(Topic ID: 158902)

When the heck is Stern going to start mass shipping GB's?

By Cobray

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Wakky
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tv-its_always_sunny_in_philadelphia-2005_-mac-rob_mcelhenney-tshirts-s05e01-paddys_pub_tshirt-595x335_(resized).jpg
images-1_(resized).jpeg
Unknown_(resized).jpeg
images_(resized).jpeg

#1 7 years ago

I can't wait any longer. It's killing me. All the hype forced upon me by Stern, followed by anticipation of when I was to get my awesome new pinball machine. Add the videos popping up everywhere, the talk from those that have the luxury to play it, and I'm about to go nuts!!

So, anyone know a true date when Pro's will be rolling down the line and us "normal people" that ordered a pro will finally get ours (IE, non-launch party and on-site locations).

Jared? Gary? Centerflank? Anyone?

#2 7 years ago

All production was supposed to be shifted towards GB recently but we saw ST on the line in that last video, my Spidey Vault Ive been waiting awhile for was supposedly kicked back to let GB run. Perhaps GB was on the line all last week and they are about to roll out....Last time I went to the factory everyone was waiting on Kiss LE's to be shipped and there was a buttload of them packed and sitting in the loading dock.

I was flirting with the idea of buying a GB pro just to have something new to play since Id apparently get it before Spidey, weird.......Wife even gave me the thumbs up but Im gonna wait. The recent delays Stern has been experiencing just put me into buy when its actually available from them mode.

#3 7 years ago

Shipments to the Philly area will start in early 2018.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

There is going to be one sweet ass launch party! Might be some free giveaways......keep your pussies feet warm. <----spoiler

SuckSuck

AA

CheetahsCheetahs

#5 7 years ago

I can never not upvote kitten mittens.

#6 7 years ago

Your distributor would know best.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Your distributor would know best.

Nah, Ive been given many false dates by my distributor so Ill say they don't know best.

#8 7 years ago

Any idea how many machines stern can pump out in a day?

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

NOOOOOO!!!

tv-its_always_sunny_in_philadelphia-2005_-mac-rob_mcelhenney-tshirts-s05e01-paddys_pub_tshirt-595x335_(resized).jpgtv-its_always_sunny_in_philadelphia-2005_-mac-rob_mcelhenney-tshirts-s05e01-paddys_pub_tshirt-595x335_(resized).jpg

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Nah, Ive been given many false dates by my distributor so Ill say they don't know best.

Me too...

#11 7 years ago

A friend of mine has been waiting almost five months for his MET Pro and still doesn't have it. I think Stern should start thinking about fulfilling there past overdue orders before making anything else that has a half finished game code!!

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

A friend of mine has been waiting almost five months for his MET Pro and still doesn't have it. I think Stern should start thinking about fulfilling there past overdue orders before making anything else that has a half finished game code!!
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

I ordered a Met Pro 5 days ago and it's being delivered tomorrow straight from the factory. You may want to check with your distributor.

#13 7 years ago

According to his distributor he's got other people that are waiting just the same as my friend. I think its all in who's screaming the loudest gets there's first.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

According to his distributor he's got other people that are waiting just the same as my friend. I think its all in who's screaming the loudest gets there's first.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Good problem for a company to have

They know most of us will wait it out so it's about servicing the new hobbyists, not the enthusiasts.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I think Stern should start thinking about fulfilling there past overdue orders before making anything else that has a half finished game code!

Hard to understand how Stern works. Waiting on a Spider-Man since early January but I called another distributor and they have three available. Of course a lot of people have had money on The Hobbit for years but certain distributors are shipping immediately for new orders. Very irritating.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Agreed on getting the backlogged games produced and shipped, completely disagree on half-finished code on Ghostbusters; it's pretty damn' good as it stands.

-Mark

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

I can't wait any longer. It's killing me. All the hype forced upon me by Stern, followed by anticipation of when I was to get my awesome new pinball machine. Add the videos popping up everywhere, the talk from those that have the luxury to play it, and I'm about to go nuts!!
So, anyone know a true date when Pro's will be rolling down the line and us "normal people" that ordered a pro will finally get ours (IE, non-launch party and on-site locations).
Jared? Gary? Centerflank? Anyone?

Play a Ghostbusters Pro on location while you're waiting?

-Mark

#18 7 years ago

first shipment to Australia was due 1st / 2nd week of May now end of June

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

first shipment to Australia was due 1st / 2nd week of May now end of June

Nope i was told delayed till end of May possibly only latest first week of June . This came direct from distributer to me only 2 hour ago

#20 7 years ago

And to think people were arguing that Stern should have announced GB months earlier when the leaked photos first showed up.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Nope i was told delayed till end of May possibly only latest first week of June . This came direct from distributer to me only 2 hour ago

AMD in Sydney said nothing coming until end of June confirmed a second time this afternoon, which reseller / distributor are you going through?

#22 7 years ago

I guess when they hype is up and everyone is acknowledging that the pin is a good game, they can wait to get the machines out (such as in this case with GB).

But I think it's risky not to be ready to mass produce them when the hype is hot and before people get a chance to be negative about the game (such as X-men and Avengers, for example).

Makes you wonder, if this game wasn't so widely accepted early on would they have delayed production like they did?

#23 7 years ago
#24 7 years ago

They are shipping this week. Mine is on the way. Hoping to see it today or tomorrow.

#25 7 years ago

I think they're waiting for approval.

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

email Gary Stern, he actually responds [email protected]

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

I just got my Met Pro yesterday after a 3 month wait, and I didn't scream at all

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

And to think people were arguing that Stern should have announced GB months earlier when the leaked photos first showed up.

I'm not going to be able to take it if every title in the future is about people complaining Stern doesn't ship as fast as Amazon prime

#29 7 years ago

Got my GB April 25

#30 7 years ago

They are coming out of Stern just a slow trickle.. Pros Only Thus far that ive seen.

JJ

#31 7 years ago

This is f'in ridiculous, I've been waiting since 2016... Stern really needs to get their act together.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Hard to understand how Stern works. Waiting on a Spider-Man since early January but I called another distributor and they have three available. Of course a lot of people have had money on The Hobbit for years but certain distributors are shipping immediately for new orders. Very irritating.

It's all about buying power. If a distributor orders and pays for 2 pins and another orders and pays for 20, who do you think is gonna get theirs first. My local distributor picked up 14 Ghostbusters as well as other pins the first shipment. Myself and others have had GB pro april 22 and my distributor has received a second order of more already.

Also they pick them up at Stern. Rather than waiting for Stern to ship them.

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

AMD in Sydney said nothing coming until end of June confirmed a second time this afternoon, which reseller / distributor are you going through?

Zax told me last night mine is the very first one in the container they are getting end of may first week june latest .. i tend to believe them as ive been informed direct last night .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 49.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Grass Valley, CA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 49.99
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 103.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-the-heck-is-stern-going-to-start-mass-shipping-of-gbs?hl=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.