Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,064 posts
  • 248 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by meSz
  • Topic is favorited by 72 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0033 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9718 (resized).jpeg
    matrix (resized).png
    IMG_2451 (resized).png
    IMG_5685 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1322 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4797 (resized).jpeg
    nX-xq0NC_400x400 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2650 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2649 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5111 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230321-083755 (resized).png
    19AC6A64-764B-4176-B902-1F68AC54D7CF (resized).png
    298AD8C2-82EF-4FB2-9290-7FDF822D70AA (resized).jpeg
    70CA1EFE-2F4D-4B5A-80DB-4177E4CB5647 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skyemont.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#113 4 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

Seems to me they have a long ways to go before they make two games a year

Based on quality, that’s a fair statement.

1 week later
    #165 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Yes build quality and thinking outside the box.If Jack had never started JJP Stern would still be making shitty looking and even more stripped games then they
    were then!

So true. Stern would still be producing pins with DMD’s. That’s a fact.

#167 4 years ago
    Quoted from Reznnate:

Comparing BK3 LE and POTC LE is crazy. C'mon...they both cost $9500, but one of them shouldn't have...
    With other fun games coming from AP, Spooky and JJP, I find it hard to justify Stern's pricing.

He’s trolling. He always does. He knows damn well there is no comparison. He must be paid by Stern to say this really stupid shit. I’m not joking, it’s really stupid.

3 weeks later
    #255 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Slash is RICH estimated net worth of $90 million dollars. He can fly wherever he wants when he wants. But probably wouldn't if your dates are correct!
    Either way what I'm saying is that would be about the only reason if I was JJP NOT to release the game right now. If that was off the table then why not seize on every ounce or PR leading up to TPF?
    Now right now is the time to release it! Just my opinion.

Maybe it’s not ready yet?

#258 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Agreed. Seems they learned a valuable lesson with Pirates. Release it when They are ready not Us. Smarter business plan. They only get to hit the Go button once with this crowd then everyone storms the gates from all directions. I am sure when JJP and Eric are ready to show off his latest creative effort people will buy it if it fits their interest.

I think if they can ship the pin within 1 month of showing it or close, that would be fine. Trust me, with the cost of new pins now, I’m glad JJP does 1 per year.

#279 4 years ago
    Quoted from TonLoc777:

Anyone else think it’s strange all these pirates machines are popping up for sale this week?!? If JJP really wants to throw down the gauntlet this year they should announce GNR as well as a black pearl edition of pirates. Unlikely, but fun to speculate.

One of two things:

1. Cash in now while it’s hot
    2. Black Pearl is 100% coming

#280 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

There’s customers for everything... I’m sure that a "Wonka” Pinball makes someone(or a family) very happy every single day in his/their home, I’m fan of the title and I was thinking about a Collector’s but the space that I have in my house is limited to just 7 Pinball so I declined that one.
    I want Guns N’ Roses to be my Pinball #5, so I hope that JJP makes a game in the same level of WOZ like you mentioned.
    *By the way... I enjoy every day my Yellow Brick Road 100% , WOZ it is an amazing game, besides that my wife, my son and me we like the Movie a lot, also yellow it is my favorite color, and I grew up in my Grandmother’s home and the house number was "33" so I got everything in this one including YBR #33 to honor that part of my childhood.
    Cheers![quoted image][quoted image]

Side blades? Where did u get them?

#314 4 years ago

Guns N Roses!

#316 4 years ago
    Quoted from Galooch:

I need to temper my excitement but I’m starting to get hyped.
    POTC was not only my first NIB pin but my first pin ever...and it really is incredible. GNR happens to be my favorite band of all-time. To think about Eric and Keith teaming up and creating another modern masterpiece on this theme is almost too much! Now I just need to figure how to tell my wife....

The problem I have is when GNR is shown and I like what I see, what do I sell to get it?

#318 4 years ago
    Quoted from ViperVS:

Congo and SS. Any other questions?

No and Way. Maybe Congo with cash added.

1 week later
    #370 4 years ago

If Stern was making Guns N Roses would everyone change their minds about getting this title? Stern has only done 10 music pins. Jesus Christ!

#397 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

I know of a few people on this thread who would be going crazy if Stern was making it

Stern fanboys im sure.

#402 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

What? you see this is why I love JJP threads and the fanboys. Maiden, JP3, Deadpool nothing lack luster in those games sir. JJP isn't taking their time, they have no choice. If you think for a second they wouldn't rather be in Stern's place even with all the lame complaining from Pinball dicks then ur more delusional than it appears which is highly delusional.

Lol. I feel the same about you Sternboys as well.

1 week later
    #422 4 years ago

I do think GNR is next. When, shit at this rate December. Come on Jack.

#425 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Jack already said that JJP isn't combining with anyone. Thank goodness!

If he was I would probably get out of the hobby.

2 weeks later
    #452 4 years ago

I think GNR will be delayed til Fall.

2 months later
    #477 3 years ago

Based on what I’m hearing it’s going to be August before GNR is shown. It’s a good reliable source I got this info from. Sorry guys. This thread should be dormant for 3 months.

#500 3 years ago
    Quoted from Reznnate:

Lots of pinsiders won't buy NIB and JJP doesn't sell stripped pro models.
    From my perspective, it seems like Stern premium and LE pricing is very similar to JJP std/LE pricing.
    And while I've got all 5 JJP games (fanboy!), I struggle to justify Stern value/pricing and haven't been able to pull the trigger on one.

Well said.

1 week later
    #617 3 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

At this point, buyers would welcome whichever (JJPOTC or JJPGNR) was available now. Emphasis on getting something done.

I agree. It was told they would produce 1 game a year and were shooting for 2 per year. At this point, it’s been over a year with no game to be shown.

1 month later
    #643 3 years ago

I saw all these new post and thought, news I can use. Turned out to be nothing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skyemont.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-jjp-announce-next-game?tu=skyemont and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.