Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 472 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by erak
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Busted_(resized).jpg
    Lawn-Dart_(resized).JPG
    download_(resized).jpg
    Darts_(resized).jpg
    italian_bottom_(resized).jpg
    electronic_darts_event4_(resized).jpg
    gtb3111baffleball2_(resized).jpg
    0ceafa3cecb266e0a816f6af6fce1744dd8fb557_(resized).jpg
    medical--chocolate-chip-cookies_(resized).jpg
    baconsalad_(resized).jpeg
    images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_06_fc5a3d9391c5faf88286d91b3ea0c9a7_(resized).jpg
    images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_06_fc5a3d9391c5faf88286d91b3ea0c9a7_(resized).jpg
    Unknown-7_(resized).jpeg
    Shaft_(2000_movie_poster)_(resized).jpg
    th_(resized).jpg
    investment_advice_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#101 8 years ago
    Quoted from nikpinball:

I can't believe the pro vs LE used to only be a 1200 price difference and has now climbed to a 3200 difference. Thanks for posting this. Do you have the MSRP's for spider man and spider man black?

I have only been collecting since I have been in the hobby (2010), I tried searching order games but couldn't find definite release info with MSRP.

Quite often people look back and try to remember a figure so I just figured catching all the release MSRP at launch and nothing else as I am aware of the production period of 2-3 years dealer prices and MSTP vary so this is just release figures.

But interestingly Spiderman VE went up $2300 compared the Ironman VE. I know IM is a slimmed down game but I still can't see $2300 difference in price but the list shows the VE coming into line with the last 2 x Premiums.

#104 8 years ago

found the original Stern Spiderman was MSRP - $5799 (seems odd)

http://www.sternpinball.com/games/spiderman/spider-man

#119 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Productions of Spiderman were first released in 2007 followed by a run in 2008 and 2009. In 2010 they issued about 250 machines. I have no idea of how the pricing varied year to year but it may explain the oddity.

that makes sense as they probably substituted the most recent, didn't seem to match with the later IM in 2010.

Quoted from DefaultGen:

Stern amends/removes old MSRPs.

ok understand

Quoted from Squizz:

The machine is not a Premium! Its a re release of old...
    And yes Swinks, They were $6000 NIB

AUD or USD as the MSRP was USD - I don't want to confuse USD with aussie sale prices, so only want to reference USD MSRP launch prices

#236 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

You wait. Come Feb 30th you'll be saying "damn, that dude knew what he was talking about!"

lol..... lucky there is no Feb 30th...I think !!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-the-stern-bubble-burst?tu=swinks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.