Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,064 posts
  • 248 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by meSz
  • Topic is favorited by 72 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0033 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9718 (resized).jpeg
    matrix (resized).png
    IMG_2451 (resized).png
    IMG_5685 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1322 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4797 (resized).jpeg
    nX-xq0NC_400x400 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2650 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2649 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5111 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230321-083755 (resized).png
    19AC6A64-764B-4176-B902-1F68AC54D7CF (resized).png
    298AD8C2-82EF-4FB2-9290-7FDF822D70AA (resized).jpeg
    70CA1EFE-2F4D-4B5A-80DB-4177E4CB5647 (resized).jpeg
    There are 1,064 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 22.
    #401 4 years ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

I would rather JJP take their time and make a pin good out the gate. Otherwise buy a Stern, they constantly release unfinished lack luster game fast

What? you see this is why I love JJP threads and the fanboys. Maiden, JP3, Deadpool nothing lack luster in those games sir. JJP isn't taking their time, they have no choice. If you think for a second they wouldn't rather be in Stern's place even with all the lame complaining from Pinball dicks then ur more delusional than it appears which is highly delusional.

#402 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

What? you see this is why I love JJP threads and the fanboys. Maiden, JP3, Deadpool nothing lack luster in those games sir. JJP isn't taking their time, they have no choice. If you think for a second they wouldn't rather be in Stern's place even with all the lame complaining from Pinball dicks then ur more delusional than it appears which is highly delusional.

Lol. I feel the same about you Sternboys as well.

#403 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

wesman which is exactly why you want to sell me that pirates! ; )
    Jjp really does make great games. They definitely feel and look high end

Haha, I'd sell my house, wall doors, car, etc. before my beloved Pirates booty me friend...arrrr!

Good luck on your continued hunt!

#404 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

I just liked when Stern Jurassic Park with a dinosaur in the upper left corner picks up a ball better when it was called Data East Jurassic Park. But at least they added a poorly spinning truck AKA TOTAN Lamp. Very original

If Stern is so great why are you lurking around JJP threads? Still waiting for completed code?

#405 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

never made the BOM [quoted image]

Fellas allow me to apologize for my question, but what BOM means please?

#406 4 years ago

Bill of Materials (BOM)

Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Fellas allow me to apologize for my question, but what BOM means please?

#407 4 years ago
    Quoted from Vitty:

Bill of Materials (BOM)

Thanks Vitty!

#408 4 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Lol. I feel the same about you Sternboys as well.

Yeah but ur actually a JJP fanboy. I don't give a fuck about Stern. They can crash and go out of business tomorrow for all I care. I'm just not gonna let some dickhead claim all Sterns are crap, I won't say that about JJP i wish they made some games with themes I liked so I could buy one. I was in on the Hobbit till I played it, Dialed In is great but that theme sucks for me anyway. JJP makes a great pinball machine but so does Stern, heres the big difference when you go to a stern thread its about that particular pin and JJP isn't mentioned , in these threads its constantly brought up how JJP makes masterpiece after masterpiece and Stern sucks. well as long as I'm around I will rebut sir. Good day to u, I said good day.

Quoted from wolfemaaan:

I just liked when Stern Jurassic Park with a dinosaur in the upper left corner picks up a ball better when it was called Data East Jurassic Park. But at least they added a poorly spinning truck AKA TOTAN Lamp. Very original

If Stern is so great why are you lurking around JJP threads? Still waiting for completed code?

Poorly spinning? have u even played the game? When did I say Stern is great? wow. Also I'm not lurking, well maybe but I come into this thread with the hopes of seeing GnR. However all I see is foolish comments. And that is just as good. Keep em coming, I know u guys won't let me down. Time to do some more lurking.

#409 4 years ago

We JJP fanboys see ourselves as a more discerning lot, we appreciate pins created in the old fashioned way, with a dedication to quality, innovation, beauty and especially fun. With each new release, we expect to see something we haven’t seen before, something which awes us. We enjoy well implemented and immersive merchandised themes, but we also applaud the introduction of brilliant original themes. We bear no ill will to the less discerning posters in our threads, but accept, with a touch of sadness and pity, that we may cause some hostility in them. Because of our discerning nature, we, on occasion, will draw comparisons to games of other manufacturers - we do not dislike the games of other manufacturers per se, but simply because of the superior nature of the JJP games, comparisons may seem negative - this is unavoidable.

#410 4 years ago
    Quoted from branlon8:

We JJP fanboys see ourselves as a more discerning lot, we appreciate pins created in the old fashioned way, with a dedication to quality, innovation, beauty and especially fun

Jesus, what a load of crap. Good Bye

#411 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Promise?

