3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
31A77CC6-3F83-4AF7-8C00-B154D35D1C31 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20141223_093158_386_zps6vm2wpgl.jpg
image.jpg
DSC03223.JPG
DSC03230.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Phetishboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Mine should finally be in my hands within 3 weeks. Even though this pin had a low production run, I know of at least 4 people that own one. I'd like to increase that number. If you have a Godzilla Pinball Machine, please post a pic of it in this thread. Also, if you own it, have you done anything to it? Lighting mods, powder coating, toy mods, etc? I hear the Godzilla Head is pretty dark. Gotta be some mods for that by now.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I moved it into the house from the garage.

Well that's a start.

#7 11 years ago

Its funny. I love the original 50's Godzilla but the 1998 movie really didn't bother me like it did other die-hard Godzilla fans. I actually liked it. At least it kicked ass over the '76 remake of King Kong, that's for sure. I even got into the cartoon series that followed the 1998 movie. Though a different take on the character, it wasn't horrible.

#18 11 years ago

So, 3 Godzilla owners have chimed in, 1 I already knew about, and no one has any pics of their machine. *Super sadface*

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from ButtonMash:

Godzilla would definitely be near the bottom of Sega pins I'd want to own

This kind of post is not welcome here! *runs away sobbing*

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Its Ropptastic thats for sure.

Is that Wisconsonese for "Awesome"?

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Sorry to say but the only game worse than godzilla is xfiles. Its that bad yup not lying. But hey you like Flintstones
a five year old could stack the mb's and thats the only thing to do. Other than turn it off.
But its cheaper than WOZ and it plays the same as any other balcer game. If you want a honest review I will go threw it for you but its mostly negative. Only positive i can think of is turning it off. They couldnt give these away even on close out of 1200 bucks. Just ask Lieberman's.
I am not trying to knock your game everyone likes different stuff.

It's cool, I bought it for my 4 year old son, so it will be perfect for him. He hated TFTC (so did I), and hated Johnny M (which I loved). His favorite so far has been TMNT (another game that gets bagged on but I LOVED), which I foolishly sold. He also liked JP (a game that gets high praise but I thought sucked), but he never really played it . I've got 3 pins to keep me busy, this one is his.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Whatever makes the kids happy

Seriously. He is my biggest supporter in this hobby, so I gotta have a reason for him to wanna go down to the game room. When he sees this pin, he's gonna go ape shit.

#43 11 years ago

Here he is playing TMNT and 'beating' JP:

DSC01875.jpgDSC01875.jpg DSC01963.jpgDSC01963.jpg

1 month later
#60 10 years ago

Finally joined the ranks this past weekend. Mine came out of Denver. My serial number is 143xxx. I assume the 143 is the actual production number? The last 3 digits escape me, but I'll look again and post them.

2011-10-12_00.25.11.jpg2011-10-12_00.25.11.jpg

3 weeks later
#66 10 years ago

Be cool to see some close-ups of that machine Spook. After LEDs, spotlights, an added Apache Longbow and mid 90's NYC Taxicab, here's how mine's looking:

DSC03238.JPGDSC03238.JPG DSC03223.JPGDSC03223.JPG DSC03232.JPGDSC03232.JPG DSC03230.JPGDSC03230.JPG

I actually own a few very cool 6 inch Godzilla action figures (MechaG and Gigan) but I just don't see a good way to integrate them into the movie pin.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Nice looking Godzilla?

I believe it's down at the far end. Maybe he fears getting too close with flash photography might make the side art fade.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
London, ENGLAND
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Phetishboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-all-the-godzilla-owners-at?tu=Phetishboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.