(Topic ID: 214690)

When will we see Iron Maiden Premium and LE?

By Khabbi

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by CreepyTom
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8EBCFCA6-EB87-4A48-BA9D-A954AD6CC06A (resized).jpeg
32634494_10156505295404244_5605894720371818496_o (resized).jpg
IM-LE-CabinetLF-01b_preview (resized).jpg
003-iron-maiden (resized).jpg
32585703_10156505319674244_5957790719602065408_o (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 10.43.14 AM (resized).png
IMG_9742 (resized).JPG
9e4b1d560708335f8d3b1cf1427070fe843d1b38 (resized).jpg
0124f0be42f81843bcec31532492a46baeaf4c32 (resized).jpg
31f8763901619c1a67b85051db2c734841c6f9e0 (resized).jpg
C5471C9C-2AAE-4ECC-86C1-D167887BFE8A (resized).jpeg
iron-maiden-pinball (resized).jpg
69415913a41c5e24fc731390642c870a (resized).jpg

There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

I am holding on the edge trying to decide between the Pro and Premium, does anyone have any solid info on when we will be seeing the Premium and LE models... artwork, features, and some gameplay?

I think this topic is significant enough to create a thread for those just trying to make a decision without trying to sift through hundreds of posts, I looked and can't seem to find anything.

And yes, my avatar has been the same for 3-4 years, so I couldn't be more excited about this title but I need to see the differences before jumping!! Why not just go for the Premium? Because I'm more about gameplay than fluff and want to make sure it's really the way to go.

#2 5 years ago

ANOTHER ONE!

#3 5 years ago

YEP!!! I don't live on pinside like you.

#4 5 years ago

Im curious too.....the pro seems to offer so much......looking forward to seeing the unveil of the premium

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

YEP!!! I don't live on pinside like you.

You shouldn’t have to live on Pinside to see all of the other threads. That’s all I’m saying.

#6 5 years ago

As far as I know, no one has any idea. BUT - I think the premium has a very good shot at being the "definitive" version of the game here, considering that all the things that are in the Premium that aren't in the Pro were a part of Keith's original Archer designs.

So this isn't a case of sticking some extra crap onto a pin to make it premium, in fact it seems as they they removed stuff in order to make the Pro. (The pro is still an amazing incredible machine).

Also the Premium art is supposed to be Egyptian theme, so to me it seems like it will look the best as a whole with the art package. And Powerslave is my favorite album so... pre-ordering the Premium was a no-brainer for me, sight unseen.

#7 5 years ago

I played a pro the other day, really fun game to shoot. On the pro should the shot on the back board hold onto the ball, pass through it or is just stationary? On the game I played it just hit it and fell down. Is that a premium / LE only feature?

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I played a pro the other day, really fun game to shoot. On the pro should the shot on the back board hold onto the ball, pass through it or is just stationary? On the game I played it just hit it and fell down. Is that a premium / LE only feature?

It's just a target, no magnets, on all versions.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

It's just a target, no magnets, on all versions.

Damn, the design of it comes across like its meant to hold a ball or let you shoot the ball through it. Bummer. Thank you.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Damn, it seems like that area was designed to hold a ball or let you shoot the ball through it. Bummer. Thank you.

Yea, what a great place to put a drop target or something...

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Yea, what a great place to put a drop target or something...

When I was playing the game and that area lit up after hitting it once I thought "ok, next shot it holds the ball (Theater of Magic / LOTR style) or it goes through it". I thought that was the main toy on the pro.

#12 5 years ago

Pretty sure the timeline put out in the release was Pros first, LEs next in May, then Premiums. I don't remember the capacity at the new location (100 games/week maybe?) I would expect the premiums to come out early June. That is just my beer math though.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Pretty sure the timeline put out in the release was Pros first, LEs next in May, then Premiums. I don't remember the capacity at the new location (100 games/week maybe?) I would expect the premiums to come out early June. That is just my beer math though.

The beer math would be more impressive at this time (11am).

I was told six weeks on my premium about two weeks ago.

#14 5 years ago

My guess is we see the premium and LE this week. Hopefully as early as tomorrow.

#15 5 years ago

What is the going street price of a premium?

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I played a pro the other day, really fun game to shoot. On the pro should the shot on the back board hold onto the ball, pass through it or is just stationary? On the game I played it just hit it and fell down.

It’s a 3 tiered bullseye shot with
an outer ring an inner ring and a bullseye in the center.
Just got done playing one on location here for an hour and it’s great!

#17 5 years ago

You can always just not click on the topic or drain it. Easy concept for most

#18 5 years ago

Still no word on when the premium pics will drop. $7,300 shipped is the going price on the premium?

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Still no word on when the premium pics will drop. $7,300 shipped is the going price on the premium?

Appears so, i called multiple people and it seemed to be the lowest price point i could find, some where higher but a few all said 7300

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from TheWizard00:

Appears so, i called multiple people and it seemed to be the lowest price point i could find, some where higher but a few all said 7300

Dang on the price of 7300. I enjoyed playing Maiden at Mgc and I’m interested in the premium. Having recently picked up a Luci vault for 6800 shipped, I’m not sure if a maiden prem could have as many features as what ac/dc prem has. For not much more coin, a Dialed In (new or huo) is looking like a solid alternative to the continual stern price creep...

#21 5 years ago

Still no artwork or game play reveal on premium or LE? I figured it would be early this week but looks like I was wrong.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Still no artwork or game play reveal on premium or LE? I figured it would be early this week but looks like I was wrong.

