Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,064 posts
  • 248 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by meSz
  • Topic is favorited by 72 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0033 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9718 (resized).jpeg
    matrix (resized).png
    IMG_2451 (resized).png
    IMG_5685 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1322 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4797 (resized).jpeg
    nX-xq0NC_400x400 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2650 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2649 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5111 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230321-083755 (resized).png
    19AC6A64-764B-4176-B902-1F68AC54D7CF (resized).png
    298AD8C2-82EF-4FB2-9290-7FDF822D70AA (resized).jpeg
    70CA1EFE-2F4D-4B5A-80DB-4177E4CB5647 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from Thot:

I can wait, and time is good to put enougt money on side ^^ let stern made 3 poor pins in a year by mexicans

Sorry not cool or needed. You don't have to like the company or product but that is plain disrespectful.

2 months later
    #221 4 years ago
    Quoted from LukyDuck:

With people stating that they are starting to receive POTC replacement playfields, does anyone think JJP would make a few hundred extra and build some more machines? I am thinking they might.

Sure as long as they have a Playfield it would be Easy now! Lol. Only need like 40,000 more spare parts laying around.

#257 4 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Maybe it’s not ready yet?

Agreed. Seems they learned a valuable lesson with Pirates. Release it when They are ready not Us. Smarter business plan. They only get to hit the Go button once with this crowd then everyone storms the gates from all directions. I am sure when JJP and Eric are ready to show off his latest creative effort people will buy it if it fits their interest.

1 week later
    #328 4 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Not a fan of the idea as a consumer, but would probably make sense from a financial/business point of view. Latest I heard was that JJP has some deep pocket financiers that have bailed him out that think the idea of owning a pinball company is "cool" and their business is not really profitable. Putting the magic under one roof at Stern would probably help their bottom dollar and build economies of scale up.
    It would be good for Stern and JJP, help smaller manufacturers everywhere, and ultimately hurt me as the consumer.

Not sure the rumor was to merge two competitors. JJP has offices in Chicago. As for moving a manufacturing facility to Chicago, worst business idea ever with taxes. Most are Leaving Chicago.

1 week later
    #390 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Also, the original 3 disk mech was cool in concept but never worked well.

I agree with everything you said except this. It did work well granted the very few prototype games on tour had ten thousand plays on them so yeah they did get weak over time which is why they test them in these torture test scenarios. While it sadly never made the BOM cut I will always stand firm that Eric’s amazing creation was a huge innovation to pinball. Dialed in it works perfectly and hope some day to see this advancement return. If your ever in my area let me know and you can see how a new mech plays.

A1AD098E-58EC-474A-AC9B-95A81A86DAFC (resized).jpegA1AD098E-58EC-474A-AC9B-95A81A86DAFC (resized).jpeg
    #398 4 years ago
    Quoted from 3pinballs:

If the inserts lit up underneath , that would have been Epic! Reminds me of a Slot machine and you're hoping max points align themselves.

They Did light up underneath!

#411 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Jesus, what a load of crap. Good Bye

Promise?

3 months later
    #486 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Eric M who made POTC, should be great

Eric is the designer not the coder.

#588 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

I hear you with that.I bought WOZRR in Feb n seemed to have done pretty well with price .Definitly purchased right one as far as resale goes price been going up ever since.I don’t think I’ll ever buy NIB unless I was getting a CE even with that it’s hit or miss .

As your new to Pinball ALL Pinball is Miss Miss. if your buying assuming this is an investment you already lost. If you are buying to simply enjoy a wonderful hobby keep going forward.

1 month later
    #634 3 years ago
    Quoted from mzhulk:

JJP must have some rich investors, how does this company pay its bills? They come out with 1 pin every 2 years.

If they pay their employees the same hourly scale as #LTG they will survive a Long time. Lol

#636 3 years ago
    Quoted from mbeardsley:

And if all their employees were as helpful/knowledgeable as LTG, they'd have overtaken Stern by now...

Very true! He’s a rare bird that makes it his mission to help Anyone which is priceless for customer satisfaction. Really hoping he signs on with API as I think they are headed the right direction again and keeping the race fans happy will be invaluable.

1 month later
    #652 3 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

Will this thread hit one year old before the next reveal

Only if the year ends in September.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-jjp-announce-next-game?tu=yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.