#412 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

(edited)
    GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#413 4 years ago
    Quoted from branlon8:

We JJP fanboys see ourselves as a more discerning lot, we appreciate pins created in the old fashioned way, with a dedication to quality, innovation

LOL if you think dedication to quality, innovation was the old fashion way then you need to spend a couple of years collecting EM'S

#414 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Dude, that was the JJP Oath we all have taken in this thread.

#415 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope now I'm staying, and its gonna be great.

#416 4 years ago

Jersey Jack pinball rules!

Stern Pinball rocks!

Capcom Flipping Football is the best multi player game on earth!
    Go figure.

#417 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchild:

Jersey Jack pinball rules!
    Stern Pinball rocks!
    Capcom Flipping Football is the best multi player game on earth!
    Go figure.

Hay there's no room for that kind of thing hear

#418 4 years ago

Anyone reckon the news of JJP moving to Illinois will adversely affect GnR release + shipping?

#419 4 years ago
    Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Anyone reckon the news of JJP moving to Illinois will adversely affect GnR release + shipping?

Totally depends on what you mean by "adversely."

It may adversely affect my ability to pick mine up in person, yes.

#420 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackjacker:

Totally depends on what you mean by "adversely."
    It may adversely affect my ability to pick mine up in person, yes.

I can pick up my JJP game in person and tour the factory. WIN WIN!

1 week later
    #421 4 years ago

When Wonka was announced I was expecting Toy Story(because of the rumors...) and never heard about Wonka rumors before at all....

Fellas, do you think that this time it can be something completely different again, and there’s no Guns N’ Roses, no Toy Story yet? ... or do we have/should trust those 2 rumors?

#422 4 years ago

I do think GNR is next. When, shit at this rate December. Come on Jack.

#423 4 years ago

With JJP moving to Chicago it might be Stern GNR at this rate. Guess we’ll find out in a couple weeks

#424 4 years ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

With JJP moving to Chicago it might be Stern GNR at this rate. Guess we’ll find out in a couple weeks

Jack already said that JJP isn't combining with anyone. Thank goodness!

#425 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Jack already said that JJP isn't combining with anyone. Thank goodness!

If he was I would probably get out of the hobby.

#426 4 years ago

Hmm wonder when the reveal will be given the TPF announcement... sooner or later than it would have been?

#427 4 years ago
    Quoted from Vitty:

Hmm wonder when the reveal will be given the TPF announcement... sooner or later than it would have been?

GnR was not happening at TPF, so Jack gets a huge break!

#428 4 years ago

Jack needs to get on with it. A year since wonka was revealed.

#429 4 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

Make more pirates god damn it.

Could not say it better. Release the Kraken or Black Pearl edition, price it at 13k! We will pay!

#430 4 years ago
    Quoted from HectorCM:

Could not say it better. Release the Kraken or Black Pearl edition, price it at 13k! We will pay!

I'd like to see this done. But paid in full, upfront.

Then we'd really see how much people want this game....

#431 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

I'd like to see this done. But paid in full, upfront.
    Then we'd really see how much people want this game....

Totally agree, but doubt it will ever happen....

#432 4 years ago

I'm losing all interest in this Pin. I have a Data East GNR with PinSound & all tracks, all albums, so I'm set as far as I'm concerned. I'm curious but not holding my breath for JJP to pull this off, they got a high bar

#433 4 years ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

I'm losing all interest in this Pin. I have a Data East GNR with PinSound & all tracks, all albums, so I'm set as far as I'm concerned. I'm curious but not holding my breath for JJP to pull this off, they got a high bar

You are speaking as the next JJP was GNR and that was set in stone. Really?

#434 4 years ago

It’s set in stone just like every pin rumor and the 15 Commandments

A24F621D-C159-4330-8CA2-7E3651E0A48C.gifA24F621D-C159-4330-8CA2-7E3651E0A48C.gif
    #435 4 years ago

That’s funny, even to God. He most definitely has a sense of humor.

#436 4 years ago
    Quoted from Budman:

That’s funny, even to God. He most definitely has a sense of humor.

Sure he does. In a moment of whimsy he created the platypus.

#437 4 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Sure he does. In a moment of whimsy he created the platypus.

And in a moment of stupidity, he created us.

#438 4 years ago

GnR last night in Mexico City. Checkout the opening ...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i8mzud87qjqtrzb/Video%20Mar%2015%2C%2012%2049%2015.mov?dl=0

#GnFnR

#439 4 years ago

All gatherings of 500 or more people at non essential events have been banned in Australia. Good to see the Mexican government doing their bit to control Corona spread.

