(Topic ID: 33625)

When will the insane pricing end?

By Pimp77

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

600full-sam-elliott.jpg
    graph2.gif
    graph1.gif
    theend.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coasterguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#150 11 years ago

Just like everything else in life. Prices will continue to rise.
    I read that milk could be $7 in 2013. I had a friend say today that gas in Chicago was "Cheap" at $3.54. A latte is $4.00 + and if you add a pumpkin scone your at $7.00 for a snack.
    2 fried shrimp dinner and a pint of custard at Culvers yesterday was $30
    Disney tickets went up again this year. $89 for a one day ticket. Then $4.00 for bottled water.
    I was in NYC for a conference and treated two friends to 4 total drinks and two appetizers in a lobby of a nice hotel. $126.00 later we went to dinner.

How much was Milk or Gas when MM was shipping NIB and how much was it?

Have your priced new cars lately?
    2013 Ford Escape can top out at $38,700. FORD ESCAPE.... yes they are nice but......

Same story, same thread. Pin prices will not go down or change EVER> The only thing that will change unfortunately is the collectors and buyers.
    Buy them now, hold onto them.
    Someday this hobby may price me out I suspect.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coasterguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-the-insane-pricing-end?tu=coasterguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.