(Topic ID: 198501)

When will the first code drop be for DI?

By tryton1000

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

The selfie and emoji modes are also not worth many points and are ignorable. Not knocking the code, but it is not 100% yet more like 95% at the moment.

I've always figured those two modes were just for audience appeal. Also, hitting BOB to qualify them makes the left orbit shot easier.

The lottery mode's a _little_ better, but (even with my long arms) the "wave at the camera" thing seems hit-or-miss.

Fun (bug) fact: if you have System Settings/Game Restart set to "SLOW (Allow START button to restart game)", and restart during any of the "Crazy" modes, the mode stays ON until you drain a ball. The emojis or lottery ticket will freeze in (screen-covering) place; the selfies will "drip off" as usual soon during your restarted game.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

you can also move your head side to side so as to not take your hands off of the game. the camera is just looking for movement.

Thanks for the tip. Turns out I was reaching out too far - a hand wave right in front of my body works much better.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I had a rather portly gentleman playing it. His tummy on the lockdown bar instantly scratched off the whole scratch off ticket.
LTG : )

Sadly, I can try that.

#29 6 years ago

The disaster completions are also your multiplier for Armageddon.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I thought you had to collect the SIM card for each one, not just finish the disaster...?

Two different paths: collecting the SIM cards after completing the disasters builds toward Showdown, but simply completing them builds the multiplier for Armageddon.

For the SIM card shot, try a bank off the center of the vertical drone rubber from the left flipper.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Hilton Head Island, SC
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Lermods

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-the-first-code-drop-be-for-di?tu=jwjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.