Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,064 posts
  • 248 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 days ago by meSz
  • Topic is favorited by 73 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0033 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9718 (resized).jpeg
    matrix (resized).png
    IMG_2451 (resized).png
    IMG_5685 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1322 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4797 (resized).jpeg
    nX-xq0NC_400x400 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2650 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2649 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5111 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230321-083755 (resized).png
    19AC6A64-764B-4176-B902-1F68AC54D7CF (resized).png
    298AD8C2-82EF-4FB2-9290-7FDF822D70AA (resized).jpeg
    70CA1EFE-2F4D-4B5A-80DB-4177E4CB5647 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#265 4 years ago
    Quoted from tacshose:

What is currently running on the main and secondary line?

Wonka and woz ybr as far as I know.

#295 4 years ago
    Quoted from bbulkley:

Because JJP established expectations with previous releases. I agree that JJP offers more in their machines than Stern (even though I love my JP Prem), but it's natural to wonder why their new products cost more and arguably offer less. Wonka is objectively less complex than POTC but costs more. I'm not saying Wonka isn't worth it, but it's fair to point out the difference.

Technically (the standard) Wonka cost less than potc

Standard
    Wonka 7500
    Potc 8500

Limited
    Wonka 9500
    Potc 9500

Collectors
    Wonka 12,500
    Potc 12,500

3 months later
    #565 3 years ago
    Quoted from Galooch:

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere but did anyone else catch the latest Buffalo Pinball stream with Kevin and Eric? The giveaway was that you would get your initials entered as one of the default high scores in an upcoming game. While describing the giveaway, Eric mentioned that you will get your high score initials AND an “up to 11” initial - definitely a mode in the game. It can be heard around the 9:00 mark of the stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/634910173?t=521s
    That is clearly a mode in the game should put to rest the GNR or Toy Story question. God I’m desperate for GNR info at this point!

You guys are hilarious. The "up to 11 characters" has been a thing since I had a talk with Ted back in the early Wizard of Oz days. I was explaining to him that I had to enter CHRSTOPHER on my stern games because of the 10 letter limitations and was wondering if he could make it 11 letters for me.

Boom, Bob's your uncle and now we have 11 characters to enter. Some others might tell you that JERSEY JACK with the space in between is also 11 characters, but that is purely coincidental.

Happy "looking for clues" day.

#596 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I never ask. And I'm usually the last to find out. That way if it leaks, it wasn't me. I didn't know.
    I found out about Willy Wonka here on Pinside before the MGC reveal last year.
    LTG : )

Let me know when you want to see the chciago factory. "I know a guy...,"

6 months later
    #680 3 years ago
    Quoted from STXDrew:

When does jjp usually make their big reveal or announcements?

When their games are ready, they don't have a set schedule.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-jjp-announce-next-game?tu=KingPinGames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.