4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 341 posts
  • 98 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by jorant
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

v3_XsudOADe1kvPPBWbu7Bl77wOCbOzicx8Y-4ElvpI (resized).jpg
    CJP.jpg
    1FFE8F99-4580-4FF3-8713-83FB6EBBEB2A (resized).jpeg
    242B828B-1598-4AF0-A370-B034E8AE0764 (resized).jpeg
    E1AF03FB-E761-4F3C-A44D-3A1358A57A98 (resized).jpeg
    75d5fd7ae329aaf5ef52f36f48fcde79 (resized).jpg
    F8D359E7-A623-4739-8D4C-4F1E520BEFE7 (resized).jpeg
    EC20E946-0B64-4D25-91FB-619623EA100B (resized).jpeg
    D0ED9A76-B3EA-4CA8-AA9B-8A9FB0E71E04 (resized).jpeg
    20191207_165739 (resized).jpg
    EE02336F-C870-4B33-A796-228FB39F32C0 (resized).png
    59AA8332-1B89-442B-9712-16EF99CF2105.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    whine (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191117-152701_Chrome (resized).jpg

There are 341 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
    #301 9 days ago
    Quoted from konghusker:

Exactly what I’ve been thinking. Everyone keeps saying Wonka is the new expectation, and that no more wide body games due to cost. Seriously people it was one game stripped down by jjp standards. The last game was a super packed widebody. I see no “trend”.

Let's just say it's been confirmed by insiders apparently ; ) This will be the trend going forward unless people stop buying. I still think you get a lot for your money compared to stern but pirates will likely set the bar.

#302 8 days ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Let's just say it's been confirmed by insiders apparently ; ) This will be the trend going forward unless people stop buying. I still think you get a lot for your money compared to stern but pirates will likely set the bar.

Confirmed it'll be akin to Wonka?

I read some account on this forum, where supposedly Eric has grinned, at the idea suggested by a question from a forum member, about if his next game would have compelling mechs in it.

In Eric, WE trust..!

#303 8 days ago
    Quoted from konghusker:

Exactly what I’ve been thinking. Everyone keeps saying Wonka is the new expectation, and that no more wide body games due to cost. Seriously people it was one game stripped down by jjp standards. The last game was a super packed widebody. I see no “trend”.

Was POTC built under the current investor?

#304 8 days ago
    Quoted from tacshose:

Was POTC built under the current investor?

Yup.

I think everything after WoZ.

#305 8 days ago
    Quoted from delt31:

"Confirmed apparently."

#306 8 days ago
    Quoted from Adipocere:

"Confirmed apparently."

That’s right. The only time I would say confirmed is if I saw it with my own eyes

#307 8 days ago
    Quoted from konghusker:

If JJP wants to sell their games in higher volume and actually make a profit they probably need to make more games like Wonka rather then Pirates.

#308 7 days ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

If JJP wants to sell their games in higher volume and actually make a profit they probably need to make more games like Wonka rather then Pirates.

I think they need to make more games like pirates, we allready have a company making barren games.
    I'd rather pay a 1k more and get the magic.

#309 7 days ago
    Quoted from Dr-pin:

I think they need to make more games like pirates, we allready have a company making barren games.
    I'd rather pay a 1k more and get the magic.

JJP needs to make money if POTC was profitable why did they end the run it was not for lack of demand

#310 7 days ago

Maybe because the recent lackluster “other” pins being released have made POTC a very desirable pin in comparison and now it’s back in demand? I only say this because there are very few listed and the ones that are go fast at $11-$20k

#311 7 days ago
    Quoted from JY64:

JJP needs to make money if POTC was profitable why did they end the run it was not for lack of demand

It seems like the demand went up when pinsiders realized JJP was shutting down production

#312 7 days ago

My money is in gnr having a lot in it, and toy story with even more. Both will have more magic than Wonka, but probably not as much as potc.

#314 7 days ago

Guns N Roses!

#315 7 days ago
    Quoted from LTG:

The guys in Chicago have been super pumped about it since MGC last year.
    So I'm excited to see it when it comes out. I don't think Eric is a one trick pony. I believe he is capable of great games. Going to be an exciting future for him and us.

I need to temper my excitement but I’m starting to get hyped.

POTC was not only my first NIB pin but my first pin ever...and it really is incredible. GNR happens to be my favorite band of all-time. To think about Eric and Keith teaming up and creating another modern masterpiece on this theme is almost too much! Now I just need to figure how to tell my wife....

#316 7 days ago
    Quoted from Galooch:

I need to temper my excitement but I’m starting to get hyped.
    POTC was not only my first NIB pin but my first pin ever...and it really is incredible. GNR happens to be my favorite band of all-time. To think about Eric and Keith teaming up and creating another modern masterpiece on this theme is almost too much! Now I just need to figure how to tell my wife....

The problem I have is when GNR is shown and I like what I see, what do I sell to get it?

#317 7 days ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

The problem I have is when GNR is shown and I like what I see, what do I sell to get it?

Congo and SS. Any other questions?

#318 7 days ago
    Quoted from ViperVS:

Congo and SS. Any other questions?

No and Way. Maybe Congo with cash added.

#319 3 days ago
    Quoted from konghusker:

My money is in gnr having a lot in it, and toy story with even more. Both will have more magic than Wonka, but probably not as much as potc.

I’m not holding my breath on Toy Story having more. Great theme but just won’t work without having all the assets. Just my opinion.

#320 3 days ago

Toy Story will be the real test going forward. No question it should be at WOZ level given the assets perhaps it should be much much more. Wishful thinking!
    If it doesn't turn out in at least a wide body I will be very surprised as others will be. If its feature less than Pirates there will be huge disappointments.

#321 3 days ago

So....a certain pinball podcaster is spreading a rumor that JJP is going to be moving to Chicago under one roof....whaddya think?

#322 3 days ago

Black metallic trim will look awsum !

Maybe this GNR will get a real topper ?
    The chucky cheese cake plate was a joke

#323 3 days ago

Texas show !!!

#324 3 days ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

So....a certain pinball podcaster is spreading a rumor that JJP is going to be moving to Chicago under one roof....whaddya think?

Not a fan of the idea as a consumer, but would probably make sense from a financial/business point of view. Latest I heard was that JJP has some deep pocket financiers that have bailed him out that think the idea of owning a pinball company is "cool" and their business is not really profitable. Putting the magic under one roof at Stern would probably help their bottom dollar and build economies of scale up.

It would be good for Stern and JJP, help smaller manufacturers everywhere, and ultimately hurt me as the consumer.

#325 3 days ago

I probably missed this, but is there a general feel as to GnR being a wide body?

#326 3 days ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Had not heard this. Interesting.

#327 3 days ago

To be fair, 'under one roof' means Design AND Manufacturing in one building, not under one roof with another company.

#328 3 days ago
    Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Not a fan of the idea as a consumer, but would probably make sense from a financial/business point of view. Latest I heard was that JJP has some deep pocket financiers that have bailed him out that think the idea of owning a pinball company is "cool" and their business is not really profitable. Putting the magic under one roof at Stern would probably help their bottom dollar and build economies of scale up.
    It would be good for Stern and JJP, help smaller manufacturers everywhere, and ultimately hurt me as the consumer.

Not sure the rumor was to merge two competitors. JJP has offices in Chicago. As for moving a manufacturing facility to Chicago, worst business idea ever with taxes. Most are Leaving Chicago.

#329 3 days ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Makes sense.

CJP.jpg

#330 3 days ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

You talking bout Chicago Jack?

#331 2 days ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

You talking bout Chicago Jack?

How about Joliet Jack Pinball?

v3_XsudOADe1kvPPBWbu7Bl77wOCbOzicx8Y-4ElvpI (resized).jpg

#332 2 days ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

How about Joliet Jack Pinball?
    [

Now were talking!!!!

Illinois nazis multiball. Would have great music too! I dont think licensing the songs would be too expensive for 50 year old songs nobody plays anymore (cept me)

#333 2 days ago
    Quoted from sataneatscheese:

No way JJP and Stern are merging or Stern is buying JJP. I don't see that happening. Maybe the rumor is JJP just moving their production facilities to Chicago?

Also, another possibility is that JJP games get built at a CGC facility? That seems more likely to me.

#334 2 days ago

I’ll bet JJP’s investors ( venture capital firm) are in Chicago. There are a bunch of them headquartered there, but is no reason to move.

#335 2 days ago

First of all who is this unknown person who started rumor?If if it’s Kaneda this info and 50 cents will get you a couple of coffee!

#336 2 days ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

No way JJP and Stern are merging or Stern is buying JJP. I don't see that happening. Maybe the rumor is JJP just moving their production facilities to Chicago?
    Also, another possibility is that JJP games get built at a CGC facility? That seems more likely to me.

The rumor was JJP moving their production to Chicago, where their design work is already happening. No Stern merger or CGC contract building.

#337 2 days ago

I really want Toy Story and not GNR. I bet I'm in the minority on this, but still.

#338 2 days ago

They need a music Pin badly if they knock it out of the park the next one they do music wise will hurt Stern.

#339 2 days ago
    Quoted from jorant:

I really want Toy Story and not GNR. I bet I'm in the minority on this, but still.

Na
    I want Toy Story over Guns as well.

Pirates re release as well

#340 2 days ago

I’ll never buy Toy Story, but on the other hand would rather they do Toy Story first so they can have more time to perfect GNR

#341 2 days ago
    Quoted from Pinchild:

Na
    I want Toy Story over Guns as well.
    Pirates re release as well

Pirates I want most of all. I'd be first to buy a re release.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Apparel - Men
    Pinside Shop
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Flashinstinct
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Arizona Pinball
    $ 225.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    FlyLand Designs
    $ 78.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Gweem's Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 14.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 55.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 20.00
    Lighting - Other
    Professor Pinball
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Flashinstinct
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 341 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside