Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by Blitzburgh99
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ADE98074-B105-42DB-8505-C6AB10D9BE28.gif
BLitz (resized).png
IMG_0107 (resized).JPG
bugs bunny backglass (resized).jpg
IMG_3423 (resized).JPG

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 1 year ago

Silly question, but to have such a bad rep these NEVER come up for sale for some reason. I'd buy one just on theme alone but you never see them.

#2 1 year ago

They only made 2500 of them and if a dmd game wasn't earning alot of time they were parted out by operators for the circuit boards which were worth more then the game at the time.
Happened alot with congo too and other low ramnked dmd games as the boards were worth more then the game in the 90s and early 2000s

#3 1 year ago

They sure don't pop up often. If you are seriously looking for one, try putting up a WTB ad to see if you can shake one loose.

#4 1 year ago

I think many of these ended up in the landfill. I hate to see any pin trashed, but it is probably a just fate for this game.

#5 1 year ago

Had trouble selling mine...took a long time, and sold it to a guy because he liked the theme.
Great theme. Weak gameplay.

#6 1 year ago

BBBB is a bad game...just plain bad.
Scoring way too random - weak rules - no multiball (the very last without MB, I believe).

With all the JT bashing (deservedly) - someone's BugsB is likely to become available....but you will own it a very long time.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from doublestack:

I think many of these ended up in the landfill.

Kill the wabbit! Kill the wabbit!!!
Sorry, I had too.

IMG_3423 (resized).JPG

#8 1 year ago

It's so bad. Try not to even think about it.

#9 1 year ago

Had one for a couple years. Game Play just sucked . Sold it to a guy in Canada.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

Had one for a couple years. Game Play just sucked . Sold it to a guy in Canada.

Sounds like the hurricane I had once.

#11 1 year ago

Be vewy vewy quiet and I will tell you.

#12 1 year ago

I have one that will be for sale. Since your location is not listed, I don't know if you are even faintly close.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitch:

They only made 2500 of them and if a dmd game wasn't earning alot of time they were parted out by operators for the circuit boards which were worth more then the game at the time.
Happened alot with congo too and other low ramnked dmd games as the boards were worth more then the game in the 90s and early 2000s

BBBB wasn't a DMD game, it was alpha numeric. My local arcade had one, and that game was just.....bad.

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

BBBB wasn't a DMD game, it was alpha numeric. My local arcade had one, and that game was just.....bad.

Wow, ya your right. Not sure why I was thinking that.

#15 1 year ago

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

This one for $2800 has been listed on the Minneapolis CL for a few weeks.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

surelly there're two "0" too much... as than, $28 seems a fair price for that game

#17 1 year ago

Also had it and it was gone for parts.But a customer from Australia just bought the whole playfield populated.
Didn't like it because didn't have multiball.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from arakissun:

Also had it and it was gone for parts.But a customer from Australia just bought the whole playfield populated.
Didn't like it because didn't have multiball.

Yeah crazy that game didn't have a multi ball wonder who had that bright idea.

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

Silly question, but to have such a bad rep these NEVER come up for sale for some reason. I'd buy one just on theme alone but you never see them.

There was one near me for sale recently for $1500. Had a little wear but was a fun System 11 machine. Went to look at it but ended up getting Phantom of the Opera instead from the same seller.

Bugs has an odd layout and I thnk that makes some not like it so much. I found it fun, but the sounds got to me after a bit. Hope you can find one if it's something you're looking to get.

Chris

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Bugs has an odd layout and I thnk that makes some not like it so much.

Nope. The rules are garbage.

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

There was one near me for sale recently for $1500. Had a little wear but was a fun System 11 machine. Went to look at it but ended up getting Phantom of the Opera instead from the same seller.
Bugs has an odd layout and I thnk that makes some not like it so much. I found it fun, but the sounds got to me after a bit. Hope you can find one if it's something you're looking to get.
Chris

Is he still selling? With so few out there I would imagine PF parts for this game are non existent.

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

Is he still selling? With so few out there I would imagine PF parts for this game are non existent.

I think he sold it, but I can check with him and get back to you.

Chris

#23 1 year ago

The ones I have seen are blown out around the eye inserts.
I have only played at auction a few times and it was not fun...just odd.

#24 1 year ago

A friend of mine has a NOS populated playfield in a crate that he plans on selling. What's that worth to ya?

#25 1 year ago

I was hoping no one would notice the lack of BBBB. I have been stashing them away, planning to run the market on them one day. Guess its time to switch over to my little buddy Gilligan. I got my eye on Popeye too.

#26 1 year ago
Hmmm... ...lol.............Joey

#27 1 year ago

I remember seeing one of those INSANELY cheap at PAGG one year, like sub 1k. Kinda wish I'd grabbed it.

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

The game is getting bashed in this thread. But you have to admit, the game on CL looks good!

#29 1 year ago

I had one for several years and it was really surprising how bad the game was and what little to do there was on it and the sounds were awful. Really disappointed. I sold it years ago and later found a decent used playfield to hang on the ceiling and called it good, you can see it in this picture. So there is one less one out there that I know of.

John

bugs bunny backglass (resized).jpg

IMG_0107 (resized).JPG

#30 1 year ago

Sure sounds unanimous! Glad I never bought one. Too bad though, I sure love me some Bugs Bunny!

#31 1 year ago

But I like the backglass.