Yeah this wait suuuuuucks. Looking forward to a future where I'm not obsessively checking Pinside every hour.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Dang on the price of 7300. I enjoyed playing Maiden at Mgc and I’m interested in the premium. Having recently picked up a Luci vault for 6800 shipped, I’m not sure if a maiden prem could have as many features as what ac/dc prem has. For not much more coin, a Dialed In (new or huo) is looking like a solid alternative to the continual stern price creep...

Throw a color DMD in your AC/DC and your at $7225.00

#24 5 years ago

After playing the pro I can’t imagine how they could make this game better. It is awesome just the way it is.

#25 5 years ago

For me, the Premium/LE just sounds too good.

-Lifting jump ramp revealing a scoop
-Motorized sarcophagus ball-lock (looks awesome on Archer)
-Some sort of diverter on the left ramp that leads to sarcophagus ball-lock
-Motorized "guardian" revealing a secret entrance to pharaoh's tomb (similar to the vari-target and scoop on Archer?)
-Hit detecting target for the orb with RGB lighting (would be cool if this was a hit detecting newton ball)
-Eddie figures instead of printed plastics
-Red playfield GI
-An interactive "RGBeacon" (is there something on Archer that is similar to this?)
-Powerslave-type artwork on cabinet

Saving up the extra $1500 for the Premium was a no-brainer for me.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

-Motorized "guardian" revealing a secret entrance to pharaoh's tomb (similar to the vari-target and scoop on Archer?)
-Hit detecting target for the orb with RGB lighting (would be cool if this was a hit detecting newton ball)
-Red playfield GI
-An interactive "RGBeacon" (is there something on Archer that is similar to this?)

I am curious why just the Red GI and not RWB like other stern Prem/Le models. The modes of this game would lend very well to the RWB. For instance, blue would go very well with the Fear of the Dark mode.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I am curious why just the Red GI and not RWB like other stern Prem/Le models. The modes of this game would lend very well to the RWB. For instance, blue would go very well with the Fear of the Dark mode.

Probably to save costs as the game is already packed.-especially the LE. An extra GI strand and all the blue LED's cost money.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

I'd have to go back and look at the Archer vids to know for sure, but I thought there were a couple of flasher domes that had circular LEDs inside that swirled around. Could be branded an RGBeacon.

#29 5 years ago

These the pics of the LE??!?!?! lol

69415913a41c5e24fc731390642c870a (resized).jpg69415913a41c5e24fc731390642c870a (resized).jpg
iron-maiden-pinball (resized).jpgiron-maiden-pinball (resized).jpg

#30 5 years ago

That's a TWD PF so I'm guessing not. If so, I can see a lot of people not happy about the backglass art...

#31 5 years ago

those have been around forever if you search, they are just something someone made up. Notice how it also has a red dmd instead of a lcd?

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

That's a TWD PF so I'm guessing not. If so, I can see a lot of people not happy about the backglass art...

Yep, Was searching on google and came across these pics...

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

The bottom right of the backglass is also TWD backglass, under where it says Iron Maiden...not a good photo shop job.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

-Red playfield GI

+This is on Le

Shaker
Custom shooter rod
Hd anti reflection glass
Art blade
Side Armor
High power speaker and more ...

Plus gary certeficate

#35 5 years ago

Premium or LE only.....

#36 5 years ago

Just asked Elwin on Facebook. The artworks not even approved yet

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Just asked Elwin on Facebook. The artworks not even approved yet

Oh crap...on both the LE and the Premium?

#38 5 years ago

Nothing new, appreciate you asking him. They’ve been working on approvals for awhile now.

#39 5 years ago

Hope they reveal this soon... im looking to buy a pin and i think the premium is gonna b one of sterns best just based off the pro. Is it normal for wait this long to reveal the other models?

#40 5 years ago

I keep thinking it has to be more than an artwork holdup after 3 weeks. I wonder if one of the motorized mechanics isn't working as intended.

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Oh crap...on both the LE and the Premium?

I actually asked when we would see them as the artwork was approved

He replied ....the artwork was approved ? With a question mark

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

I keep thinking it has to be more than an artwork holdup after 3 weeks. I wonder if one of the motorized mechanics isn't working as intended.

There is a problem with the 3 way spinning disc.......

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

...because licensing is always simple and straight forward, and has never reared it’s ugly head previously in this industry?

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

I actually asked when we would see them as the artwork was approved

I don't understand. Where you bluffing or did you hear it was approved? I thought artwork approval was the holdup all along.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

I don't understand. Where you bluffing or did you hear it was approved? I thought artwork approval was the holdup all along.

For some reason I thought it had been...... that’s why I could not understand why they did not release.

Guess not.

#46 5 years ago

Maybe they couldn't get the ramp to go up and down so it's being re-designed to always stay up for the LE/premium.

#47 5 years ago

Couldn't we get some pics with a disclaimer "Artwork Pending Approval".... Would LOVE to see what I have on preorder...

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Couldn't we get some pics with a disclaimer "Artwork Pending Approval".... Would LOVE to see what I have on preorder...

Doubt it, too much risk. If they show it and people love it, and then later if they have to change it, there will be a @#$& storm. Just look at JJP - if they had not shown the 3 spinning disc in the first place, people wouldn't be bitching about it because they never would have known about it.

1 week later
#50 5 years ago

Any guesses now on when we see the premium? Rumor is not for another two weeks...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-we-see-iron-maiden-premium-and-le?hl=puffdanny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.