8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by marc_b
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 months ago

Genuine question. Anyone have any idea what it is and when official announcement will be made.

#2 8 months ago

Hopefully something soon, or it looks like Elvira for me. Hear that Chicago Gaming......passed on Bk and Jp in hopes of something new from Chicago Gaming. Love your products(own Afmle and Mble). A person can only wait so long.

#3 8 months ago

Hope soon. Doubt anything for Expo...

#4 8 months ago

I've heard it will be November but that was several months ago. Seems like production has been slower then predicted with MM run being pushed back a few times.

#5 8 months ago

Hoping my next game will be MMr, but looking forward to seeing what CGC is doing next.

#7 8 months ago

As a MBrLE and AFMrLE owner I am very excited about the next pin. They seem to have avoided a lot of the playfield issues we've seen from Stern and JJP, they deserve a lot of praise for that IMO.

#8 8 months ago

Interested to hear what is next as well they have been pumping out MB and AFM for a while

#9 8 months ago

They have been able to maintain a very high quality. I have owned MMRLE and AFMRLE. Both were faultless.
    From friends that have purchased MBRLE they are saying it was worth the wait and again quality has been talked about most highly. I guess if MB production was slowed to maintain quality we will just have to be patient a bit longer.

#10 8 months ago

I hope they focus on great gameplay titles versus rare titles. I think CC and BBB are cool, but mostly because they are rare. I would love to see TOM or TOTAN next.

#11 8 months ago

Would love to see them make a run of Joust.

#12 8 months ago

I’d like to see them remake Scared Stiff to coincide with the new Stern Elvira. Plus it would be cheaper lol.

#13 8 months ago

I’m hoping for a MMr refresh that aligns with the other remakes. Imagine a XL DMD, updated GI, and an interactive topper...it would be awesome!

JJP has released how many versions of their WOZ? Just a few months after announcing their Yellow Brick Road version of WOZ this year....with the monkey mech removed and costing $11500...they announce another run of the Ruby Red WOZ that has the monkey mech back in!

It can’t be CCr without finished code.

#14 8 months ago

My hope its IJ or WW...no interest in any of the others....both titles demand top dollar if restored...of the two IJ makes the most sense from a demand/pricing standpoint....

1 week later
    #15 8 months ago

The TZ maybe?

#16 8 months ago

It will be MMr with large display and topper.

#17 8 months ago

Id like something from the late 80's early 90's. Funhouse is my top pick

#18 8 months ago
    Quoted from evh347:

I’m hoping for a MMr refresh that aligns with the other remakes. Imagine a XL DMD, updated GI, and an interactive topper...it would be awesome!

Personal preference here, but I hope they have the good taste not to. Rainbow GI light show. Tacky accessories. Barf. I say move on to the next one.

#19 8 months ago

Soon...

I am going to make the following prediction:

#4 remake - TOM
    #5 remake - TOTAN

#20 8 months ago

CGC needs to take it to the next level:

Funhouse 2.0 with the big color DMD

License to print money

#21 8 months ago

I’d like to see another run of Medieval Madness with the Monster Bash SE/LE treatment.

#22 8 months ago
    Quoted from LukyDuck:

Soon...
    I am going to make the following prediction:
    #4 remake - TOM
    #5 remake - TOTAN

We are hoping it is the other way around

TOTAN
    TOM

#23 8 months ago
    Quoted from alveolus:

License to print money

I like it. I would be ok with any of the current companies taking this on. A no brainer.

#24 8 months ago

I would love BBB - but it is not going to happen....as the next title maybe something like Theater of Magic. There seems to be plenty of them out there.

In my mind BBB makes the most sense because it is the rarest game and can get the price necessary of a remake.

But, in addition to a major remake, I agree with Kaneda they will redo a small batch of Medieval Maddness with larger screens etc. That would be next as it would be easiest for them.

#25 8 months ago

I'd seriously doubt that anything gets revealed before TPF.

Aside from needing to fulfil orders of their existing catalogue, the market is so saturated right now.

#26 8 months ago

I heard it is going to be TZ....

#27 8 months ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

I heard it is going to be TZ....

That would be surprising! Intuition says it is much easier to negotiate affordable licensing for a game like they have MB/AFm etc from whomever owns the B/W assets, and that dealing with Hollywood to do TZ or IJ unlikely.

TZ is a beast to keep running, manufacturing real complex. Plus I doubt they'd do a wide body when their whole process is outfitted for standards?

1 week later
    #28 7 months ago
    Quoted from alveolus:

License to print money

This. Would. Be. Awesome.

Doubt licensed games that are also wide bodies. BBB would be "novel", but not being family friendly, would have limited appeal (flame suit on). Had a BBB 13 years ago- gameplay got boring. I'm betting its CC- but secondary money on WH20, TOM or TOTAN. CC, even without the "r" could still be great- Matt had some nice stuff done in his "finished" code and maybe they struck a deal. I would throw down for a FH or CC immediately.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 3.00
    Cabinet Parts
    BK Pinball
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 78.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 89.00
    Boards
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 22.50
    $ 29.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 53.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 20.00
    Various Other Swag
    Project Pinball Charity
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 190.00
    Tools
    PinDoc Restorations
    $ 39.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    £ 79.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    Lighting - Interactive
    Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside