Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by marc_b
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Genuine question. Anyone have any idea what it is and when official announcement will be made.

#2 4 years ago

Hopefully something soon, or it looks like Elvira for me. Hear that Chicago Gaming......passed on Bk and Jp in hopes of something new from Chicago Gaming. Love your products(own Afmle and Mble). A person can only wait so long.

#3 4 years ago

Hope soon. Doubt anything for Expo...

#4 4 years ago

I've heard it will be November but that was several months ago. Seems like production has been slower then predicted with MM run being pushed back a few times.

#5 4 years ago

Hoping my next game will be MMr, but looking forward to seeing what CGC is doing next.

#7 4 years ago

As a MBrLE and AFMrLE owner I am very excited about the next pin. They seem to have avoided a lot of the playfield issues we've seen from Stern and JJP, they deserve a lot of praise for that IMO.

#8 4 years ago

Interested to hear what is next as well they have been pumping out MB and AFM for a while

#9 4 years ago

They have been able to maintain a very high quality. I have owned MMRLE and AFMRLE. Both were faultless.
    From friends that have purchased MBRLE they are saying it was worth the wait and again quality has been talked about most highly. I guess if MB production was slowed to maintain quality we will just have to be patient a bit longer.

#10 4 years ago

I hope they focus on great gameplay titles versus rare titles. I think CC and BBB are cool, but mostly because they are rare. I would love to see TOM or TOTAN next.

#11 4 years ago

Would love to see them make a run of Joust.

#12 4 years ago

I’d like to see them remake Scared Stiff to coincide with the new Stern Elvira. Plus it would be cheaper lol.

#13 4 years ago

I’m hoping for a MMr refresh that aligns with the other remakes. Imagine a XL DMD, updated GI, and an interactive topper...it would be awesome!

JJP has released how many versions of their WOZ? Just a few months after announcing their Yellow Brick Road version of WOZ this year....with the monkey mech removed and costing $11500...they announce another run of the Ruby Red WOZ that has the monkey mech back in!

It can’t be CCr without finished code.

#14 4 years ago

My hope its IJ or WW...no interest in any of the others....both titles demand top dollar if restored...of the two IJ makes the most sense from a demand/pricing standpoint....

1 week later
    #15 4 years ago

The TZ maybe?

#16 4 years ago

It will be MMr with large display and topper.

#17 4 years ago

Id like something from the late 80's early 90's. Funhouse is my top pick

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from evh347:

I’m hoping for a MMr refresh that aligns with the other remakes. Imagine a XL DMD, updated GI, and an interactive topper...it would be awesome!

Personal preference here, but I hope they have the good taste not to. Rainbow GI light show. Tacky accessories. Barf. I say move on to the next one.

#19 4 years ago

Soon...

I am going to make the following prediction:

#4 remake - TOM
    #5 remake - TOTAN

#20 4 years ago

CGC needs to take it to the next level:

Funhouse 2.0 with the big color DMD

License to print money

#21 4 years ago

I’d like to see another run of Medieval Madness with the Monster Bash SE/LE treatment.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from LukyDuck:

Soon...
    I am going to make the following prediction:
    #4 remake - TOM
    #5 remake - TOTAN

We are hoping it is the other way around

TOTAN
    TOM

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from alveolus:

License to print money

I like it. I would be ok with any of the current companies taking this on. A no brainer.

#24 4 years ago

I would love BBB - but it is not going to happen....as the next title maybe something like Theater of Magic. There seems to be plenty of them out there.

In my mind BBB makes the most sense because it is the rarest game and can get the price necessary of a remake.

But, in addition to a major remake, I agree with Kaneda they will redo a small batch of Medieval Maddness with larger screens etc. That would be next as it would be easiest for them.

#25 4 years ago

I'd seriously doubt that anything gets revealed before TPF.

Aside from needing to fulfil orders of their existing catalogue, the market is so saturated right now.

#26 4 years ago

I heard it is going to be TZ....

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

I heard it is going to be TZ....

That would be surprising! Intuition says it is much easier to negotiate affordable licensing for a game like they have MB/AFm etc from whomever owns the B/W assets, and that dealing with Hollywood to do TZ or IJ unlikely.

TZ is a beast to keep running, manufacturing real complex. Plus I doubt they'd do a wide body when their whole process is outfitted for standards?

1 week later
    #28 4 years ago
    Quoted from alveolus:

License to print money

This. Would. Be. Awesome.

Doubt licensed games that are also wide bodies. BBB would be "novel", but not being family friendly, would have limited appeal (flame suit on). Had a BBB 13 years ago- gameplay got boring. I'm betting its CC- but secondary money on WH20, TOM or TOTAN. CC, even without the "r" could still be great- Matt had some nice stuff done in his "finished" code and maybe they struck a deal. I would throw down for a FH or CC immediately.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-cgc-announce-whats-next?hl=wamonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.