#32 1 year ago

Pinballz in Austin has one. All of their stuff is for sale.

It has a weird "feature" in multi player games where it awards a "birthday gift" that swaps scores or other things that make it unsuitable for use in competition.

#33 1 year ago

There were 2 of these floating around the Pittsburgh area on CL in the past year. Starting at over $2k and gradually dropping to about $1700. Not sure what ever happened to them.
Don't think I would pay $1k for one. Playfield is so cramped and clunky.

2 months later
#34 1 year ago

Poor Bugs....last overall in Ratings, right behind Hercules. No Bugs Bunny owners club. Mr Irrelevent, for sure....That’s All, Folks

#35 1 year ago

omaha.craigslist.org link

Nothing like craigslist posting...over $1600....hahahaha!

#36 1 year ago

With Cavey's ex-wife. Bwahahahahahaha!

Yibbida yibbida...what a maroon.

Local humour, but PBP should get a laugh out of it. They were such best mates.

#37 1 year ago

The translight/backglass is cool. I offered to buy just that. He emailed me back that it’s in perfect condition...$1,500.
Hahahahaha!

#38 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

omaha.craigslist.org link
Nothing like craigslist posting...over $1600....hahahaha!

Man that pf is trashed. No way that's worth even 1k.

#39 1 year ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Poor Bugs....last overall in Ratings, right behind Hercules. No Bugs Bunny owners club. Mr Irrelevent, for sure....That’s All, Folks

Uh...really? Have you even played one? BLitz (resized).png
You are welcome to come by and play mine once it is up and running. It will make you turn it into a solid 5 game.

Just for spite, I think I will go and rate AFM as 1.2.

#40 1 year ago

I have a BBBB and it has its pros and cons. Great looking machine all LED'd out and the sounds are not that bad IMO. Yes a short rule set, and the only two real goals are to get repeated million shot by tagging the stand-up targets and the 50 million shot on the 3rd ball. Also, the kids just love it.

But yes, it does get old and does not have the re-playability such as my Funhouse which is sitting right next to it. But in the end, it was a rushed development cycle and it could have been so much more.

#41 1 year ago

I had one. I'm mainly an EM guy but found it to be a charming game. The gameplay is weak and I understand that. It's got nice art and sounds and fun enough for what it is. For non pinhead it's a nice game. It seems like the perfect type of game for the guy that just one family themed game for his man cave but isn't really a player. Or maybe some nice filler for when relatives are over.

3 months later
#42 1 year ago

Took BBBB to a show this past weekend and it was a huge hit. Folks standing in line constantly to give it a shot and I never heard a complaint. Most mentioned it was the first time they have ever played it and were thankful I brought it. In the end, it raked up nearly 700 plays for three days which was essentially the same as my immaculate Funhouse that I also brought.

As stated, its a charming and fun game but has its deficiencies . But nobody really cared about that over the weekend.

#43 1 year ago

Just posted today for $3000

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#44 1 year ago

There was one for sale where I live. Totally trashed, and he wanted $1600. The only thing that was in good shape was the translite. I asked to buy just that. He said sure, for $1500...

#45 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Uh...really? Have you even played one?
You are welcome to come by and play mine once it is up and running. It will make you turn it into a solid 5 game.
Just for spite, I think I will go and rate AFM as 1.2.

Yes. I’ve played one. The one in Pinballz in Austin. Actually spent a little while on it to learn the rules. Couldn’t quite get it. Not my cup of tea. Maybe the burned out GI and dimness of the game affected my poor feelings towards it. Let me know when yours is up and running and I’ll give it another shot.....maybe it’s like green eggs and ham...

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Yes. I’ve played one. The one in Pinballz in Austin. Actually spent a little while on it to learn the rules. Couldn’t quite get it. Not my cup of tea. Maybe the burned out GI and dimness of the game affected my poor feelings towards it. Let me know when yours is up and running and I’ll give it another shot.....maybe it’s like green eggs and ham...

I plan on having it at the 2018 Houston Arcade Expo.

#47 1 year ago

I have one in my collection for the last couple of years. I may be odd but I enjoy it a lot. The reason is that has a very shallow ruleset and sometimes you just want to play without having to think and the theme is very nice if you are an old Warner Bros fan. BBBB tends to fade a bit, as did mine, due to the bright colors on white decals.

LED'd, pinblades, powder coated, led displays and not for sale at this time.

#48 1 year ago

The playfield seems so cramped and not much to shoot for, but I'd like to try one someday before I make a decision on it.

#49 1 year ago

I just happen to see this thread and this is listed in my area...

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#50 1 year ago
Quoted from wrd1972:

Took BBBB to a show this past weekend and it was a huge hit. Folks standing in line constantly to give it a shot and I never heard a complaint. Most mentioned it was the first time they have ever played it and were thankful I brought it. In the end, it raked up nearly 700 plays for three days which was essentially the same as my immaculate Funhouse that I also brought.
As stated, its a charming and fun game but has its deficiencies . But nobody really cared about that over the weekend.

I was pretty surprised to see it there but I never played it because someone else was always on it and I've played the game before. Nice to see unusual games like that at shows. We talked briefly but I'll say again, really nice lineup and probably the nicest FH I've ever seen in person.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 27.99
$ 279.95
Machine - For Sale
Lawrenceville, GA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Naples, FL
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 279.95
$ 50.00
$ 129.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Delton, MI
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside