images.jpg
2.png
image-698.jpg
Screenshot_2015-01-01-19-52-58.png
th.jpg
Killer Klowns From Outter Space.jpg
132880-i.jpg
Screenshot_2015-01-01-03-01-57.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ahdelarge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 9 years ago

Wow, too many good themes coming out! Walking Dead owners seem to be really happy with their games. I wonder what the next game will bring? I'd like to see Stern do another toy like the pirate ship or castle in Medieval Madness. Looking forward to seeing the playfield design.

#169 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I honestly don't know which designers match up to the three games I mentioned I heard strong rumors about. One discussion had Ritchie - GoT, Borg on Superman vs Batman, and JT on Kiss. The family friendly pin being rumored here I have not heard anything about. Maybe Simpsons vault edition?

If something crazy happens, like a Whitestar game getting a Vault Edition, I'd be 100% in for The Simpsons Pinball Party.

#376 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Preaching to the choir man!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/an-open-letter-to-stern-this-should-be-your-next-license

I've never been a huge fan, but just started getting into Alice Cooper's music and thought that would be a great spooky theme in this cartoon horror style and enough memorable songs to fill 12 tracks. I'd buy it! That Rob Zombie backglass would also entice me.

Cheers!
Adam.

132880-i.jpg 69 KB

#468 9 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

I can only speak for myself and the answer is a huge NO.

And not to mention the dropping Aussie dollar. If it is a wrestling title, it will want to be a great playing game with a great soundtrack to do well in Australia....unless I'm out of touch and my fellow Aussie pinheads are closet wrestling fans. This will probably be Mustang II. A title that will sell comfortably, but won't set the pinball world on fire. Maybe the soundtrack is the key? A mix of 12 rock songs that hypes the player....and another what if? A colour display with wrestling clips. Pinheads may not warm to the theme straight away, but want to own a Stern game on the new system. Let us continue the speculation....

#470 9 years ago

Regardless, it's gonna be an action packed year for pinball in 2015. New Stern titles, JJP releasing The Hobbit, The Big Lebowski, Medieval Madness and all the other boutique pinballs.

#472 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

So, the bookies have now made WWE favorite
If this is true it has to be new system, with LCD. Dots would be lame.

It's always fun watching these speculation threads. I remember when it was a certainty that Avengers was going to be the title with the new system with lcd....and now we're still speculating.

Last year, The Muppets were coming and that never eventuated. A few months back, KISS was a dead certainty for 2015, then Game of Thrones. Now at the 11th hour, WWE wrestling has popped up to take the lead.

It now seems like Iron Maiden has met the same fate as the Muppets. A fun Stern Facebook bait and switch?

#480 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

"eventuated"?
That's a new one for me ...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/eventuated

I just had to check if it was a real word or something my mother had plucked out of the sky and I'd been butchering the English language all these years. I guess not. Vindicated.

#526 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Possibly, but they are also moving locations and have MMR, WNBJM, LOTRve in the near future plus the other current games that are selling well (still producing quite a few of the recent titles).
Quite a few games on the line even if only a protion are actually Stern titles.

You just threw LOTRVE in with the others like it was a sure thing?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 64.99
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ahdelarge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-next-stern-be-announced?tu=ahdelarge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.