Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,051 posts
  • 246 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by danarchy
  • Topic is favorited by 72 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9718 (resized).jpeg
    matrix (resized).png
    IMG_2451 (resized).png
    IMG_5685 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1322 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4797 (resized).jpeg
    nX-xq0NC_400x400 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2650 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2649 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5111 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230321-083755 (resized).png
    19AC6A64-764B-4176-B902-1F68AC54D7CF (resized).png
    298AD8C2-82EF-4FB2-9290-7FDF822D70AA (resized).jpeg
    70CA1EFE-2F4D-4B5A-80DB-4177E4CB5647 (resized).jpeg
    733F9956-AE63-49D4-BB84-BF0EE69D2285 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#264 4 years ago

What is currently running on the main and secondary line?

#271 4 years ago
    Quoted from JamCat:

I have no idea what their profit margins are, but JJP obviously needed more so they skimped on the toys for Wonka. Any time investors are involved in anything, it’s only a matter of time before they want to “streamline” and then the product or service goes downhill. It’s just a shame it had to start on such a good theme. I would have paid 13k plus for a Wonka wide body done up like Pirates with upper playfield and a real wonkavator and better integrated ruleset.
    I think they need to start a dedicated micro line for the CEs and allow the designers to spare no expense in getting it right. Then only build them as they are ordered. That way they aren’t stuck with a batch of high cost CEs if they don’t sell. I personally think they would be surprised how many would pay up for the better design. And I know, lower quantities of the CE mechs would cost more, blah blah blah, but I can dream at least......

Amen! I was SOOO excited for WONKA, expecting a WOZ Level game, and what a HUGE disappointment. Honestly if they do another RRWOZ run I’ll buy one but at that will probably be my only JJP ever as it seems like the investors are in charge 100% now. I mean my god look at YBR it just pisses me off..

#303 4 years ago
    Quoted from konghusker:

Exactly what I’ve been thinking. Everyone keeps saying Wonka is the new expectation, and that no more wide body games due to cost. Seriously people it was one game stripped down by jjp standards. The last game was a super packed widebody. I see no “trend”.

Was POTC built under the current investor?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-jjp-announce-next-game?tu=tacshose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.