Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,064 posts
  • 248 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by meSz
  • Topic is favorited by 72 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0033 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9718 (resized).jpeg
    matrix (resized).png
    IMG_2451 (resized).png
    IMG_5685 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1322 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4797 (resized).jpeg
    nX-xq0NC_400x400 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2650 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2649 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5111 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230321-083755 (resized).png
    19AC6A64-764B-4176-B902-1F68AC54D7CF (resized).png
    298AD8C2-82EF-4FB2-9290-7FDF822D70AA (resized).jpeg
    70CA1EFE-2F4D-4B5A-80DB-4177E4CB5647 (resized).jpeg
    There are 1,064 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 22.
    #551 3 years ago
    Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Is he selling it or did someone buy it from him and selling it. If its his then fuck how much money does he need he should give it away to a cancer ward or something for fucks sake.
    Anyway myself and a few people in Australia have put names down for GNR and was told it is in hot demand here and we pay overs. Not as much interest in TMNT i think Dwight and Munsters hurt that sale.

100% agree!! Why do that when you have so much .Wouldve made a nice gift for a unfortunate fan at the least.

#552 3 years ago
    Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

Blues Brothers 2000 would of been a lot better if John Belushi was still alive.

Nothing and no one could have saved that piece of crap. JJP will never do a Blues Brothers pin. Way to adult. They are a very family friendly company. I would like to see a Looney Tunes pin from them. The classic stuff with Mel Blanc, because without Mel's voice it ain't looney Tunes. Also a sponge bob pin would be great.

#553 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Nothing and no one could have saved that piece of crap. JJP will never do a Blues Brothers pin. Way to adult. They are a very family friendly company. I would like to see a Looney Tunes pin from them. The classic stuff with Mel Blanc, because without Mel's voice it ain't looney Tunes. Also a sponge bob pin would be great.

Good point, Blues Brothers probably is a tad too adult I suppose, Shame would be freaking awesome, maybe Bugsy Malone for a more family friendly musical although probably wouldn’t sell.
    Looney Tunes would be pretty cool and Muppets would be awesome too.

#554 3 years ago

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere but did anyone else catch the latest Buffalo Pinball stream with Kevin and Eric? The giveaway was that you would get your initials entered as one of the default high scores in an upcoming game. While describing the giveaway, Eric mentioned that you will get your high score initials AND an “up to 11” initial - definitely a mode in the game. It can be heard around the 9:00 mark of the stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/634910173?t=521s

That is clearly a mode in the game should put to rest the GNR or Toy Story question. God I’m desperate for GNR info at this point!

#555 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

100% agree!! Why do that when you have so much .Wouldve made a nice gift for a unfortunate fan at the least.

Around 10k for the pic..

#556 3 years ago
    Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Like a spinning disc with magnet on TMNT.....and X-men 8 years ago?

Yeah don't rely on Stern to innovate. Nothing on tmnt is innovative

#557 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Game can be cool to play, car lock is nice and I love ramp diverter.
    But the playfield design looks like some previous game (Tron, funhouse..). I already played them and I don’t want a game that looks/plays like others.
    I only have games way different from each others.

I miss a JJP game in my line-up. GNR or Toy story is fine for the theme, now I want creativity, 3 ramps at least, ramp diverters, a great toy or two (reliable ones please), drop targets ( not this awful large standup target), an upper playfield, and great lcd animations. That’s all!

#558 3 years ago
    Quoted from Galooch:

While describing the giveaway, Eric mentioned that you will get your high score initials AND an “up to 11” initial - definitely a mode in the game. It can be heard around the 9:00 mark of the stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/634910173?t=521s
    That is clearly a mode in the game should put to rest the GNR or Toy Story question.

Not saying I know anything more than anyone else about the next release, but “up to 11” would clearly be a Spinal Tap reference.... which would make an awesome pin.

#559 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lounge:

Not saying I know anything more than anyone else about the next release, but “up to 11” would clearly be a Spinal Tap reference.... which would make an awesome pin.

That’s what I was thinking at first but with all the GNR talk and Slash’s confirmation a while ago, I’m guessing it is just a nod to the movie. It would be great to have a few more references or Spinal Tap easter eggs throughout the game.

#560 3 years ago

My concern with any JJP pin is how they work their LE offering. WOZ for example. On launch they offer standard and Emerald City. So everyone who paid extra for the LE and though the had something special didn’t, because shorty after they offered a 75th anniversary edition. So then everyone who paid even more for a 75th anniversary edition and thought they had something special didn’t. Because then they release a Yellow brick road edition for even more $. Now, the people who purchased an Emerald City edition can’t sell their game for anywhere close to what they paid for it because JJP devalued the ECLE with the additional LEs released. I would love to buy a GNR if they actually release the title, but I will wait until I get a better understanding of how JJP will handle their LEs. Think about it....they could come out with a standard edition, a Sweet Child o Mine edition, Welcome to the Jungle edition, Paradise City edition, Appetite of Destruction edition, Use Your Illusion edition, November Rain edition, Slash signature edition, and on and on. Just my two cents from someone who bought JJP titles in the past.

#561 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lounge:

I think you guys are reading too much into the "up to 11" characters comment. In Jersey Jack pinball machines you can set it for a 3 character inital high scores, or 11 characters.

#562 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gunner:

My concern with any JJP pin is how they work their LE offering. WOZ for example. On launch they offer standard and Emerald City. So everyone who paid extra for the LE and though the had something special didn’t, because shorty after they offered a 75th anniversary edition. So then everyone who paid even more for a 75th anniversary edition and thought they had something special didn’t. Because then they release a Yellow brick road edition for even more $. Now, the people who purchased an Emerald City edition can’t sell their game for anywhere close to what they paid for it because JJP devalued the ECLE with the additional LEs released. I would love to buy a GNR if they actually release the title, but I will wait until I get a better understanding of how JJP will handle their LEs. Think about it....they could come out with a standard edition, a Sweet Child o Mine edition, Welcome to the Jungle edition, Paradise City edition, Appetite of Destruction edition, Use Your Illusion edition, November Rain edition, Slash signature edition, and on and on. Just my two cents from someone who bought JJP titles in the past.

What is the difference between each LE (75th, ecle and yellow) except armor?

#563 3 years ago

What is the difference between each LE (75th, ecle and yellow) except armor?

The YBR edition has the ugliest color and they took out the monkey and charged more for it.

#564 3 years ago

I see Emerald City go for $7000 and more all the time,ECLE only cost $6500 new!

#565 3 years ago
    Quoted from Galooch:

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere but did anyone else catch the latest Buffalo Pinball stream with Kevin and Eric? The giveaway was that you would get your initials entered as one of the default high scores in an upcoming game. While describing the giveaway, Eric mentioned that you will get your high score initials AND an “up to 11” initial - definitely a mode in the game. It can be heard around the 9:00 mark of the stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/634910173?t=521s
    That is clearly a mode in the game should put to rest the GNR or Toy Story question. God I’m desperate for GNR info at this point!

You guys are hilarious. The "up to 11 characters" has been a thing since I had a talk with Ted back in the early Wizard of Oz days. I was explaining to him that I had to enter CHRSTOPHER on my stern games because of the 10 letter limitations and was wondering if he could make it 11 letters for me.

Boom, Bob's your uncle and now we have 11 characters to enter. Some others might tell you that JERSEY JACK with the space in between is also 11 characters, but that is purely coincidental.

Happy "looking for clues" day.

#566 3 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

You guys are hilarious. The "up to 11 characters" has been a thing since I had a talk with Ted back in the early Wizard of Oz days. I was explaining to him that I had to enter CHRSTOPHER on my stern games because of the 10 letter limitations and was wondering if he could make it 11 letters for me.
    Boom, Bob's your uncle and now we have 11 characters to enter. Some others might tell you that JERSEY JACK with the space in between is also 11 characters, but that is purely coincidental.
    Happy "looking for clues" day.

Interesting historical fact of the day. Twenty years from now people will ask, why 11 for JJP? Now we know.

#567 3 years ago

They should abandon the SE LE CE hierarchy and just release a cool single version game. If it goes off then CE. Time to abandon the convention hierarchy that adds cost and confuses the market.

#568 3 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

I think you guys are reading too much into the "up to 11" characters comment. In Jersey Jack pinball machines you can set it for a 3 character inital high scores, or 11 characters.

Well, that makes sense.... forget all that other shit I said.

#569 3 years ago

Don’t know where you bought one for $6500. I bought mine direct from JJP When it was launched in 2013 for $7800 plus shipping.

#570 3 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

I see Emerald City go for $7000 and more all the time,ECLE only cost $6500 new!

Don’t know where you bought one for $6500. I bought mine direct from JJP When it was launched in 2013 for $7800 plus shipping.

#571 3 years ago
    Quoted from holminone:

They should abandon the SE LE CE hierarchy and just release a cool single version game. If it goes off then CE. Time to abandon the convention hierarchy that adds cost and confuses the market.

Now that's innovation I can stand behind!

#572 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

Now that's innovation I can stand behind!

I would agree

#573 3 years ago

I bought my NIB WOZECLE for $6500.

#574 3 years ago

You guys are hilarious....Happy "looking for clues" day.

Wow it seems so painfully obvious now he was talking the number of characters for the initials! In my defense, I said I was desperate for GNR info! Either way, JJP should see this as a positive sign from me. Indifference and silence is FAR FAR worse than loyal fans hunting for any little detail they can find.

#575 3 years ago

now I want creativity, 3 ramps at least, ramp diverters, a great toy or two (reliable ones please), drop targets ( not this awful large standup target), an upper playfield, and great lcd animations. That’s all!

How about RAZA? Oh wait... sorry, wrong thread

#576 3 years ago
    Quoted from holminone:

That wouldn’t make sense for the manufacturers.

