Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 618 posts
  • 172 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by chooch
  • Topic is favorited by 108 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E6C1A7C7-2F76-4B9D-9C39-EABCF31D85B4.jpeg
    jesus.gif
    A49A3096-3081-44FE-B298-F91964B1D8D7 (resized).jpeg
    3ac58185940444059456c09ed2c10ba7 (resized).jpg
    7B7523F3-0BAF-436C-9FCA-2913B695241C (resized).jpeg
    3BC79479-5199-4E58-832E-50FA2EB90D92 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0010 (resized).jpg
    IMGA0699 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0698 (resized).JPG
    E7D846CA-9ECF-4178-B397-2EFD31499B46 (resized).png
    IMG_0039 (resized).JPG
    Carbon vs Chrome (resized).jpg
    Polished vs Unpolished Carbon 2 (resized).jpg
    Polished vs Unpolished Carbon (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170911_142022782 (resized).jpg
    20170911_180400 (resized).jpg
    There are 618 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 13.
    #451 5 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Way to go, I hope it's affordable. Is it just one ball at a time?

If it works well, and it is showing promise, You'll be able to treat 6-10 balls at a time and even more if I find the right size and thickness of tray to use so I can offer it as a package deal.

#452 5 years ago
    Quoted from ballbaron:

I will have a new stock of Carbon balls within the next 30 days. You van always visit ballbaron.com and check for inventory updates and read the blog.

counting the days, pinbud.....I can take a little less shiny for carbon....some of my machines simply can't handle the chrome....

#453 5 years ago

Got my ninja chrome balls from ballbaron and yes they are as shiny and nice as you are imagining them to be! Love the balls, got them for my new GoT and soon to be coming in IMDN and will be ording more soon to change out old balls on my other pins.

Look forward to the shiny carbon balls when those are available for my magnet games.

Very nice balls ballbaron, found my new ball source!!!

#454 5 years ago

It’s def the trough kicker that is taking nicks out of the ball. I sacrificed one of my new ninja chrome balls to it. I’ll have to sand down the edges of it and polish it like every other piece in the game

2 weeks later
    #455 5 years ago

I just stocked up on some Ninja Balls
    Getting ready for Pintastic!

Bringing this

2 weeks later
    #456 5 years ago

I can finally announce that ball baron.com is fully stocked with Carbon Pinballs: https://ballbaron.com/product/pinball-carbon/
    Standard Chrome Pinballs: https://ballbaron.com/product/pinball-chrome/
    and of course the Ninja: https://ballbaron.com/product/ninja-super-shiny-chrome-pinball-g10/
    No purchase limits.

#457 5 years ago

Titan, baby!

However, I believe they are currently out of stock.

#458 5 years ago

Have been playing with Ninjas in TNA. They are very nice and have been holding up very well! Titans are good, but I noticed a difference right away between the Ninjas and the Titans. Will definitely go with Ninjas as my first pick.

#459 5 years ago
    Quoted from ballbaron:

I can finally announce that ball baron.com is fully stocked with Carbon Pinballs: https://ballbaron.com/product/pinball-carbon/
    and of course the Ninja: https://ballbaron.com/product/ninja-super-shiny-chrome-pinball-g10/
    No purchase limits.

BAMM!!!! order placed...thank you....mark

#460 5 years ago

So carbon are for games with magnets and ninjas are for games that don't have magnets? Is that accurate?

#461 5 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

BAMM!!!! order placed...thank you....mark

Same. Thank you!

#462 5 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

So carbon are for games with magnets and ninjas are for games that don't have magnets? Is that accurate?

Yep...

#463 5 years ago
    Quoted from ballbaron:

No purchase limits.

Just in time. I need some and am looking forward to trying the carbon ones. Just ordered.

#464 5 years ago

David/Ball Baron is the best!
    Easy communication/transaction, and stands behind his quality products.

My poor USPS driver is probably going to get a hernia lugging all that shiny goodness to my door.

#465 5 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

My poor USPS driver is probably going to get a hernia lugging all that shiny goodness to my door.

Have you ever tried lifting a box with 300 in it? I have and did.

#466 5 years ago

Another order in the books.

#467 5 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Have you ever tried lifting a box with 300 in it? I have and did.

Unfortunately no, not 300.
    Mine’s 310...
    I’m sure those extra 10 balls will really pucker the sphincter though.

