I am going to begin selling the stands for these balls separately. They are a lot of work to cut, camber, drill, sand and finish, so 5 bucks a piece is fair. You have to option to buy it or not and that way I don't have to raise the price on the novelty balls.
    Spread the word to all your friends - like I said, this will run the full month of August so everyone should have time to see it and take advantage.
    Anyone think I should do a Brass Ball special for the guy who has everything? I've got em.

#540 5 years ago
    Quoted from SuperPinball:

Do you have a link to the 4" novelty ball on ebay?

No but I will add one and you should know there are 3 specials running now until the end of August so everyone has time to hear about it and get an order in.
    The coupons only work on the ball baron site but I'll ho=nor them on eBay as well. Get a bigger bang for your shipping dollar.

Buy 50 Ninjas and use coupon code 'bigball50" and you'll get a 2 inch chrome novelty ball with stand FREE
    Buy 75 Ninjas and use coupon code "bigball75" and you'll get the 2-1/2" novelty ball with stand FREE
    Buy 150 Ninjas and use coupon code "bigballs150" and you'll get both the 4 inch and 2-1/2 inch novelty balls with stands.
    I will add at least one coupon special for Carbon balls in the next few days but you'll have a whole month on that one as well.

#543 5 years ago
    Quoted from SuperPinball:

I'm from Canada. Do those promotions still apply? Your site considers us "international" and I'm forced to buy through ebay.

The reason you are sent to my eBay site is because their Global Shipping Program is cheaper by far for sending objects that have considerable weight. By utilizing them and the USPS Priority Flat Rate service, I can save you about 30% on shipping. You still have customs and import taxes but they are all wrapped into one price which you can see during checkout and before you commit to the purchase....and YES I will honor the special offers on my ballbaron website if you buy through eBay. Just contact me directly at [email protected] and let me know exactly what you want to order. I will then list that combination of items and send you a link so you can easily get to it directly

3 months later
    #546 5 years ago
    Quoted from Nokoro:

Ok, I'm taking back my words a bit here. I finally had a chance to swap out the balls in my DI. This time, I wiped down the ball baron carbon balls fairly well, and I will now say that they are notably shinier than the carbon balls I previously got on the web.

The BEST way to clean the pinballs once you receive them is as follows:
    Items needed - Iso alcohol 70%, small plastic tray with flat bottom, clean retired face size towel and clean retired all cotton T-shirt.

Put about 15 balls on an old clean face towel. Spritz the balls with isopropyl alcohol. Grab up the towel at both ends and form it into a hammock shape. Now rock the hammock from one end to the other, so the balls slide back and forth along the length of the towel. 10 - 15 seconds is plenty.
    Now drop the balls into a shallow plastic tray. Squirt enough alcohol into the bottom of the tray to coat it. Roll the balls around until they're wet all around. Take an old worn out cotton T-shirt and hold it in your palm. Put 5 balls into the shirt, grab the shirt with your other hand and rub the balls like you were rubbing your palms together to warm them up. Do that until the ball is dry. You should have a clean and shine ball, ready to drop into the machine and dazzle your opponents with the bling factor.
    If you have received the Ninja Pinball, you will have gotten a new cotton glove for handling the ball after it has been cleaned.

1 week later
    #547 5 years ago

Pinball Machine goes to Rochester Toy Hall of Fame! To celebrate this auspicious occasion, ballbaron.com is having the "Hall of Fame Super Sale" and this was inspired by forum member gweempose.
    This will be a 10 day sale that starts now, with an 18% discount on the Ninja Ball. This is for sales of any amount and is a deeper discount than my bulk rates.
    The coupon code is Fame2018.
    Personal thanks to Brian for getting this party started.

4 months later
    #559 5 years ago

OK - All you carbon ball users have been seeing the supplies and vendors dwindle as of late and it's partly due to the tariffs and partly due to quality.
    No manufacturer in the US is willing to make a carbon ball because of the cost for tooling vs the production output. It's not like automobile or other mechanical applications where millions are required weekly. The pinball crowd has a demand level that just isn't big enough to be paid much attention to by the manufacturers here in the states. This is why China gets the bulk of the business.
    My last order from overseas was a batch that required me to "plate" or visually inspect the balls one at a time. The inspection should have been done at the plant but that's another story.
    I have 3 flats of balls left and I want to clear the shelves and Not inspect them myself. The fire sale starts now and there is going to be any offering for 3 lots of 50 lbs each. That's somewhere in the vicinity of 300 balls per flat, give or take. If you have quality levels like mine, you are going to find about 30-35% of the balls won't pass the visual exam. That is why I am offering each of these 3 lots at $60.00 ( about 20 cents per ball) plus shipping of $13.00. This is a one time only sale and will not be repeated with new stock when I get it. Contact me directly at info@ballbaron if you are interested. Remember - I'm offering these because I don't have time nor do I wish to inspect ONE MORE BALL. You buy them and you can do it. You won't be getting balls I have already rejected, you'll get them fresh from China, just as I did. It's time for some-one else to go cross-eyed...I'm tired. You can call me if you want. I'm up till 11pm east coast time. 678-696-5302 - David

11 months later
    #579 4 years ago

3 words - POLARIS Carbon Pinballs
    Available now.

3 months later
    #586 3 years ago

Attention Ballers! You've been wondering when and the time has come. July 1 starts the Independence Day Sale and all three pinball options will be discounted a whopping 17.76%.(prices rounded up or down hit whole numbers) The sale include Ninja, Polaris Carbon and Standard Chrome pinballs with a limit of 50 per purchase. No coupon code necessary, just visit ballbaron.com and make your purchase. Sale starts July 1 and ends July 7

5 months later
    #608 3 years ago
    Quoted from guitarded:

Last batch of Ninjas I bought had a bunch of balls that were eccentric...
    eggcentric, really. I was having to open up my machines and remove at least one out of three balls and replacing them.
    Got tired of that and bught replacements last month from Pinball Life. I haven't had any issues with any of them at all.
    Not nearly as shiny.
    But round, which I prefer in a pinball.

Why is this the first I'm hearing about this? You never contacted me about the problem. Please let me know the order number and date of purchase and return those "Egocentric" balls fo a full refund.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballbaron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-are-you-buying-balls-from?tu=ballbaron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.