(Topic ID: 198501)

When will the first code drop be for DI?

By tryton1000

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 6 years ago

\

Quoted from JWJr:Thanks for the tip. Turns out I was reaching out too far - a hand wave right in front of my body works much better.

You can always go into the camera test also and tweek the tracking sensors. It will also give you an idea how much the camera is seeing.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I thought you had to collect the SIM card for each one, not just finish the disaster...?

Correct

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Completing the disasters is easy. It's collecting the SIMS you have lit before losing a ball that's HARD.

For some reason I'm having difficulty with both of them...no idea why becasue it should not be that hard. But yes the Sim shot is not getting (uff) dialed in by me like I hoped. The left flipper not making orbits doesn't help either.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You'll get better over time. 6 SIMS is the best I've done, and that was a really hot game. I can't "dial in" the feel for making that sim hole from the upper right flipper. Upper ramp is no problem but that hole is just really hard to do consistently.

Think I've cashed in maybe 4...it's funny it just feels as hard as Ripley letters do and you need more of them

I'm having a hard time targeting with the left flipper...which is weird. I really think I need to shotgun the entire thing...somethings not right. I swapped out the sleeve and visually inspected it but it still isn't right...holding me back.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-the-first-code-drop-be-for-di?tu=TheLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.