Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by JVice
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zacaj.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

Unknown condition EMs are about the safest purchase you can make project wise. No boards to replace or repair, no bad displays, etc. Budget $100 for parts and you'll almost never go wrong.

I don't really see any games at reasonable prices sit on CL, etc though, SS included. And I see way more EMs than SS.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

I appreciate it Zacaj, and agree, to someone who understands the repair process an EM is a great thing.
    But you are in NY, and I notice there are a lot of machines available Statewide. This must be a regional thing, either NC is a hot Market or we just didn't receive as many machines back in the day.

Actually, I almost never find machines for sale in NY (at least upstate). I end up driving to PA, MA, CT, NJ for them.

There definitely seem to be less lately though. I picked up about 3-4x as many two years ago as I am now

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zacaj.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-are-the-ems?tu=zacaj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.