If I had my wish I would like to order just the features I want, like only the wonkavator, but everything else standard or only the ramp lights on di or only the extra drop targets on Deadpool. Then the price would be somewhere between standard and LE.

#577 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Where did you get it? That’s where I want to buy all of my pins from now on.

#578 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gunner:

Where did you get it? That’s where I want to buy all of my pins from now on.

$6500 was the original price for WOZ

#579 3 years ago

What year did you buy Kerry?

#580 3 years ago

Boom, Bob's your uncle and now we have 11 characters to enter. Some others might tell you that JERSEY JACK with the space in between is also 11 characters, but that is purely coincidental

I can confirm all this happened, but believe me, Spinal Tap came up as we were discussing it!

#581 3 years ago

Damn it,when is the big announcement?

#582 3 years ago

$6500 was the preorder price for wozec

#583 3 years ago

Correct; $6500 was preorder price of WOZCE back in 2013(?). I got #1000 of 1000

#584 3 years ago
    Quoted from DaveB:

$6500 was the preorder price for wozec

Correct; $6500 was preorder price of WOZCE back in 2013(?). I got #1000 of 1000

and if you paid in full, you got free shipping. If you were able to sit back and wait patiently for three years, it really paid off. Congrats, I am in that club too.

#585 3 years ago
    Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Why? He wasn’t in it.

And it was not as good as it could of been.

#586 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Yeah, it's got a spinning disc, choice of multiple characters, layout that resembles a particular JJP game, upper left flipper, "Van" ball-lock, a button bashing pizza eating... I don't need to buy Turtles, I've basically already got a better version of that game.

#587 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gunner:

I hear you with that.I bought WOZRR in Feb n seemed to have done pretty well with price .Definitly purchased right one as far as resale goes price been going up ever since.I don’t think I’ll ever buy NIB unless I was getting a CE even with that it’s hit or miss .

#588 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

I hear you with that.I bought WOZRR in Feb n seemed to have done pretty well with price .Definitly purchased right one as far as resale goes price been going up ever since.I don’t think I’ll ever buy NIB unless I was getting a CE even with that it’s hit or miss .

As your new to Pinball ALL Pinball is Miss Miss. if your buying assuming this is an investment you already lost. If you are buying to simply enjoy a wonderful hobby keep going forward.

#589 3 years ago

I hope JJP announces soon.

Could really use a moral boost and something to look forward to.

LTG : )

#590 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_keefer:

I can confirm all this happened, but believe me, Spinal Tap came up as we were discussing it!

Why don’t you just pencil me in for one of those Spinal Tap CEs, please.... whenever you guys get around to it - I’m patient.

#591 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

As your new to Pinball ALL Pinball is Miss Miss. if your buying assuming this is an investment you already lost. If you are buying to simply enjoy a wonderful hobby keep going forward.

100% in it for the entertainment .I knew what I was getting into I’m looking forward to getting some time and dive in .Still for me a far better investment than most other forms of entertainment like golf nothing there at the end of the road .Im happy with this It’s the most fun I’ve had in a long ass time ! Thanks yelobird

#592 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

What he said! Too many people waiting for their next pin. I am in that camp. Waiting to see what JJP and CGC have to offer/compete with Stern TMNT.

#593 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Don't tell us. Call up Jack and report back when he tells you what it is.

#594 3 years ago

I also paid $6500 for my WOZEC. I still play the game and love it. The RGB’s are amazing! The butter cabinet was sweet!!! Smooth!!!

#595 3 years ago
    Quoted from AFM95:

Don't tell us. Call up Jack and report back when he tells you what it is.

I never ask. And I'm usually the last to find out. That way if it leaks, it wasn't me. I didn't know.

I found out about Willy Wonka here on Pinside before the MGC reveal last year.

#596 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I never ask. And I'm usually the last to find out. That way if it leaks, it wasn't me. I didn't know.
    I found out about Willy Wonka here on Pinside before the MGC reveal last year.

Let me know when you want to see the chciago factory. "I know a guy...,"

#597 3 years ago

Let me know when you want to see the chciago factory. "I know a guy...,"

Will do. I don't know if they'll let me in.

#598 3 years ago

I am looking forward to seeing the GNR pin. Saw Slash a few years back and it was a really good show. Saw him on both of the last tours.

0686FFA2-5359-4238-A78F-C84EAD182254 (resized).jpeg0686FFA2-5359-4238-A78F-C84EAD182254 (resized).jpeg1B4AA7CC-0A44-4574-B398-98BEFEDB4AAB (resized).jpeg1B4AA7CC-0A44-4574-B398-98BEFEDB4AAB (resized).jpeg2785A343-1C34-4880-A928-0D87E6984206 (resized).jpeg2785A343-1C34-4880-A928-0D87E6984206 (resized).jpeg
    #599 3 years ago

I heard Godzilla !!!

#600 3 years ago
    Quoted from LukyDuck:

Saw him on both of the last tours.

There are 1,064 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-jjp-announce-next-game/page/12?hl=holminone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.