#468 5 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Unfortunately no, not 300.
    Mine’s 310...
    I’m sure those extra 10 balls will really pucker the sphincter though.

Yup the extra 10 will be the killer.

#469 5 years ago
    Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Another order in the books.

Same here,I'm new to pinball,so I have no idea how long his supply will last.
    I've been through the golf ball buying frenzy,when Cosco finally restocks their golf balls.They are gone in a matter of hours,so I just gave up on trying to buy them!
    I'm not sure if pinball is the same,but I ordered while the ordering was good.

#470 5 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

Same here,I'm new to pinball,so I have no idea how long his supply will last.

Not to worry, he's in the pinball business so he will always have them in stock.

#471 5 years ago

I ordered 5000 just to be safe

#472 5 years ago
    the deal with carbon vs Chrome is a debate thet may never have a sttled winner. Some guys on here have played hundreds of game with the dialed In game and had no issue with the Ninja becoming magnetized. Ther have found the balls being effected within just a few games. It's a foregone conclusion that the Carbons are less effected by a large percentage but because the carbon ball is softer by it's molecular make up, it won't last as long before becoming dull. I'm working on a demagnetizer and you should ask around the forum to see if you will benefit fron obtaining a trough protector. Hope this helps a little.

#473 5 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

I ordered 5000 just to be safe

I'm looking for that 5000 ball order but don't see it....

#474 5 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

counting the days, pinbud.....I can take a little less shiny for carbon....some of my machines simply can't handle the chrome....

I'm happy to say that the balls I washed the oil off of and shined are very nice. High shine and reflexion. Tell me whaich way you want them. If you're going to store them I suggest leaving the oil on until use. For orders of 10 or less, I clean them up first because I figure a smaller number will probably get put in use right away.

#475 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Titan, baby!
    However, I believe they are currently out of stock.

I have the Ninja (perfect polish and shine) as well as a great standard chrome ball and a very shiny Carbon ball. All in stock and ready to ship. If my prices aren't the lowest, they are very competitive.
    Contact me at [email protected] and I'll send you a sample pack of all three.

#476 5 years ago
    Quoted from charles4400:

Got my ninja chrome balls from ballbaron and yes they are as shiny and nice as you are imagining them to be! Love the balls, got them for my new GoT and soon to be coming in IMDN and will be ording more soon to change out old balls on my other pins.
    Look forward to the shiny carbon balls when those are available for my magnet games.
    Very nice balls ballbaron, found my new ball source!!!

Have you ordered yet? I can't match the screen names to the order name, so if you did, thank you and if you haven't, I'm working all weekend so all orders will ship on Monday

#477 5 years ago
    Quoted from ballbaron:

Have you ordered yet? I can't match the screen names to the order name, so if you did, thank you and if you haven't, I'm working all weekend so all orders will ship on Monday

Not yet but will, I have to go through the lineup and get an estimate of how many ninja and carbon balls I need. I havent changed balls in a couple of years and plan to wax all playfileds and change all the balls all at once. The ones I got for the newest pins are amazing though and am very happy with them.

Just have to motivate myself to cleanup the gameroom so I can start sliding glass off lol!

#478 5 years ago
    Quoted from ballbaron:

the deal with carbon vs Chrome is a debate thet may never have a sttled winner. Some guys on here have played hundreds of game with the dialed In game and had no issue with the Ninja becoming magnetized. Ther have found the balls being effected within just a few games. It's a foregone conclusion that the Carbons are less effected by a large percentage but because the carbon ball is softer by it's molecular make up, it won't last as long before becoming dull. I'm working on a demagnetizer and you should ask around the forum to see if you will benefit fron obtaining a trough protector. Hope this helps a little.

Very cool on the demagnetizer....

#479 5 years ago
    Quoted from ballbaron:

I'm happy to say that the balls I washed the oil off of and shined are very nice. High shine and reflexion. Tell me whaich way you want them. If you're going to store them I suggest leaving the oil on until use. For orders of 10 or less, I clean them up first because I figure a smaller number will probably get put in use right away.

Leave mine in the light oil please....I am going to put 6 of the carbon into AlienLE immediately, however....mark

#480 5 years ago

What do people use to clean the oil off the balls? I have Naptha and Acetone as well as regular non-ammonia glass cleaner.

#481 5 years ago

Just picked up more ninjas from the Baron.

Sounds like a TV show.

