Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by eggbert52
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pinball.jpg
sparky_0895.JPG
Met927.JPG
Met926.JPG
11312614_10153343270979244_8624831850221858974_o.jpg
20150331_140301.jpg
20150331_135847.jpg
image-488.jpg
image-422.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

My Met Pro-Led finally arrived.Met926.JPG DD Sparky was tired of waiting!Met927.JPGsparky_0895.JPG

#52 5 years ago

I like the road case edition better than all of them. I just need to find 7k to buy it.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from FalconDriver:

My Met Pro-Led finally arrived.Met926.JPG DD Sparky was tired of waiting!Met927.JPGsparky_0895.JPG

That picture of Sparking waiting for the game to be set up is just toooooo funny.

#54 5 years ago

""Your Premium was fun to play! Glad you still have it. You also have ACDC. Whoa!""
How have you been bud, Glad you enjoyed it . yeah AC DC prem and Met prem I am experiencing pinball bliss.. .. Have a great day and play more pinball

#55 5 years ago

Congrats on your New Pro

#56 5 years ago

3 Words..

Ride The Lightning

I want them to make a RtL edition so bad. Not for me, but for my friend so he will sell me his premium when he buys one

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Congrats on your New Pro

Thanks! I look forward in putting some play into it.

#58 5 years ago

I'm thinking Met Pro will be my next pin but man that cabinet art is pretty hideous.

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

I'm thinking Met Pro will be my next pin but man that cabinet art is pretty hideous.

Its a fun game, but the cab is a little over the top for my taste too. Unfortunately they doubled down and splattered color all over the DMD panel for the LED pros.

#60 5 years ago

Jam it between two other games. I've only looked at the side art when the game first came out of the box.

#61 5 years ago

I actually really like all the art on the game it all ties together great?

#62 5 years ago

The pro art made me buy an LE when it came out ... But the price ,arghhhhhh

#63 5 years ago

If they indeed make another premium like RTL I'm in if I like the artwork and price.

#64 5 years ago

Ill take the apparently ugly but awesomely playing led pro for 4500 nib anyday lol I dont play the cab

#65 5 years ago

I have an LE, but I have no problem with the Pro art.

#66 5 years ago

I think with the purple powder coating it looks great, add that to the coin door as well even better!

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

I think it looks great, in your face attitude, just like the band. I see you have a Star Trek Pro, so do I and here is how they look together.

pinball.jpg
#68 5 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

1/ MetLE MET prem Roadcase/ Met Prem Monster/ Then the pro for the less $ or if no Prems avail...
To each there own however I like MetRoadcase better than Monster , said it before and will always stand on this one never changing

We wanted a Road Case Premium so badly - we finally were ready to buy in Sept , $7200 free shipping via Amazon and they dropped the deal just a few hours b4 we placed the order (it was more $$$ than the prior year but my wife was diagnosed with leukemia right near the time Metallica was released so her chemo , cancer center visits to Houston very often have near wiped out our funds but playing pinball is one of the few things she can really do on a regular basis and she is still a mega Metallica fan - she had to have the Binge & Purge box set in the 90's that of course the Road Case model mimics - it's the perfect pin for someone into music).

At least twice while going to MD Anderson (MDACC) in Houston we were able to stop by Joystix which is not far from the MDACC downtown Houston and we were able to play / see a Road Case premium fall of 2013 - one trip we almost bought it then got hit with a mega "co-insurance" bill for MD Anderson "services" that was much more alone than the price of a Met premium, we sure do understand why cancer sucks 1st hand, feel bad for those afflicted much earlier than us.

If they do a prem Met run - we'll sell our Fish Tales & go for it (tho we know it won't be a Road Case version). BTW - I would replace the translite on a Road Case - while the cabinet is super cool, not so much the translite.

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from Hotdoggin:

but my wife was diagnosed with leukemia right near the time Metallica was released so her chemo , cancer center visits to Houston very often have near wiped out our funds but playing pinball is one of the few things she can really do on a regular basis and she is still a mega Metallica fan

Hey man sorry to hear that news. Prayers to your wife for a speedy recovery and good health going forward.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside