images.jpg
2.png
image-698.jpg
Screenshot_2015-01-01-19-52-58.png
th.jpg
Killer Klowns From Outter Space.jpg
132880-i.jpg
Screenshot_2015-01-01-03-01-57.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chambahz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from DaveB:

I'm guessing game of thrones near end of March a little before the new season premiers.

New season starts in Feb I believe so that would line up properly with the rumour that their next announcement is also in Feb.

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

They ignore Pinside, they lose sales. They are hesitant to any basic learning curves with Gary running things.

UnderLord, you gotta stop railing on Gary. I respect nearly everything you post, but remember:
Gary Stern has kept pinball alive. Yes, sometimes we question his opinion, or wish that some things were different, but overall Stern is producing some great pins with him at the helm. Most importantly, they're surviving.
It's people like JPop who "could do marvellous things for pinball", which might include running a company like Stern right in to the ground.
Gotta be thankful for what we have, know what I mean? A company that puts out 2-3 new games each year.

#137 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Sad since john it there best designer currently.

What makes you say that exactly?

#140 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Unique and solid layouts typically. I like more than 2 flippers. More experience than others and much better games. If stern will let him build the game he wants without cutting stuff then it could be epic if combined w the right theme.

You have an interesting opinion. "Much better games"? Not by sales figures, I'm guessing.
But hey, various tastes in pinball bring multiple options I suppose.
Creech has a pretty cool layout. Tons on the playfield and yet the game has tons of flow.

#156 9 years ago

Guardians of the Galaxy, being another Marvel themed pin would fit all the criteria of the recent rumours, no?
A studio that's probably easy to work with (hoping that means call outs from the movie), family-themed, and the timing is about right, since the movie has been out for months already.

#304 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

U know the best thing about sterns next pin... As soon as they realize it bombs they will instantly announce the next vault game to boost sales

Settle down there!
Stern's got a pretty solid track record recently.
: p

#327 9 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Vince McMahon, then HBO, then Gene Simmons

If that's true, does that mean that Lyman and Ritchie are doing GoT, or KISS?

#336 9 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

Looks like someone is doing it.

Screenshot_2014-12-28-19-25-04.p... 1.5 MB

I wasn't able to find that anywhere online.
Legit?

#353 9 years ago

An Oprah pin?
Cool!
On the day it's delivered, it's wide body. 3 months later, regular. 6 months later, wide body again!

#386 9 years ago
Quoted from leisure:

I think its a bit relevant to remember that Stern is building these to get a wide variety of players interested now, especially with arcades, more specifically "barcades" becoming a pretty big area for them (Stern). I just couldn't seem them releasing a Kiss. How many people in the mid 20s can say they're a Kiss fan? I would say in most barcades here in Seattle the average age is around 24-34. Of course there is plenty of deviation from that.
I'm not saying only focus on that generation but I think it would be a bit alienating to them and Stern is concerned about selling the most units and having popular themes. Not only have I heard for a really long time about GOT being the next title, I think it makes sense with this considered as well.

Dunno about you, but I didn't have money for a NIB pin at 24-34 yrs of age.
I don't want a KISS machine, but I'll bet there are a lot of KISS fans who used to play pinball, with money for a game or two in their basement now. They might have kids who are 24-34 though!

#395 9 years ago

Fingers are crossed that Stern continues with the same strategy they used on TWD:
If KISS is made, I hope none of the actual people/actors from the band are seen or heard on the new machine.

#425 9 years ago

How bout Foo Fighters? Really popular now with the new album and tv series.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chambahz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-next-stern-be-announced?tu=chambahz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.