3ac58185940444059456c09ed2c10ba7 (resized).jpg3ac58185940444059456c09ed2c10ba7 (resized).jpg

#482 5 years ago
    Quoted from ballbaron:

O good I will come steal from some you!

That being said anyone try on wcs 94?

Ps got a free ball in my swag bag at pinball showdown! Thanks. Is it a Ninja ball?

#483 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

That being said anyone try on wcs 94?

I've had a set of his prior carbon run in there...work great.,..

#484 5 years ago
    Quoted from ballbaron:

Ok ok I lied! Ordered a sweet 100 pack though! Reminds me..... prolly time to change out all my ballz

#485 5 years ago

Just got some of the carbon balls from Ball Baron. The quality seems decent and comparable to other carbon balls I found on the web. They do not appear as shiny as pinballlife's oh so shiny balls that are no longer being sold. I miss those pinballlife ones.

#486 5 years ago

I haven't had a chance to examine the carbons that I just received as I have been figuring out just the right place to display the 4 inch Ninja that came with them.

#487 5 years ago
    Quoted from Nokoro:

Just got some of the carbon balls from Ball Baron. The quality seems decent and comparable to other carbon balls I found on the web. They do not appear as shiny as pinballlife's oh so shiny balls that are no longer being sold. I miss those pinballlife ones.

I actually got my carbon and Ninjas today....was blown away on how well the carbon cleaned up and shined....staggering, actually...very happy....

#488 5 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

I actually got my carbon and Ninjas today....was blown away on how well the carbon cleaned up and shined....staggering, actually...very happy....

Ok. In all fairness, I probably need to clean them better, but I did rub one down a bit. I have no complaints. It is just that the oh so shiny ones really were exceptional.

#489 5 years ago

ballbaron Ordered on Friday afternoon and already received my package. Thanks for the incredibly fast shipping and the balls look great!

#490 5 years ago
    Quoted from Nokoro:

Ok. In all fairness, I probably need to clean them better, but I did rub one down a bit. I have no complaints. It is just that the oh so shiny ones really were exceptional.

I thought the same thing..then used some alcohol and was amazed....

#491 5 years ago
    Quoted from Nokoro:

What do people use to clean the oil off the balls? I have Naptha and Acetone as well as regular non-ammonia glass cleaner.

I used isopropyl alcohol ,and it seemed to work pretty good.

#492 5 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

I thought the same thing..then used some alcohol and was amazed....

Ok. I’ll give that a try. Thanks.

#493 5 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yup the extra 10 will be the killer.

For the record...
    310 balls+box equals:
    A49A3096-3081-44FE-B298-F91964B1D8D7 (resized).jpegA49A3096-3081-44FE-B298-F91964B1D8D7 (resized).jpeg
    I honestly thought it’d be heavier.
    Guess that measly number doesn’t qualify me for the Pinside powerlifter thread.

#494 5 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

For the record...
    310 balls+box equals:

I honestly thought it’d be heavier.
    Guess that measly number doesn’t qualify me for the Pinside powerlifter thread.

I think I could bench press that box of balls if I had to.

#495 5 years ago

Have any Dialed In owners put carbon balls in their machines? I installed mine today and the magnet in the theater will catch the ball, but it struggles mightily at pulling it up and around on specific modes (i.e. drone package delivery).

For those of you that are using the carbon balls in DI, what kind of experiences are you seeing?

#496 5 years ago
    Quoted from ballbaron:

You have to understand him, he exaggerates a bit, he probably meant 5. Just gets carried away....

#497 5 years ago

Ball baron.com

Ordered Ninja and Carbon, balls were shipped safely and are excellent. Man those Ninjas shine!

Also got 1” pinballs for my Safecracker. Switched to smaller balls a couple years ago, they really feel “right” in the pin IMO.

#498 5 years ago

Anybody try the Ball Baron Ninjas in an Attack From Mars Remake ? Haven' tried any Ninja's yet. Thinking about trying a set of these.

#499 5 years ago
    Quoted from NoQuarters:

Anybody try the Ball Baron Ninjas in an Attack From Mars Remake ? Haven' tried any Ninja's yet. Thinking about trying a set of these.

I have. You won't regret it.

#500 5 years ago

Me too it’s about the only game I have without magnets too

There are 618 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-are-you-buying-balls-from/page/10?hl=dr_spidey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.