images.jpg
2.png
image-698.jpg
Screenshot_2015-01-01-19-52-58.png
th.jpg
Killer Klowns From Outter Space.jpg
132880-i.jpg
Screenshot_2015-01-01-03-01-57.png
There are 565 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.
#551 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

The books haven't even been finished. The TV series is a LONG way from being finished.

Well, it's going to get interesting how they handle things going forward. Apparently they're skipping a good chunk of the fourth book (which George Martin should have done as well) and are actually doing material from the last book released--the fifth--this season. After next season, they're all caught up with the last two books not released yet. So it's not long before they lap the books...don't know what'll happen after that.

#552 9 years ago

I'm guessing sometime during 2015 Stern will announce a re-do of Mustang into Fast Furious 7. Think FGY into Shrek type of deal.

#553 9 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Would it make more sense to do Games of thrones once the series end. As far as I know this is not the last season and not sure how many more are left, anyone know?

Quoted from Razorbak86:

The books haven't even been finished. The TV series is a LONG way from being finished.

There were originally supposed to be seven books, and George R.R. Martin has written five with the sixth supposedly being written now. He could easily decide to go to eight books though (I think books four and five were originally supposed to be one book but he wrote too much and split it in two). As for the show, over four seasons they have covered ~ 3 books (Seasons 3 and 4 essentially split the third book in half). It's possible they will split other books over two seasons as well. Seven books could end up being nine or ten seasons.

So I wouldn't be surprised if the show ran for another four years. Game of Thrones is really popular now and who knows if it will be as hot by the end. If they're going to make a GoT pinball, now seems like a perfect time.

#554 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

There were originally supposed to be seven books, and George R.R. Martin has written five with the sixth supposedly being written now. He could easily decide to go to eight books though (I think books four and five were originally supposed to be one book but he wrote too much and split it in two). As for the show, over four seasons they have covered ~ 3 books (Seasons 3 and 4 essentially split the third book in half). It's possible they will split other books over two seasons as well. Seven books could end up being nine or ten seasons.
So I wouldn't be surprised if the show ran for another four years. Game of Thrones is really popular now and who knows if it will be as hot by the end. If they're going to make a GoT pinball, now seems like a perfect time.

Thanks very much. I guess thats good to know about the show and possible pin. I always felt Sopranos and Boardwalk Empire on HBO always ended to early and could have used a few more seasons.

#556 9 years ago

you know what I'd kinda like to see made into a Pin? the Iron Giant. With the new mondo collectible coming out, it made me think how amazing that would be for a pinball theme

#557 9 years ago

Smurfs!

#558 9 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

I'm guessing sometime during 2015 Stern will announce a re-do of Mustang into Fast Furious 7. Think FGY into Shrek type of deal.

This would be pretty cool. I'd hope FF had an LCD display of some kind though...

#559 9 years ago
Quoted from anubis2night:

you know what I'd kinda like to see made into a Pin? the Iron Giant. With the new mondo collectible coming out, it made me think how amazing that would be for a pinball theme

That Mondo figure looks pretty bad ass!

#560 9 years ago

yeah my buddy designed it. It's really well done. I'm still thinking if I want to drop coin on it.

1 week later
#561 9 years ago

Muppets?

1 week later
#562 9 years ago

so we should know in a month or two?

#563 9 years ago

I think first Thrones.
Second Kiss.
And at the end of the year Starwars included a lcd display.

thrones.jpgthrones.jpg
1 year later
#564 7 years ago

What's next! Find out in August? Or September?

#565 7 years ago

Stern can't even get games they have been making for years out the door. If all they additionally announce in 2016 is TRON VE I will be plenty happy

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 565 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-next-stern-be-announced/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.