(Topic ID: 241500)

When Will Stern Pinball Machines Be Online?

By HighProtein

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 235 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by domrod
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When Will Stern Pinball Machines Be Online?”

• 2019 8 votes
      5%
    • 2020 37 votes
      25%
    • 2021 17 votes
      12%
    • By 2030 22 votes
      15%
    • Never... 62 votes
      42%

(146 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mindlink--article_image-1 (resized).jpg
    images (resized).png
    y1ixy (resized).jpg
    giphy da.gif
    pPBMBii.gif
    226FE396-9524-4A9A-9179-B5D377851AC1 (resized).png
    Terminator_Eyes (resized).jpg
    cd (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zeddex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#101 4 years ago

No. Two. Games. Are. Set. Up. The. Same. Way. Period. Full stop. The end. I love how people in this thread keep ignoring or glancing off that point each time its brought up. That’s a complete un-breachable hurdle for ant sort of online physical pinball competition. Be it live one-on-one or leader boards at anything else. It’s not Luddite technophobia to realize that....I work in tech, have a smart house, love tech each time it brings me closer to my childhood scifi vision of the future.....welcome things like LCD to pinball and am old enough to remember people freaking out over the introduction of DMD. There is no way to accurately ‘baseline’ machines which renders everything moot about any sort of remote competition on multiple machines. That’s the absolute realm of virtual pinball. Which, by the way, the new Zaccaria Pinball app is incredible and has an awesomely robust live leaderboard if you need that itch scratched.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zeddex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-stern-pinball-machines-be-online?tu=zeddex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.