Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 118 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by NightTrain
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BUSHvOBAMA_jobsREV.png
    popcorn.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from wescor97:

That sucks... Your $2,000 upside down in that game

Don't worry...Obama will come in and save the day. I heard he has a new program in the works for upside down pinball buyers.

#49 11 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Great, more politics.

Mine was merely a smart ass quip...not a psycho rant.

#51 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

You take the word smart out of that sentence and you got something!

Dude let the guy sell his machine. If you really deciphered out of my little joke that I couldn't be the kind of person that you could "break bread with" then you have more issues than my dumb little joke.

You and Alex Levy roommates?

#55 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Actually just the opposite. You and I may disagree politically (maybe we don't, but I'm guessing we do) but I'd be happy to play pins and break bread with you. So long as you're not a bullshit artist trying to con me every minute of the day. Re-read my post.
    Btw, I've already pm'ed the op about his PoTC.
    And whose Alex Levy and what does he have to do with this?

Cool...I'll PM you. I will do my part to let the thread continue and let the guy sell his machine. 7 thumbs down is impressive though!

#70 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinballsmith:

I'm not sure what to do from this point. It's not the money issue that bothers me that much, it's the harassment from other collectors. I'm young and ignorant, that I do know. Sending me hateful emails and phone calls is just never within reason.

Brush it off, those that would go to the extent of sending you nasty emails and actually call you aren't worth it anyway. You can't go around worrying about what others think.

Look, if you have cash and want a machine...there isn't a buyer out there that's going to turn you down. There are some awesome sellers out here and MOST...never even post much. Don't let the vocal ones make you think that is the norm out there...it's not.

Chin up...I lost $1100 on the first three pinballs I bought but learned a lesson and that's why I typically prefer a game like MB or MM that will retain value or a NIB.

#86 11 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

Here are the two options I'll throw out:
    1. Make it a point to buy your next 4 games at $500 below market.

Dave Ramsey has two philosophies...cut back...or go out and make more money. I personally try for the latter every chance I get.

#87 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Name any other leisure activity that doesn't cost money??

Sex!...errrrrrr...nevermind

#114 11 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

OT: I had to stop watching Storage Wars because of all the Yep! Yep! calls, and because it was fake. But I'd love to watch all you guys go nuts over a storage unit full of mostly-wrapped up pins.

I can deal with the Yep calls just to see Brandy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-you-paid-too-much-and-want-out?tu=eggbert52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.