(Topic ID: 273577)

When to accept "you're just no good (at pinball)"?

By curban

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by SPeD66
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beyndtstng.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

20 years owning pins. 40 years playing pins. I used to be able to complete or roll the score back to 0 many of the classic (70 to late 80) pins when I was younger. Not so much now a days. Didn't play in the 90's then got back into it in 2000. Been playing in a league for a couple of years now so play every week.
    Lets put it this way. I'm just happy with getting multiball on most modern games. Just too much to remember.
    Still have never completed any DMD game yet.

I made 4 winds once on POTC. I'm assuming that's the wizard mode.
    Destroyed the ring a couple times on LOTR. Yeah, I know, it's just a mini wizard mode but I'll never make Valinor even with the glass off.
    Completed the mansion on TAF only to find out you have to do it twice.
    Beat Stiff O Meter on SS a couple of times.

There is no limit to how many times you complete the mansion unless you are referring to it locking you of starting it again until you drain the ball.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beyndtstng.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-to-accept-you-re-just-no-good-at-pinball?tu=beyndtstng and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.