Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 618 posts
  • 172 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by chooch
  • Topic is favorited by 108 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E6C1A7C7-2F76-4B9D-9C39-EABCF31D85B4.jpeg
    jesus.gif
    A49A3096-3081-44FE-B298-F91964B1D8D7 (resized).jpeg
    3ac58185940444059456c09ed2c10ba7 (resized).jpg
    7B7523F3-0BAF-436C-9FCA-2913B695241C (resized).jpeg
    3BC79479-5199-4E58-832E-50FA2EB90D92 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0010 (resized).jpg
    IMGA0699 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0698 (resized).JPG
    E7D846CA-9ECF-4178-B397-2EFD31499B46 (resized).png
    IMG_0039 (resized).JPG
    Carbon vs Chrome (resized).jpg
    Polished vs Unpolished Carbon 2 (resized).jpg
    Polished vs Unpolished Carbon (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170911_142022782 (resized).jpg
    20170911_180400 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MustangPaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

2 months later
    #336 6 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Someone design a custom machine that uses the big ball sort of like TZ uses the powerball

Talk about dimples.

#345 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrgregb123:

OK guys - the BIG PINBALL promo is back!
    Buy 50 Ninja chrome balls, get the giant 2.5" pinball FREE.
    1) Visit ballbaron.com, and add at least 50 Ninja pinballs to your cart:
    https://ballbaron.com/product/ninja-super-shiny-chrome-pinball-g10/
    2) Add the 2.5" giant pinball to your cart:
    https://ballbaron.com/product/2-12-inch-chrome-steel-ball/
    3) Apply coupon code "bigball50" at checkout and the giant pinball becomes FREE.
    Promo runs all week through Friday, 3/9/18 or until the giant pinballs run out!

Think you'll ever have those 5 inch mothers?

2 weeks later
    #373 6 years ago
    Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I just received 10 of the carbon steel balls and 2 of them have dents in them. Worse than the balls I am replacing. I ordered the Ninjas before and those were amazing. Not too happy...

Send pictures to them.

1 month later
    #410 6 years ago

Got my 300 Ninjas (damn that's one HEAVY box) and these 2, 4 inchers (these are HEAVY too) today. Thanks Dave.

IMGA0698 (resized).JPGIMGA0698 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0699 (resized).JPGIMGA0699 (resized).JPG

#413 5 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Just curious, but what are you going to do with those big pinballs? Make a trophy? Hang them from your truck? (Truck nuts)

One is for a trophy and one is for me. But maybe I could make a Klick-Clack with both of them.

#416 5 years ago
    Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I am tempted just to pop for one of those things.

It is kind of cool, if you have a bar put it on it. The first think people will do when they see it will be to pick it up. Tell them it has pinball energy and to rub it before they play. But man if they drop it on their foot it's hospital time for sure.

#421 5 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:

Please don't. Their will be 20 more dimpling threads.

Wouldn't have to worry about dimples with these, at almost 10 lbs there's no way they would EVER get air born.

2 weeks later
    #431 5 years ago
    Quoted from ballbaron:

Are you going to want fire crackers with that order?

Hey can you get the "GOOD" M80's?

1 week later
    #437 5 years ago
    Quoted from jboner1058:

I ordered some silverjets from Marco and put 10 games in on my nos phantom of the opera restoration. They are now pitted and scratched to the point where I can feel the pitting after ten games.

That's not good, give Ninjas a try.

#445 5 years ago
    Quoted from jboner1058:

Everything in the game is new or new old stock. I sanded and polished all the metal pieces that come in contact with the balls except the ball trough kick out arm (which is also new). Think that could be it?

Any sharp edges on that kickout?

#446 5 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Im gonna give the ninja's a try. I ordered one round to cover my 3 pins; no magnets in any of my games luckily. I typically go with oh so shiny balls from pbl but since they're out, im willing to give these a shot.

I think you'll like them.

#449 5 years ago
    Quoted from ballbaron:

The problem is, Carbon balls may shine up almost as well but never to the extent that the Ninja does. Carbon is also not as hard and thus will dull at a more rapid rate. There is a table top degausser in the works and will be about the size of a one burner hot plate. Working on it now and targeting a 5 minute treatment for effected balls to have the magnetic memory pulled out of them for longer play life in the games with magnetic features.
    I will have a new stock of Carbon balls within the next 30 days. You van always visit ballbaron.com and check for inventoy updates and read the blog.

Way to go, I hope it's affordable. Is it just one ball at a time?

1 month later
    #465 5 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

My poor USPS driver is probably going to get a hernia lugging all that shiny goodness to my door.

Have you ever tried lifting a box with 300 in it? I have and did.

#468 5 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Unfortunately no, not 300.
    Mine’s 310...
    I’m sure those extra 10 balls will really pucker the sphincter though.

Yup the extra 10 will be the killer.

#470 5 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

Same here,I'm new to pinball,so I have no idea how long his supply will last.

Not to worry, he's in the pinball business so he will always have them in stock.

1 week later
    #512 5 years ago

You guys are all talking about one thing ....the shine. You can shine up a carbon all you like and you'll still have a ball that still not as hard as a chrome. If anything a shiny carbon willl show wear faster then a chrome "because" of the shine. If I'm wrong about all this someone please correct me.

1 year later
    #567 4 years ago

If anyone in the MPLS/St Paul area needs balls I have Ball Barron Ninja's for sale, $1.50 each. Pick up only.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MustangPaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-are-you-buying-balls-from?tu=MustangPaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.