#440 4 years ago
    Quoted from Playerone:

All gatherings of 500 or more people at non essential events have been banned in Australia. Good to see the Mexican government doing their bit to control Corona spread.

Thought this was odd too. I guess GnR wants the $$$$ too!

#441 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

Thought this was odd too. I guess GnR wants the $$$$ too!

Plus being in a country that is least equipped medically to handle a major outbreak. Hard to believe this went ahead.

#442 4 years ago
    Quoted from Playerone:

Plus being in a country that is least equipped medically to handle a major outbreak. Hard to believe this went ahead.

Doesn't seem like many countries are though. I'd assume Mexico isn't.

The US seems in short supply of test kits, ventilators, etc.

Crazy fact learned lately, 90% of all IV bags are produced in Puerto Rico.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/prospect.org/api/amp/environment/neglect-puerto-rico-sparked-national-iv-bag-shortage/

#443 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

Doesn't seem like many countries are though. I'd assume Mexico isn't.
    The US seems in short supply of test kits,
    Crazy fact learned lately, 90% of all IV bags are produced in Puerto Rico.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/prospect.org/api/amp/environment/neglect-puerto-rico-sparked-national-iv-bag-shortage/

And that’s why it’s crucial to control the speed of the spread. There’s people in their 60’s dying in Italy because there’s no intensive care beds. Basically they’re just told there’s nothing that can be done to help them. The health care system can only assist a finite amount of people at once in any country. 80% of people recover normally, 20% need medical assistance and 2% of the 20% need hospitalisation. That’s were the problem is. If to many people get it all at once the 2% figure balloons beyond the amount of ventilators available.

#444 4 years ago
    Quoted from Playerone:

And that’s why it’s crucial to control the speed of the spread. There’s people in their 60’s dying in Italy because there’s no intensive care beds. Basically they’re just told there’s nothing that can be done to help them. The health care system can only assist a finite amount of people at once in any country. 80% of people recover normally, 20% need medical assistance and 2% of the 20% need hospitalisation. That’s were the problem is. If to many people get it all at once the 2% figure balloons beyond the amount of ventilators available.

Wrong thread for this, but you are spot on.

#445 4 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

No one will ever make a Jackson pin now.
    Queen could be great.

The Michael Jackson pin could have a magnet that suspends the ball over a ledge with cameras flashing. Would be sick!!

#446 4 years ago

One interesting point that I have thinking about recently (and some fun speculation)...

Several weeks ago, I ordered some POTC parts from JJP that I needed for a widebody virtual machine I am building. This included side rails, lockdown bar, the lockdown bar assembly and more. While putting the order in I was informed that the lockdown bar assembly would take additional time to put together and ship since “none of our games in production use that size lockdown bar assembly.” Of course, POTC is a widebody and Wonka is standard so I thought nothing of it. Thinking back now, do we know if Wonka is still on the line? If not, then perhaps it is an informal indication that the next game is a standard?

I know it means nothing and I’m over analyzing what I was told, but I’m bored and really want some GNR info.

#447 4 years ago
    Quoted from Galooch:

One interesting point that I have thinking about recently (and some fun speculation)...
    Several weeks ago, I ordered some POTC parts from JJP that I needed for a widebody virtual machine I am building. This included side rails, lockdown bar, the lockdown bar assembly and more. While putting the order in I was informed that the lockdown bar assembly would take additional time to put together and ship since “none of our games in production use that size lockdown bar assembly.” Of course, POTC is a widebody and Wonka is standard so I thought nothing of it. Thinking back now, do we know if Wonka is still on the line? If not, then perhaps it is an informal indication that the next game is a standard?
    I know it means nothing and I’m over analyzing what I was told, but I’m bored and really want some GNR info.

Isn’t WOZ basically always in production?

#448 4 years ago
    Quoted from Galooch:

o we know if Wonka is still on the line?

The line moving to Chicago, with hardly any people left in New Jersey ?

I doubt anything is on the line.

LTG : )

#449 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

The line moving to Chicago, with hardly any people left in New Jersey ?
    I doubt anything is on the line.

Oh good point Lloyd. This was mid-Feb so I thought maybe (hoping) that some of the next game was in production before the move. Obviously that decision was made well before we heard publicly, so it’s likely the line was empty and being prepped to move.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Isn’t WOZ basically always in production?

Lol. For some reason I thought WOZ was a widebody.

#450 4 years ago
    Quoted from Galooch:

Lol. For some reason I thought WOZ was a widebody.

It is a wide body. When not on the main line, it would be on the small line.

There are 1,064 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-jjp-announce-next-game/page/9?hl=jy64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.