(Topic ID: 132708)

When will Jurassic World be announced as next Stern game?

By Whysnow

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10515242_10153432390159244_8595972980563807665_o.jpg
    imdb_jw.jpg
    jw.jpg
    tumblr_lzs0fq7Xto1ro09hco1_1280.jpg
    Double-Sided_Light_Box_Pic.jpg
    images.jpeg
    flat800x800075f.u2.jpg
    There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago
    Quoted from mrclean:

As I posted in another thread Jurassic World is certainly climbing the all time top grossing films, according to Wikipedia it's now #5 all time.. and can continue to climb.
    jw.jpg
    IMDB USA All-Time Box Office It's #4
    imdb_jw.jpg

Why the eff is Furious 7 doing so well? It was horrible...

Oh wait, Paul Walker. NM

#52 8 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfanoz:

. Please don't tell me what I can say or can't say, it's a fact. People seem to bash E.T. because its the chic thing to do.
    http://www.ataritimes.com/index.php?ArticleIDX=638

You can not say that there are worse games than ET. It's terrible. People don't bash it because it's chic, they bash it because it's awful.

And yes, ET had an actual ending. When the player turned the machine off after a couple minutes of fumbling with it and never played it again.

There are plenty of useful causes in life. Trying to convince people that ET isn't horrible is not one of them.

Have you considered mounting a campaign to repair the reputation of The Yugo? Or perhaps building support for a sequel to Stone Cold starring Brian Bosworth?

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfanoz:

People seem to bash E.T. because its the chic thing to do.

But also, because the game sucks.

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

Oh wait, Paul Walker. NM

I haven't seen it. But it has an 81% on Rotten Tomatoes so obviously plenty of people didn't feel the same. I saw 6, and while it wasn't awesome or anything it was fun enough, I like heist movies. Good popcorn fair, even if the acting is a little corny.

#55 8 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

There are plenty of useful causes in life. Trying to convince people that ET isn't horrible is not one of them.

As I said, to each their own. I'm not convincing anyone, there's worse games out there. That list I provided is proof enough. Pac Man alone was a huge disappointment.

#56 8 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Have you considered mounting a campaign to repair the reputation of The Yugo? Or perhaps building support for a sequel to Stone Cold starring Brian Bosworth?

Have you considered Trolololol?

#57 8 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Have you considered Trolololol?

Have you considered starting a petition to bring back Butterfinger Milk?

There were FAR worse flavored milk products put out in the 1990s, after all. But the lazy media just picks on Butterfinger milk! Not cool.

This was an actual real product by the way, I'm not even kidding. yet I can't seem to find any evidence of it ever existing. Even on the internet!

I bought a small carton of it in college. I was all like, I like butterfingers! I like milk! This is probably a winning combo.

It tasted like malted napalm.

Kind of like how I liked ET, and also liked videogames...

#58 8 years ago

Don't remember that one, never even saw it. Must've been a test market. All I know is anything Strawberry or Banana Quik is still disgusting in that aspect.

#59 8 years ago

i thought E.T. had a glitch in it so you couldnt even finish it... i must be mistaken

#60 8 years ago

Strawberry Quik is AMAZEBALLS!

#61 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Straight up Chocolate, Sir Heck.

#62 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

barf.

#63 8 years ago

Stern just posted this FYI (getting back on track) on their FB... JW or Minions... hmmmmm

10515242_10153432390159244_8595972980563807665_o.jpg10515242_10153432390159244_8595972980563807665_o.jpg

#64 8 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Stern just posted this FYI (getting back on track) on their FB... JW or Minions... hmmmmm
    10515242_10153432390159244_8595972980563807665_o.jpg

Or Lego.

#65 8 years ago

Think they'd build the whole machine out of Lego? That'd be cool. And really really expensive.

#66 8 years ago
    Quoted from erak:

For F sakes. The rumors and speculation posts on pinside are getting crazy. Creating deception founded on a mistaken impression to make a topic.
    = B.S.
    Why... because.
    The REAL answer is....
    Nobody knows but Stern.

A bunch of other parties know besides Stern (e.g., the licensor, part vendors). Stern doesn't build a product in a vacuum. That's why the information always leaks before the official reveal. To think otherwise is simply naive.

#67 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

So were Titanic and Fern Gul...um, Avatar. Furious 7 is hardly alone there.

#69 8 years ago

Stern is into doing cryptograms.

Maybe LEGO = JAWS

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-jurassic-world-be-announced-as-next-stern-game/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.