6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by tracelifter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

kisscl.jpg

#1 6 years ago

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

So, where did this 5000 number of remaining machines come from?

#2 6 years ago

It's been posted on Craigslist repeatedly.

LTG : )

#3 6 years ago

What a load of horse manure.

#4 6 years ago

Please tell me who paid over $500 for the schematics.
    Hello..................

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Please tell me who paid over $500 for the schematics.
    Hello..................

Come on now, he said schematics AND owners manual...now that's a value!

#6 6 years ago

Maybe he screwed up the decimal point. $50.00 for a manual is still expensive.

#7 6 years ago

"This also includes all original keys that are attached to original Bally's key tag."

From an Addams Family kisscl.jpg

#8 6 years ago

full text of add here.

This is a well maintained vintage 1978 limited edition Kiss Pinball Machine by Bally's.

It is in excellent original condition and has extra replacement parts such as rubbers, balls, and more. This machine comes with original manual and schematics which alone sell for over 500.00 each and having these makes it easy to fix machine if ever need be. This paperwork gives you a clear understanding of what the errors code are and why you will get them. Sometimes for just paying with too much vigor. You will not need to call someone for something silly when all you need to do is reset it. This is a highly collectible Kiss pinball machine by Bally's created in 1978 it was one of 14467 machines created. Only 5,000 remain in workable condition. This machine will only increase in value and has by 400.00 a year since original purchase. In talking with professionals and pinball machine dealers, they say this machine is one of the better made pinball machine from it's era. This also includes all original keys that are attached to original Bally's key tag.

I paid $5500.00 originally, although a major Kiss fan I must make the sacrifice and sell it. I have been told recently the they have sold with signatures for over $20,000.00. However, recently Pawnstars low balled a desperate person for as low as $2500.00, an insult to the seller so they could make a profit to their collector. I am not desperate and you will not be sorry, as this is a fun game to play. Not to mention, as the years go on and you take care of it you will see the increase in value and make a wonderful investment that brings joy while you make money.

If you need this shipped to you. You must make all arrangements and pay for the costs involved in getting to you. I will help where I can to assist you in getting to you. If it is for local pick up you can buy it now and pick it up today.

*Had someone message me asking if there is writing on the side. He could not tell from photo. There is no writing it is a stamp of what number machine this is. The stamp states EKT 6432 and done by Bally's

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

Come on now, he said schematics AND owners manual...now that's a value!

Actually he said manual and schematic worth 500 EACH!

#10 6 years ago

I am not familiar with reset on a -17 or -35 to clear error codes. Heck I am not familiar with error codes. (not talking about boot blinks)

#11 6 years ago

Ad was written while smoking his lunch and listening to Shoot Out at the Fantasy Factory.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    € 12.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Multigame
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Lighting - Interactive
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    $ 49.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Chrome Candy
    $ 199.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    £ 58.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Sillyoldelf Mods
    $ 79.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Lighting - Backbox
    Lermods
    $ 64.95
    $ 21.00
    $ 259.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside