Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,051 posts
  • 246 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by danarchy
  • Topic is favorited by 72 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9718 (resized).jpeg
    matrix (resized).png
    IMG_2451 (resized).png
    IMG_5685 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1322 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4797 (resized).jpeg
    nX-xq0NC_400x400 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2650 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2649 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5111 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230321-083755 (resized).png
    19AC6A64-764B-4176-B902-1F68AC54D7CF (resized).png
    298AD8C2-82EF-4FB2-9290-7FDF822D70AA (resized).jpeg
    70CA1EFE-2F4D-4B5A-80DB-4177E4CB5647 (resized).jpeg
    733F9956-AE63-49D4-BB84-BF0EE69D2285 (resized).jpeg

There are 1,051 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 22.
    #101 4 years ago

Wonka was revealed at the MGC show shortly after the Texas show. There wouldn't be anything to worry about.

#102 4 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

Jack has always been known to reveal at shows first expo than Texas so if there were no reveal I would worry why is there no reveal

Add MGC to the list for reveals.

Only reason why, would be next game isn't ready to go yet.

As soon as the next game is ready, we'll start seeing or hearing about it.

LTG : )

#103 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Add MGC to the list for reveals.

Lot easier show for JJP to get a machine and personel to for a reveal by far.

#104 4 years ago

Still can't imagine wanting a machine that plays any GnR music made after 1989.

Though, a Wide Body machine is about right for some modern Axl Artwork.

#105 4 years ago

Not sure if JJP is going to do widebodies again?

#106 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Not sure if JJP is going to do widebodies again?

Why would Eric not go widebodywithGnR?

#107 4 years ago

Gents,
    I’m from UK..... when is the Texas pinball show?
    If word round the campfire is......this will be the GnR unveiling, I’m just trying to gauge my financials
    I was gonna buy a Kiss LE..... that I’ve had my eye on but this takes precedence.
    Slash is a Pinball player so hopefully he will give these guys proper input.....
    This could be so great- let’s hope there’s an adult mode too
    I’m soo looking forward to this, more than anything else rumoured for 2020.
    I will message Jack if they screw this up

#108 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Why would Eric not go widebodywithGnR?

Starting with Wonka it seems that JJP is going in a direction of putting less in games features wise to bring down the cost and make the standard model more attractive to operators. I don't think a wide body fits their new business model but we will see.

#109 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Starting with Wonka it seems that JJP is going in a direction of putting less in games features wise to bring down the cost and make the standard model more attractive to operators. I don't think a wide body fits their new business model but we will see.

Interestingly here Wonka is £300 cheaper than DI but not much in it between POTC.

JJP needs to focus on quality. There is a myth that they build high quality games; the reality is hugely different. I like DI and Pirates, Wonka was a bit of a let down for me but GNR is definitely a game I could be interested in.

#110 4 years ago
    Quoted from Sako-TRG:

when is the Texas pinball show?

https://texaspinball.com/tpf/ March 27, 28, 29/2020

Quoted from Sako-TRG:

If word round the campfire is......this will be the GnR unveiling,

Nothing is certain until Jersey Jack Pinball announces it. Things can and do change.

#111 4 years ago

Good time for GnR pin.

Touring a lot next year.

https://www.gunsnroses.com/tour

Slash call outs should be a nice extra.

#112 4 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Slash call outs should be a nice extra.

Really? have u ever heard him speak. Its like a talking Valium. Forget GnR come on JJP Motorhead thats the ticket.

#113 4 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

Seems to me they have a long ways to go before they make two games a year

Based on quality, that’s a fair statement.

#114 4 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Based on quality, that’s a fair statement.

GnR & Toy Story is happening next year!

#115 4 years ago

GNR New Year’s Day !

#116 4 years ago

GNR just seems like a very bad idea for a JJP release. It's the kind of theme that Stern could poop out easily enough though. I'm trying to picture even a single die-hard GNR fan that I knew growing up being able to afford a JJP pinball machine now.

#117 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Really? have u ever heard him speak. Its like a talking Valium. Forget GnR come on JJP Motorhead thats the ticket.

Had to go listen!

Sounds like he should be capable of doing decent pinball call outs, just needs to up the tempo a bit.

#118 4 years ago

Had to go listen!

Sounds like he should be capable of doing decent pinball call outs, just needs to up the tempo a bit.

