Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,064 posts
  • 248 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by meSz
  • Topic is favorited by 72 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0033 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9718 (resized).jpeg
    matrix (resized).png
    IMG_2451 (resized).png
    IMG_5685 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1322 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4797 (resized).jpeg
    nX-xq0NC_400x400 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2650 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2649 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5111 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230321-083755 (resized).png
    19AC6A64-764B-4176-B902-1F68AC54D7CF (resized).png
    298AD8C2-82EF-4FB2-9290-7FDF822D70AA (resized).jpeg
    70CA1EFE-2F4D-4B5A-80DB-4177E4CB5647 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Noma2017.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#544 3 years ago
    Quoted from oneballjab:

Jaws would be amazing instant buy for me if it had full assets.
    Maybe it’s just us 80’s kids, Beetlejuice, Goonies, Big Trouble in Little China, Little Shop of Horrors another family friendly musical.
    Like yourself I’ve got no interest in owning WOZ, DI, WONKA or TOY STORY but man if JJP picks up some 80s licenses it’s gonna cost us an arm and a leg!

I love Wonka and just got DI. I would buy Toy Story in a heartbeat and I think that one would be a massive seller. I would also be super psyched about a Bettlejuice, The Goonies or Little Shop of Horrors. I just wonder how those would sell.

1 month later
    #637 3 years ago

Yesterday’s IG post by JJP referenced “Paradise”. Today they reference DI with “Welcome to Quantum City”
    Can I put the two together??

1 year later
    #726 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinFever:

Like Toy story. are you like 10 Yo ?
    Wonka Was a kiddie pin Why have 2 ?
    like Kiddies can foot the 7k-12k price of a JJP game .lol

I am in for Toy Story - great movie and designer. I own Wonka, GNR, Big Lebowski, etc. I am comfortable enough in my masculinity to make my selections based on the game and its designer.

2 months later
    #750 2 years ago
    Quoted from Rasslinmoron:

TOY STORY??? LOL... well at least I don't have to worry about forking out money for a game that's themed for eight-year-olds. I know we live in a world today where being a nerd is no longer taboo and being a grown man wearing pajamas in public is no longer taboo but that theme is a waste!!

Nah, it’s a great movie that is also for adults. I have all types of themes (Big Lebowski, Hobbit, etc.) but Toy Story bridges adult and kid for us. Especially if Lawlor.

11 months later
    #855 1 year ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

With Stern games being 70% huo , I'm sure it is lot more for JJP Games . Why give us titles no one has ever asked for , like Godfather , Elton John , Avatar .
    There have been so many suggested great original themes that are perfect for pinball , like
    Back to the Future
    Big trouble in little China
    Goonies
    The Blues Brothers
    Predator
    Beastie Boys
    Run DMC
    Give the people what they want .

I LOVE at least two of those themes but I also wonder if none of them have the potential mass appeal of say an Elton John pin (assuming that is one of the next JJP pins). That type of pin can bring in people from outside the hobby in the same way that a Toy Story could. Like GNR or not, the assets on that game are insane and it’s their best selling game of all time.

#862 1 year ago
    Quoted from Vespula:

They did hit the home run with GNR. The rules aren't exclusive...
    I'm that guy that's outside the hobby. The code made it playable for me instantly as well as I continue to grow into it as I learn both the game, strategy, and practice pinball shots.
    My first and only pin and my discovery of pinside while waiting 11 months for it to ship. Had it one year now, still love it and got a lotta runway left.
    I'm sure JJP will keep rocking titles but there's a perfect storm with GNR that will be imitated but never replicated.

Nice! For me the entrance to the hobby occurred with Big Lebowski. When I heard about that title, I joined pinside and eventually bought that machine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Noma2017.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-jjp-announce-next-game?tu=Noma2017 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.