• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_8506.JPG
100_8505.JPG
#1 11 years ago

They made almost 11K of these, why are they never for sale? I am looking for one in any condition as long as it is priced appropriately. I would prefer QC but beaters work, too. 250 mile radius of 53527 zip is preferred but exceptional machines will get me to go further.

#2 11 years ago

I know Cointaker had one at Pinfest in Allentown. It was really nice, CQ, I think $5500 from what I remember.

#3 11 years ago

it's amazing any non-dmd can sell for that much.. but then again, it's that nice of a game

#4 11 years ago

I found one for sale in Minneapolis, but the guy wants $4700!

#5 11 years ago

I've got one not CQ but very nice that I've been kicking around the idea of possibly letting it go.

#6 11 years ago

Doot77, what all does it need? I might be interested, too.

#7 11 years ago

I have been looking for one - I wanted a restoration project under $2k. I wanted completely working but cabinet decals and playfield blown out will be ok.

#8 11 years ago

There's a guy that has one in Downingtown, Pa that was selling on Ebay with no bids and was 3500 firm. PM me if you want info. I gave up when he wouldn't even attempt at any price lower. Its not really nice but 100% functional.

#9 11 years ago

Doot77, what all does it need? I might be interested, too.

To make it perfect it needs new cabinet decals(In Very good shape with very minimal fade and nicks), New Ramps (Decent shape, the steps ramp is just showing typical wear and the center ramp had been cracked from the diverter, but Cliffy set installed and shows no damage other than the again typical ball wear) Actually was going to attempt to flame polish them up, but haven't gotten around to it.

I just restored the PF and Clearcoated it earlier this year.

I thought I had fully assembled pics on my computer but this is as close as I have right now.

100_8505.JPG100_8505.JPG 100_8506.JPG100_8506.JPG

#10 11 years ago

Looks really nice Doot!

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from Doot77:

I've got one not CQ but very nice that I've been kicking around the idea of possibly letting it go.

PM sent.

#12 11 years ago

PM replied, I've gotten alot of interest in this but I'm giving davewth first shot as he's the OP.

#13 11 years ago

Doot77...did I sell you that FH? I had two at one point that needed restored and still kicking myself for letting them both go.

#14 11 years ago

i know a guy with one.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Doot77...did I sell you that FH? I had two at one point that needed restored and still kicking myself for letting them both go.

Yep Justin, thats the one, Looks a little better than before right!

#16 11 years ago

Wow, those ramps are so clean you can't even see them!

#17 11 years ago

Looks great! Nice work

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from Raikus:

Wow, those ramps are so clean you can't even see them!

Those are the new PDI ramps.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Doot77:

PM replied, I've gotten alot of interest in this but I'm giving davewth first shot as he's the OP.

Glad to see you are giving the OP first dibs instead of the other people that scammed in on his thread !!!!

#20 11 years ago

I'll gladly wait in line if the OP passes. That's what I assumed was happening anyway.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

I'll gladly wait in line if the OP passes. That's what I assumed was happening anyway.

Not for sale at this time. Too much interest.

Still looking. If anyone else has a lead please PM me so i get a shot at it.

#22 11 years ago

Yeah like Dave said I'm going to hold on to it for the time being. There's been talk of a layoff coming at my work so until that happens it will be staying in my collection. If that unfortunately does happen I will be in contact with Dave and if he hasn't found one yet will give him first shot.

Thanks, Matt

BTW those are the new invisiramps that just came out. LOL!

#23 11 years ago

Thanks, Matt! I totally understand and I hope everything works out with your employment. That's more important!

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

There's a guy that has one in Downingtown, Pa that was selling on Ebay with no bids and was 3500 firm. PM me if you want info. I gave up when he wouldn't even attempt at any price lower. Its not really nice but 100% functional.

Thank you but that's too far.

#25 11 years ago

I have a Funhouse that has been through Treasure Cove. I'd sell it. I'm near Cincinnati, pm me.

-M

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

I have a Funhouse that has been through Treasure Cove. I'd sell it. I'm near Cincinnati, pm me.
-M

Pm sent. I suspect others will too, if history repeats itself.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Forbelsop said:I have a Funhouse that has been through Treasure Cove. I'd sell it. I'm near Cincinnati, pm me.
-M
Pm sent. I suspect others will too, if history repeats itself.

LoL! Replied to your email with the pics you asked for... I guess you haven't had much luck finding one?

Don't worry. If it sells we can always talk Mousin Around; I have one of those also.

#28 11 years ago

There was one on Los Angeles CL yesterday along with an Addams for $6k package deal. Just looked now to post a link and can't find it, probably sold...

#29 11 years ago

I just got offered a "Treasure Cove" Funhouse plus a fully shopped WCS94 (looks almost as good as the Funhouse) for my LOTR.

Turned it down. I'm assuming he'd be willing to sell it but I'm not sure about that.

I know Funhouse is very popular and usually commands a premium price but it's just not one of my favorites.

Besides I already have a trade deal going for the LOTR that I feel committed to.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I just got offered a "Treasure Cove" Funhouse plus a fully shopped WCS94 (looks almost as good as the Funhouse) for my LOTR.

That woulda been a no-brainer for me. I woulda done it in a heartbeat...

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Turned it down. I'm assuming he'd be willing to sell it but I'm not sure about that.
I know Funhouse is very popular and usually commands a premium price but it's just not one of my favorites.
Besides I already have a trade deal going for the LOTR that I feel committed to.

Too late... That was my FH, which I sold earlier today. Shame because I was excited about the LOTR possibility.

-M

#32 11 years ago

Too bad astro those were minty machines and me and Forbes were going
To hand deliver them

#33 11 years ago

I must have just missed that TAF and FH deal on CL! I check it all the time and those are the two main pins I'm looking for, too. Would've been nice to get 'em both in one shot....

#34 11 years ago

I have a friend who has a game that is in really nice condition with a 0-day mylared playfield. He wants $4500 for it. It's in New Orleans.

#35 11 years ago

I am in Dallas, Texas and I've got a FH for sale at $2,300. It is 100% functional and just needs some new backbox side art and it would be good to go. A playfield replacement would get it looking near-perfect.

If anyone is interested (you will have to come pick it up in person) feel free to email me at [email protected]

#36 11 years ago

Thanks for the offers. I am going to stick within 250 miles of 53527 for now. Feel free to post and grab funhouses on my thread with no bad vibes from me!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 29.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Boards
PinSound

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-are-all-the-funhouses-i-want-one?responsive=0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.