I agree. Still I've never understood the need for callouts from band members on music pins these days any pins really. Maiden is a good example of great call outs and Metallica is an example of terrible ones.

#119 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

I agree. Still I've never understood the need for callouts from band members on music pins these days any pins really. Maiden is a good example of great call outs and Metallica is an example of terrible ones.

Maiden callouts are awesome
    Metallica callouts are awesome
    I think that shows both can be done.

I think Slash just needs a cattle prod

#120 4 years ago
    Quoted from Sako-TRG:

To each his own but Metallica call outs for me suck, they suck bad. I had a Monster Pre and had to attenuate that shit completely out of any possible audibility. Why not just use proper voice actors with voices that fit the game. Heres an example I loved my JP3 most of the call outs were fine and the same guy who voiced greatness in Maiden had no business being part of JP. "Why would Nedry do this" case and point sir.

#121 4 years ago
    Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Maiden callouts are awesome
    I think that shows both can be done.
    I think Slash just needs a cattle prod

Ya because theyre mostly eddy.

Not the band member ones, just sparky.

Slash would suck. You would be better off getting him to write interlude parts for drains, sfx, etc.

#122 4 years ago

Let’s just hope whatever happens, the whole package is well put together.
    I’m hoping for an adult pin, not a JJP kindergarten thingy ......if you catch my drift.
    Art, call outs, music.....all has to be tasteful.
    I’m hoping for classic GnR, not interested in any new wave stuff.....
    How awesome would it be if they even had some T2 stuff on the art as well ....OMG

#123 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

To each his own but Metallica call outs for me suck, they suck bad. I had a Monster Pre and had to attenuate that shit completely out of any possible audibility. Why not just use proper voice actors with voices that fit the game. Heres an example I loved my JP3 most of the call outs were fine and the same guy who voiced greatness in Maiden had no business being part of JP. "Why would Nedry do this" case and point sir.

Fair enough, each to their own I guess, I currently own MET Premium Monster....it’s my favourite. Cool Avatar BTW....

#124 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

and Metallica is an example of terrible ones.

I don’t know about that. I do not have Metallica, but “Super fucking jackpot” is pretty monumental.

#125 4 years ago

Jack-fucking-pot!
    Metallica has a few stinkers... but it’s got some awesome ones too

#126 4 years ago

JJP generally does a great job with toys and immersive adventures. I’d rather them stick to family friendly themes (or “kindergarten” themes... ). My wife and kids will never be interested playing a Guns n Roses pin with me. But to each their own... I’m looking forward to Toy Story and hope it’s more like WoZ and Pirates than Wonka.

#127 4 years ago
    Quoted from tilted81:

Jack-fucking-pot!

I think you’re right on that one - my bad !

#128 4 years ago

Here is what I think... GNR will release and ship at Texas Pinball Festival. Toy Story will release at Chicago Pinball expo. Release the games that get the most eyeballs. Also give the newest game a minute to breath. Personally I don't think the people interested in Willy Wonka competes with the people wanting a Guns N Roses.

GNR is rated one of the best 10 rock bands in history. The game is going to sell big league. GNR are up there with ACDC and Metallica. There is only so many bands left to do Nirvana, Queen very few left that deserve a pinball.

I think GNR will be a big seller.

#129 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

GNR is rated one of the best 10 rock bands in history.

By whom?

#130 4 years ago

I would put gnr up there top 2-3 all time with acdc, and Metallica. Gnr as a jjp pin is going to freaking rock. Curious to see what they do for artwork on this one though.

#131 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

This would be the most interesting pin in my opinion!
    A black/white-pinballmachine with the possibility of lots of toys! I would „Love it like a reptile“

#132 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

There is only so many bands left to do Nirvana ...

Please don’t do this

#133 4 years ago
    Quoted from Joca:

A black/white-pinballmachine

We all know what people say and what people want are not the same black and white

#134 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Forget GnR come on JJP Motorhead thats the ticket.

They'd sell like 7 pins.

#135 4 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Interestingly here Wonka is £300 cheaper than DI but not much in it between POTC.
    JJP needs to focus on quality. There is a myth that they build high quality games; the reality is hugely different. I like DI and Pirates, Wonka was a bit of a let down for me but GNR is definitely a game I could be interested in.

I don't think its a myth...especially compared to the crap Stern puts out these days...they had some play field issues, but by and large they build a quality product.

#136 4 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

They'd sell like 7 pins.

maybe just 1

#137 4 years ago

After Wonka being somewhat of a let down, I am cautiously optimistic about GnR. They left a ton of good things on the cutting room floor with Wonka and it was either to save money or it was because Lawlor just missed the mark and they never made it on the design board.

If Eric is doing GnR, then I still have some hope that it will be impressive. I am just spoiled by POTC and there is no going back for me. I am liking most of Stern’s latest releases though so that is keeping me occupied.

#138 4 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

They'd sell like 7 pins.

Who cares as long as I get a Motorhead pin wouldn't matter to me if it puts the company out of business. Live to Win multiball? worth a bankrupt pinball manufacturer.

#139 4 years ago

How many who own DE version GNR would grab the new JJP game?

#140 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

How many who own DE version GNR would grab the new JJP game?

I've been seeing more de gnr for sale lately, so I expect that trend to continue. I wouldn't want to own two of the same bands game unless I was some crazed superfan.

#141 4 years ago

CES starts Tuesday...

#142 4 years ago

Please no more grandad rock pins

Yours
    A grandad!

#143 4 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Please no more grandad rock pins

Yours
    A grandad!

Well darn it. There go the Teddy Boys.

#144 4 years ago

https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/the-best-rock-bands-of-all-time

Everyone in the World can vote. So I think its accurate. GNR Isn't one of my favorite bands, and probably not yours either doesn't mean others feel the opposite.

Personally I'd like to see Michael Jackson, Nirvana, Queen or even Prince.

#145 4 years ago

For GNR to go over big ? It’s gotta be JJP best game to date

#146 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/the-best-rock-bands-of-all-time
    Everyone in the World can vote. So I think its accurate. GNR Isn't one of my favorite bands, and probably not yours either doesn't mean others feel the opposite.
    Personally I'd like to see Michael Jackson, Nirvana, Queen or even Prince.

No one will ever make a Jackson pin now.

Queen could be great.

#147 4 years ago

No one will ever make a Jackson pin now.
    Queen could be great.

Right and right!

#148 4 years ago

It’s already been proven that Finding Neverland documentary was fake, bogus and full of lies. The producers have been nailed for several false claims, HBO has been sued by some mentioned in the documentary for a billion dollars. Both of those people making accusations never mentioned they’re both repped by the same attorney and lost their 2 billion dollar lawsuit.

Furthermore the one kid kept talking about the the train station, and was clear when we never was invited back to the Ranch. The train station wasn’t built until that kid was like 20 years old... he lied. The one kid mentions he was left at MJ ranch when he was 5 while his parents went to Grand Canyon another lie other family members produced photos of the kid in the Grand Canyon. In fact Oprah who did the after interview when she found out all these details deleted the interview from her YouTube page, and no longer comments on it. There is a lot of lawsuits around this thing.

MJ pinball would be amazing. Beat It - Billie Jean - Wanna Be Starting Something - Thriller - Smooth Criminal - Rock with You - Don’t Stop Til You Get enough

Why not make a pinball you can dance to... LOL!

#149 4 years ago

Yep trust someone that hangs around little kids i really hope you are not a father.

#150 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

It’s already been proven that Finding Neverland documentary was fake, bogus and full of lies. The producers have been nailed for several false claims, HBO has been sued by some mentioned in the documentary for a billion dollars. Both of those people making accusations never mentioned they’re both repped by the same attorney and lost their 2 billion dollar lawsuit.
    Furthermore the one kid kept talking about the the train station, and was clear when we never was invited back to the Ranch. The train station wasn’t built until that kid was like 20 years old... he lied. The one kid mentions he was left at MJ ranch when he was 5 while his parents went to Grand Canyon another lie other family members produced photos of the kid in the Grand Canyon. In fact Oprah who did the after interview when she found out all these details deleted the interview from her YouTube page, and no longer comments on it. There is a lot of lawsuits around this thing.
    MJ pinball would be amazing. Beat It - Billie Jean - Wanna Be Starting Something - Thriller - Smooth Criminal - Rock with You - Don’t Stop Til You Get enough
    Why not make a pinball you can dance to... LOL!

People will keep defending the indefensible, especially fans.

Why not ask JT to design it while you are at it?

There are 1,051 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-jjp-announce-next-game/page/3?hl=willsmuz8999 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.