Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by flashinstinct
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ranch.jpg

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Really? Maybe I have a board issue then with the magnet board.

Maybe I am wrong too. I do not own it, this is just how the one plays at the watering hole I frequent. Maybe I am just lucky with this one.

#52 4 years ago

I think the situation could be much improved by tweaking the timing of the pulses. That being said, a ball saver for a few seconds would work for sure.

#53 4 years ago

For the ball on the magnet thing. I have found that waiting until you see the ball move slightly (magnet doing something) , hitting both flippers will release the ball with a slight left-right movement.

Having a shaker motor helps a lot. Waiting until it releases itself seems to be the best way to get a drain.

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

For the ball on the magnet thing. I have found that waiting until you see the ball move slightly (magnet doing something) , hitting both flippers will release the ball with a slight left-right movement.

We will try this. Thanks for the tip.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside