Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,064 posts
  • 248 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by meSz
  • Topic is favorited by 72 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0033 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9718 (resized).jpeg
    matrix (resized).png
    IMG_2451 (resized).png
    IMG_5685 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1322 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4797 (resized).jpeg
    nX-xq0NC_400x400 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2650 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2649 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5111 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230321-083755 (resized).png
    19AC6A64-764B-4176-B902-1F68AC54D7CF (resized).png
    298AD8C2-82EF-4FB2-9290-7FDF822D70AA (resized).jpeg
    70CA1EFE-2F4D-4B5A-80DB-4177E4CB5647 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kkoss24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#548 3 years ago

My $$ is on toy story as GnR tour has been postponed.By the way did anyone see Slash’s WOZEC is up for sale if you want to pay 22k for it lmao!!

#549 3 years ago

Ooohhh price drop !!

955DC17A-66CF-413C-B2A8-C73E68ACDB91 (resized).png955DC17A-66CF-413C-B2A8-C73E68ACDB91 (resized).png
    #551 3 years ago
    Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Is he selling it or did someone buy it from him and selling it. If its his then fuck how much money does he need he should give it away to a cancer ward or something for fucks sake.
    Anyway myself and a few people in Australia have put names down for GNR and was told it is in hot demand here and we pay overs. Not as much interest in TMNT i think Dwight and Munsters hurt that sale.

100% agree!! Why do that when you have so much .Wouldve made a nice gift for a unfortunate fan at the least.

#587 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gunner:

My concern with any JJP pin is how they work their LE offering. WOZ for example. On launch they offer standard and Emerald City. So everyone who paid extra for the LE and though the had something special didn’t, because shorty after they offered a 75th anniversary edition. So then everyone who paid even more for a 75th anniversary edition and thought they had something special didn’t. Because then they release a Yellow brick road edition for even more $. Now, the people who purchased an Emerald City edition can’t sell their game for anywhere close to what they paid for it because JJP devalued the ECLE with the additional LEs released. I would love to buy a GNR if they actually release the title, but I will wait until I get a better understanding of how JJP will handle their LEs. Think about it....they could come out with a standard edition, a Sweet Child o Mine edition, Welcome to the Jungle edition, Paradise City edition, Appetite of Destruction edition, Use Your Illusion edition, November Rain edition, Slash signature edition, and on and on. Just my two cents from someone who bought JJP titles in the past.

I hear you with that.I bought WOZRR in Feb n seemed to have done pretty well with price .Definitly purchased right one as far as resale goes price been going up ever since.I don’t think I’ll ever buy NIB unless I was getting a CE even with that it’s hit or miss .

#591 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

As your new to Pinball ALL Pinball is Miss Miss. if your buying assuming this is an investment you already lost. If you are buying to simply enjoy a wonderful hobby keep going forward.

100% in it for the entertainment .I knew what I was getting into I’m looking forward to getting some time and dive in .Still for me a far better investment than most other forms of entertainment like golf nothing there at the end of the road .Im happy with this It’s the most fun I’ve had in a long ass time ! Thanks yelobird

#607 3 years ago

I like GnR but IMO this band was the real deal !! Nevertheless I’m new to this and looking for advice on buying NIB when first announced.How does it work? Is it just you throw down $ and it’s a crap shoot on whether it’s a good machine or not? Seems LE or CE go fast then have a lil time on premiums and the aftermath is either you have one that is sought after or gotta take a hit like a new car to sell if you don’t like it .Im not naive I’m not looking to make $ at all I know what I’m getting into but scared to buy something then get it and all hell breaks loose .

E7BE1113-394C-4177-9279-87CE95FA2646 (resized).jpegE7BE1113-394C-4177-9279-87CE95FA2646 (resized).jpeg
    1 month later
    #633 3 years ago

Dirk Diggler? Sooooooo how would that one play out Lmao!!!

#645 3 years ago

Iiiiiiittttttsssss Fffrrrriiiiidaaayyy!!!

4 weeks later
    #648 3 years ago
    Quoted from john17a:

I bought MMRLE thinking that id have a machine that held its value but that LE has now been surpassed by the ROYAL ED same as the ACDC le models now theres a vault Luci which is even more limited
    Go for the middle game and save some cash both JJ and Chic gaming and stern have lost me on paying extra for something that was to be the top game of that model

I agree w you I don’t have that kinda bank to be tossing around .Seems buy something that’s been out a couple years Is safest bet as far as holding value .

1 month later
    #671 3 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

I do not see any pinball shows before 2022

You may be right ,my wife works at a big hospital near Chicago they were just told to work from home until next June earliest .That was gut wrenching to hear .

6 months later
    #703 3 years ago

Avatar is Eric’s next I’d bet my last dollar .Toy story then a quick turn around between the 2nd n 3rd movies .I’m already saving for a CE!!! Book it !!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kkoss24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-jjp-announce-next-game?tu=Kkoss24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.