(Topic ID: 289562)

When will music licenses catch up with modern times?

By Dkjimbo

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

guy-goes-to-disney-land-wearing-a-deadmau5-shirt-and-is-confronted-by-minnie-mouse (resized).jpg
    tumblr_4773995ea923eb0768c393b6665d23c0_a629957f_500.gif
    pan flute (resized).jpg
    84539BE7-E01D-4ADE-9384-9A2DC2186243 (resized).jpeg
    What-happened-to-The-Weeknds-face-at-Super-Bowl-2021-990x660 (resized).jpg
    slash (resized).jpg
    theweeknd-1-1612561263 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flowst.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 3 years ago

Just buy a pin you love, and play your favorite music in the background. Way easier, right?

If I had a dollar for every "Why don't they make Millennial Pop Artist pinball instead of your old dad rock stuff?", I could afford a NIB JJP CE.

If I had a dollar for every "Why do flippers have to ruin the hobby?", I could afford a NIB JJP CE.

If I had a dollar for every "Are we in a pinball pricing bubble", I could afford a NIB JJP CE.

If I had a dollar for every "my band is better than yours and I question your sexuality", I could afford a NIB JJP CE.

Second thought, scratch that. Combined I still couldn't afford a JJP CE.

slash (resized).jpgslash (resized).jpg
    #32 3 years ago

Hoping and praying for a Taylor Swift pin, a “wet ass pussy" pin, and {disposable artist 1} featuring {disposable artist 2 pin}.

Anything musically released prior to 1995 is crap, simply because it isn't new, it got moldy, and only old people were around then

Yes, I am being sarcastic......

#36 3 years ago

Wouldn't Pokemon, Halo, Call of Duty, Manga, Roblox, Lego or Minecraft make for better themes, if you are reaching for younger audiences , versus the Weeknd?

#58 3 years ago

Obviously it will be difficult to reach a large enough audience regarding music themed pins. Manufacturers are trying, but will never make a 15-20k unit seller.

I also would hope no one in this thread legitimately is against you for having different taste in music. Subjective is the key here.

If I was going to market entertainment products to a millennial generation, the focus would be more late 90’s and early 2k pop culture. Bands and music groups of that era would be a tough sell my friend.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flowst.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-music-licenses-catch-up-with-modern-times?tu=flowst and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.